791 users online (86 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    BethAnn777, I'm sorry not to have answered sooner. The only records we have from that far back are the few that George W. did not destroy (what we have facetiously called the Box From Hell)...There is nothing like this in the box. We had a statement from a landlord who rented them an apartment. He said GB always paid the rent and paid in cash. I don't know any way to contact this landlord, who may have passed away. In answer to Julessleuther's question, I just don't know this. I know GB was not a doctor, and it seems unlikely that he could have been a soldier, since we found no documentation to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn777 View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been asked but GB and MK paid the rent in cash, sure, but what about the rest of the utilities - water, trash, sewage, electric, gas, phone, etc. Maybe one or more were transferred over from a previous address or transferred over to a new address?? Is this thought worth pursuing?
    Annasmom I didn't mean to contact the landlord I meant to contact the utility companies. For instance, if I move to a new rental in the same city the utilities are transferred from the old address to the new address.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7