1535 users online (231 members and 1304 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Identity of "Little One" a.k.a. "best adopted little sis"?Jenna P

Who is, "Little One" that Casey is pinging for an updated pic and telling she's, "the best adopted little sister ever..."?

One of the other shot girls @ Fusian?
    Last edited by JBean; 04-15-2009 at 06:55 PM.

I always thought she was referring to TonE's sister for some reason, now I can't remember why I thought that.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    I always thought she was referring to TonE's sister for some reason, now I can't remember why I thought that.
    It's not the 12 year old that held the prayer vigil and was hospitalized after she heard about the body farm's test results ?

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Who is, "Little One" that Casey is pinging for an updated pic and telling she's, "the best adopted little sister ever..."?

I added her to myspace.
    She is a shot girl at fusian. the weird thing is shes only 18, yet she is out drinking in pics and serving alcohol. I think Tone said that he was in charge of them, but let Casey run them too.
    She was the blond in the pics with casey in the blue dress.

She is an 18-year-old named Jenna, a shot girl from Fusian.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    It's not the 12 year old that held the prayer vigil and was hospitalized after she heard about the body farm's test results ?
    I don't think so. The 12 yo girl she befriended happened after the news broke.
    The messages she sent to the "adopted best sis" were from myspace while Caylee was missing but unreported.

Quote Originally Posted by ebrich View Post
    I added her to myspace.
    She is a shot girl at fusian. the weird thing is shes only 18, yet she is out drinking in pics and serving alcohol. I think Tone said that he was in charge of them, but let Casey run them too.
    She was the blond in the pics with casey in the blue dress.
    Ah. Thanks!

No statement from Jenna w/ LE, eh?

Wonder what made her "best adopted little sis" in/around 6/10? Casey later gushes about her being "amazing" on 6/21. Has Jenna being doing favors for Casey to help her out? Babysitting? Giving her rides? Hmmmm.

Does anyone know what the legal age to serve liquor is in FL?
    Here it used to be 19 to serve years ago when I was under age. Idk what it is now though.

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post

Someone from MySpace.

I'd take MySpace messages with a grain of salt..... in the land of MySpace...... EVERYONE'S always in love with everyone & they're all BFF's until they click on the next friends' page.... and that person is the BFF. lol

Does anyone know what the legal age to serve liquor is in FL?
    Here it used to be 19 to serve years ago when I was under age. Idk what it is now though.
    It's 21.

http://www.youthrights.org/dastatelist.php

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    You can serve alcohol if you are 18 in the state of FL. Drinking age is 21. That link above is for the drinking age I believe.

Casey is LOVE STARVED...

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Someone from MySpace.

I'd take MySpace messages with a grain of salt..... in the land of MySpace...... EVERYONE'S always in love with everyone & they're all BFF's until they click on the next friends' page.... and that person is the BFF. lol

Her" Little Sister "
    thing is very demonstrative as to being desperate for love,companionship.

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Quote Originally Posted by Samijeansg View Post
    You can serve alcohol if you are 18 in the state of FL. Drinking age is 21. That link above is for the drinking age I believe.
    Yes you can serve at 18..Drinking age 21.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

In one of Casey's posts to her she said something like - when are we going to get "our" pictures back. She had the our in quotes - and shame on me - but my mind went right to the gutter. I thought naughty pics. Wonder what and where those pics are of.

Slightly on this same topic - Casey was probably coming on to guys left and right - even Rob Dick according to Leonard. Do you suppose she goes for girls too? Many of her pics seem pretty girl on girl. I'm thinking that even if she wasn't really into girls - she may have just played them (any that might swing that way) like she played everyone else.

She had written something very affectionate to his sister about taking care of him or something -- I know what you are thinking of, it had to do with the NY trip. Very odd, the way she bonds to people with whom she has no bond.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast