Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT. ALSO THIS LAST THIS LAST THREAD HAD GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND AND OFF TOPIC IF MEMBERS WHAT TO CHIT CHAT PLEASE GO TO THE PROPER THREAD AND CHIT CHAT. ALSO EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO YOUR OWN OPINION BUT WE ASK THAT YOU RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

I spent several hours one nite playing connect the friends from myspace. Most have gone private but there were enough still 'open' that I was able to follow Casey's friends and friends of friends, after studying her pix on photobucket.

The things that stood out to me: I didn't find even 1 mention of Caylee being lost, although Cindy said they spent hours that morning (7-16) "getting the word out." They obviously had access to every page I went to, I wasn't even signed on.

There was a definant connection to FL via vacations, parties, college and former living arrangements.

95% currently reside in FL, NC, NJ & NY.

Many of the 'friends' claim jobs that involve the club scene, deejays and promotion. Several of the girls work for the same topless restaurant, in different locations. Money didn't seem to be an issue for most.

I have no clue if this is helpful to anyone or not so I'm just tossing it out there. If mods feel it belongs elsewhere, feel free.

HEY CASEY! WHERE'S CAYLEE?

Interesting on the connect the dots. Aren't those the same states Casey said ZG might be connected with.

Could you copy the post? Mine are numbered differently -- we must have a different view set up.

Here you go:

#278 Today, 02:24 AM
EastSideOfSaddness
SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie
Did we ever hear from LE (not LE said)? I want to hear them say it or see documention directly from them.

I heard it come directly out of detective Allen's mouth today when he was down at the search tent. This was on the news 2 times (repeat). It wasn't quoted from the media it was straight from the horses mouth.

Gnight all, I have a search to attend later.

Here's some info on the Body Farm. It is located in Knoxville, TN, and is quite well respected. I believe this is a National Geographic piece, and it's quite well done. Not for the squeamish. Although it is tastefully presented, it is graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk

Here you go:

#278 Today, 02:24 AM
EastSideOfSaddness
SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie
Did we ever hear from LE (not LE said)? I want to hear them say it or see documention directly from them.

I heard it come directly out of detective Allen's mouth today when he was down at the search tent. This was on the news 2 times (repeat). It wasn't quoted from the media it was straight from the horses mouth.

Gnight all, I have a search to attend later.
Thanks, that's interesting! Have the people who wanted a link to a video of the police saying they have Caylee's DNA and evidence she is deceased gotten that link yet? I know I could come up with it, if needed.

Thanks, that's interesting! Have the people who wanted a link to a video of the police saying they have Caylee's DNA and evidence she is deceased gotten that link yet? I know I could come up with it, if needed.

YW. I haven't seen it yet and would love a link.

Here's some info on the Body Farm. It is located in Knoxville, TN, and is quite well respected. I believe this is a National Geographic piece, and it's quite well done. Not for the squeamish. Although it is tastefully presented, it is graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk

Maybe people who doubt the findings from the Body Farm are fooled into thinking it's not serious because of its nickname. It is actually called the
University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Facility

Thanks for the link. I'm pretty sure I'm too squeamish to watch it, though.:)

Morning All,

Anyone put coffee on yet?

Haven't heard anything yet from WS friends in Louisiana - let's hope they fair ok in the next few hours. On a brighter note, heard very early this a.m. from a WS searcher and they were on the road to head down and had rounded up a gas & ice donation.

Coffee's on PotatoHead. That's good about the gas and ice donation.

Just ordered a book on the "Body Farm" - very interesting place and plan to read more later.

I first heard of the Body Farm in Kay Scarpetta's books. It has a good reputation.

Cindy keeps saying 'look for Caylee alive.' Does anyone have any verifiable information as to where to start? Casey admitted that the Sawgrass apartment was a lie. She admitted that the previous addresses she gave for Zanny were lies. Has she ever told anyone any real location where she last saw her child? Has she been able to provide any proof that this babysitter even exists? Did she write checks to her? Did she get receipts if she paid cash? Were there other kids there? Roommates that can be found? Did she keep emergency contact information? (If not, that's another not-so-good mother thing to go on the list.) Surely she called the babysitter to set up times to leave Caylee. There'd be random calls to the babysitter too, wouldn't there be? 'I'll be a little late today. I need to pick her up early. How's she doing with the cold, did you give her the aspirin?' Babysitters call too. 'The baby seems to be sick. I think you need to come and pick her up.' Outgoing and, I believe, incoming calls would be in her phone records even if she lost the phone numbers or they had been disconnected or if she lost her phone or phone card. If she'd been calling this woman for years, there would be a record of at least several calls between them, and I assume the police have looked. My guess is there are NO such phone records, no trail of Casey every having called this Zanny person or received calls from her...before or after some tragic event that made Casey want to forget.

Coffee's on PotatoHead. That's good about the gas and ice donation.

MMM, coffee. TYVM

Yes, actually, that's what got me up this morning. I wanted to hang out early and see what they come up with for donating today, so I can pitch in.

Good morning everyone, I'll have a cup of that coffee please. Could someone tell me if there were any different developments yesterday. I had company all day and missed you guys.

Good morning all! I'm a Katrina-er ( I hate the survivor word), as is my son, who is home today (school doesn't start til Thursday). I tried to watch the news today to see if there was any news on this case, and all I got was doomsayers about the hurricane. I came here to get away from it, personally, I just can't handle watching it all again. So today I need distraction.

So let's hope we have good news here, and if anyone has any funny jokes they wanna share....sigh. I'm sorry, I'm sure this isnt the place for it, but alot of you know me a bit by now, and I just needed to share that today is going to be a bad day for me.

So...anyone got any off the wall theories to occupy my brain?:D

Good Morning CJ, hope you have a wonderful day:blowkiss:

I first heard of the Body Farm in Kay Scarpetta's books. It has a good reputation.
Yes and one of the books had the deceased hair ring information in it. I cannot remember which book, can you?

-------------------
"Protesters were expected to be outside the Anthony's home Monday morning"

"tempers were flying at a vigil in front of the Anthony home Sunday night."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics