1364 users online (342 members and 1022 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Collings Lakes, NJ
    Posts
    6,274

    Resolution on its way?

    I really think resolution is on its way. I think that Caylee's body will be found very soon. I actually think things will go down today. I am just wondering about what the police found in their "jetski" search on Saturday night, according to Gale St. John (psychic). Does anyone else feel the same way? Do you think Casey will go for the immunity deal tomorrow? I kinda don't. She's still convinced in her mind that she didn't do anything wrong.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyChic727 View Post
    I really think resolution is on its way. I think that Caylee's body will be found very soon. I actually think things will go down today. I am just wondering about what the police found in their "jetski" search on Saturday night, according to Gale St. John (psychic). Does anyone else feel the same way? Do you think Casey will go for the immunity deal tomorrow? I kinda don't. She's still convinced in her mind that she didn't do anything wrong.
    I feel it too. But not today. DNA has to be done! I thnk there may possibly been some breakthrough over Saturday. Over talks with coffee yesterday with my husband- its the first day he really understood my heartfelt interest- he is very pragmatic in many aspects- also an engineer; I asked him what would it take to get her to crack. He said the LE knows how to play their trump cards and giving CA a "taste of freedom" may be the only thing that breaks her.

    "Pink Balloons" going up today!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyChic727 View Post
    Do you think Casey will go for the immunity deal tomorrow? I kinda don't. She's still convinced in her mind that she didn't do anything wrong.

    I found this :


    Despite the evidence, the offer of limited immunity to Casey Anthony remains. An email from prosecutors confirms Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, asked for it several weeks ago. The deal means that anything the 22-year-old mother says to investigators would not be used against her in court, only the evidence found.

    http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

    The fact Jose asked for it also makes me think she may take it

  4. #4
    GatorMom's Avatar
    GatorMom is offline If you want something done right, get a couple of old broads to do it. -Bette Davis
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    32 Miles from the Orange County FL courthouse
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    I feel it too. But not today. DNA has to be done! I thnk there may possibly been some breakthrough over Saturday. Over talks with coffee yesterday with my husband- its the first day he really understood my heartfelt interest- he is very pragmatic in many aspects- also an engineer; I asked him what would it take to get her to crack. He said the LE knows how to play their trump cards and giving CA a "taste of freedom" may be the only thing that breaks her.

    "Pink Balloons" going up today!
    The DNA tests have been done and the OCSO announced yesterday the DNA results prove Caylee Anthony is deceased and that her body was inside the trunk of the car.

    The police are now searching for Caylee's body. It's all over the local news here in Central Florida. ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.

    I don't think Casey Anthony will ever crack. I don't think her family or her attorney can get her to cooperate. I think she's stupid enough to believe if they don't find a body and she keeps her mouth shut; she will somehow get out of this. She's wrong but I am convinced that she is stupid enough to think her "plan" is going to work.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,449
    Despite what many posters claim about not knowing how anyone would act in a situation like this I can say for certain that if my daughter ever did this I would slap the ***** out of her. Send me to jail for assualt!! I do not believe that Casey is willing to sit in jail knowing her daughter is safe somewhere with someone. If that were true what she is doing to her parents is beyond comprehension. That girl is one evil selfish waste of oxygen.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMom View Post
    The DNA tests have been done and the OCSO announced yesterday the DNA results prove Caylee Anthony is deceased and that her body was inside the trunk of the car.

    The police are now searching for Caylee's body. It's all over the local news here in Central Florida. ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.

    I don't think Casey Anthony will ever crack. I don't think her family or her attorney can get her to cooperate. I think she's stupid enough to believe if they don't find a body and she keeps her mouth shut; she will somehow get out of this. She's wrong but I am convinced that she is stupid enough to think her "plan" is going to work.
    I think you misunderstood my post. I meant that LE/CSI need to do the DNA on whatever they found at the park regarding the misterious "seadoo" find. There were comments about that they were there regarding the seadoo, but many who were there dont think so, neither do I. Whatever they collected will need further examination and testing done to possibly see if there is a connection to this case. I hope that makes more sense. In other words I think they found something, I think we will soon know and Caylee will be identified soon. I feel the same as the OP. But I could be wrong too.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    A cornfield in central IL
    Posts
    839
    I know the immunity deal has a deadline. IMO, if they find that baby's body before Casey takes the deal, the deal will be off the table.

    Because the searches are close, LE has to have ruled out she took Caylee to another part of FL. IMO, she left Caylee some place she is familiar with...some place where if someone saw Casey or her car, it would not be considered suspect.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMom View Post
    The DNA tests have been done and the OCSO announced yesterday the DNA results prove Caylee Anthony is deceased and that her body was inside the trunk of the car.

    The police are now searching for Caylee's body. It's all over the local news here in Central Florida. ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.

    I don't think Casey Anthony will ever crack. I don't think her family or her attorney can get her to cooperate. I think she's stupid enough to believe if they don't find a body and she keeps her mouth shut; she will somehow get out of this. She's wrong but I am convinced that she is stupid enough to think her "plan" is going to work.
    You and my husband agree. I keep going through all the possibilities, mental health issues, etc. Why is she still lying and refusing to co-operate? Why didn't she have plan if discovered? Why did nothing she said to the police make any sense? Why isn't she taking anything the police will give her at this point? Why was she out on bail computing, smiling and baking brownies? How does she think she can get away with all this? My husband has no more questions about motivation. He's got it all figured out. She's stupid!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Just outside of Austin
    Posts
    422
    ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.
    Can a local please watch 'local6' today and try and see what they are saying??

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    DFW area
    Posts
    1,141
    Maybe it will be like Westerfield....where they were minutes (am I correct?) away from offering him immunity when they found the little girl's body.

    Quote Originally Posted by RhondaIL View Post
    I know the immunity deal has a deadline. IMO, if they find that baby's body before Casey takes the deal, the deal will be off the table.

    Because the searches are close, LE has to have ruled out she took Caylee to another part of FL. IMO, she left Caylee some place she is familiar with...some place where if someone saw Casey or her car, it would not be considered suspect.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    I found this :


    Despite the evidence, the offer of limited immunity to Casey Anthony remains. An email from prosecutors confirms Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, asked for it several weeks ago. The deal means that anything the 22-year-old mother says to investigators would not be used against her in court, only the evidence found.

    http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

    The fact Jose asked for it also makes me think she may take it

    Thanks. I missed this. Very interesting.
    Last edited by ScreenName; 09-01-2008 at 10:50 AM. Reason: extra words

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    721
    I think she is going to go down with the ship -- and they won't find the body.

    It's my belief she put her in a dumpster -- so they are spinning their wheels in this search.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMom View Post
    The DNA tests have been done and the OCSO announced yesterday the DNA results prove Caylee Anthony is deceased and that her body was inside the trunk of the car.

    The police are now searching for Caylee's body. It's all over the local news here in Central Florida. ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.

    I don't think Casey Anthony will ever crack. I don't think her family or her attorney can get her to cooperate. I think she's stupid enough to believe if they don't find a body and she keeps her mouth shut; she will somehow get out of this. She's wrong but I am convinced that she is stupid enough to think her "plan" is going to work.
    THEY CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS.


    Deputies Not Ready To Confirm Caylee Is Dead
    Missing Caylee's Mother Arrested; Crowd Outside Of Home Cheers

    POSTED: 11:54 pm EDT August 31, 2008
    UPDATED: 12:45 am EDT September 1, 2008

    http://www.local6.com/news/17356214/detail.html

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,776
    Quote Originally Posted by RhondaIL View Post
    I know the immunity deal has a deadline. IMO, if they find that baby's body before Casey takes the deal, the deal will be off the table.

    .
    I'm still not convinced the immunity deal isn't because a 2nd person might have been involved. In that case, finding the body wouldn't change it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Green Swamp
    Posts
    896
    LE came out last night and said that they are not saying thatthe DNA proved it was Caylee. This is what Det. John Allen said yesterday though.

    http://www.wftv.com/video/17358012/index.html

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast