Resolution on its way?

GreenEyes727

Reaction score
I really think resolution is on its way. I think that Caylee's body will be found very soon. I actually think things will go down today. I am just wondering about what the police found in their "jetski" search on Saturday night, according to Gale St. John (psychic). Does anyone else feel the same way? Do you think Casey will go for the immunity deal tomorrow? I kinda don't. She's still convinced in her mind that she didn't do anything wrong.

I really think resolution is on its way. I think that Caylee's body will be found very soon. I actually think things will go down today. I am just wondering about what the police found in their "jetski" search on Saturday night, according to Gale St. John (psychic). Does anyone else feel the same way? Do you think Casey will go for the immunity deal tomorrow? I kinda don't. She's still convinced in her mind that she didn't do anything wrong.

I feel it too. But not today. DNA has to be done! I thnk there may possibly been some breakthrough over Saturday. Over talks with coffee yesterday with my husband- its the first day he really understood my heartfelt interest- he is very pragmatic in many aspects- also an engineer; I asked him what would it take to get her to crack. He said the LE knows how to play their trump cards and giving CA a "taste of freedom" may be the only thing that breaks her.

"Pink Balloons" going up today! :blowkiss:

Do you think Casey will go for the immunity deal tomorrow? I kinda don't. She's still convinced in her mind that she didn't do anything wrong.

I found this :

Despite the evidence, the offer of limited immunity to Casey Anthony remains. An email from prosecutors confirms Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, asked for it several weeks ago. The deal means that anything the 22-year-old mother says to investigators would not be used against her in court, only the evidence found.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

The fact Jose asked for it also makes me think she may take it

I feel it too. But not today. DNA has to be done! I thnk there may possibly been some breakthrough over Saturday. Over talks with coffee yesterday with my husband- its the first day he really understood my heartfelt interest- he is very pragmatic in many aspects- also an engineer; I asked him what would it take to get her to crack. He said the LE knows how to play their trump cards and giving CA a "taste of freedom" may be the only thing that breaks her.

"Pink Balloons" going up today! :blowkiss:

The DNA tests have been done and the OCSO announced yesterday the DNA results prove Caylee Anthony is deceased and that her body was inside the trunk of the car.

The police are now searching for Caylee's body. It's all over the local news here in Central Florida. ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.

I don't think Casey Anthony will ever crack. I don't think her family or her attorney can get her to cooperate. I think she's stupid enough to believe if they don't find a body and she keeps her mouth shut; she will somehow get out of this. She's wrong but I am convinced that she is stupid enough to think her "plan" is going to work.

Despite what many posters claim about not knowing how anyone would act in a situation like this I can say for certain that if my daughter ever did this I would slap the out of her. Send me to jail for assualt!! I do not believe that Casey is willing to sit in jail knowing her daughter is safe somewhere with someone. If that were true what she is doing to her parents is beyond comprehension. That girl is one evil selfish waste of oxygen.

The DNA tests have been done and the OCSO announced yesterday the DNA results prove Caylee Anthony is deceased and that her body was inside the trunk of the car.

The police are now searching for Caylee's body. It's all over the local news here in Central Florida. ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.

I don't think Casey Anthony will ever crack. I don't think her family or her attorney can get her to cooperate. I think she's stupid enough to believe if they don't find a body and she keeps her mouth shut; she will somehow get out of this. She's wrong but I am convinced that she is stupid enough to think her "plan" is going to work.

I think you misunderstood my post. I meant that LE/CSI need to do the DNA on whatever they found at the park regarding the misterious "seadoo" find. There were comments about that they were there regarding the seadoo, but many who were there dont think so, neither do I. Whatever they collected will need further examination and testing done to possibly see if there is a connection to this case. I hope that makes more sense. In other words I think they found something, I think we will soon know and Caylee will be identified soon. I feel the same as the OP. But I could be wrong too.

I know the immunity deal has a deadline. IMO, if they find that baby's body before Casey takes the deal, the deal will be off the table.

Because the searches are close, LE has to have ruled out she took Caylee to another part of FL. IMO, she left Caylee some place she is familiar with...some place where if someone saw Casey or her car, it would not be considered suspect.

You and my husband agree. I keep going through all the possibilities, mental health issues, etc. Why is she still lying and refusing to co-operate? Why didn't she have plan if discovered? Why did nothing she said to the police make any sense? Why isn't she taking anything the police will give her at this point? Why was she out on bail computing, smiling and baking brownies? How does she think she can get away with all this? My husband has no more questions about motivation. He's got it all figured out. She's stupid!

ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.

Can a local please watch 'local6' today and try and see what they are saying??

Maybe it will be like Westerfield....where they were minutes (am I correct?) away from offering him immunity when they found the little girl's body.

I know the immunity deal has a deadline. IMO, if they find that baby's body before Casey takes the deal, the deal will be off the table.

Because the searches are close, LE has to have ruled out she took Caylee to another part of FL. IMO, she left Caylee some place she is familiar with...some place where if someone saw Casey or her car, it would not be considered suspect.

I found this :

Despite the evidence, the offer of limited immunity to Casey Anthony remains. An email from prosecutors confirms Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, asked for it several weeks ago. The deal means that anything the 22-year-old mother says to investigators would not be used against her in court, only the evidence found.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

The fact Jose asked for it also makes me think she may take it

Thanks. I missed this. Very interesting.

I think she is going to go down with the ship -- and they won't find the body.

It's my belief she put her in a dumpster -- so they are spinning their wheels in this search.

THEY CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS.

Deputies Not Ready To Confirm Caylee Is Dead
Missing Caylee's Mother Arrested; Crowd Outside Of Home Cheers

POSTED: 11:54 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 am EDT September 1, 2008

http://www.local6.com/news/17356214/detail.html

I'm still not convinced the immunity deal isn't because a 2nd person might have been involved. In that case, finding the body wouldn't change it.

THEY CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS.

The lead investigator on this case HAS made up his mind, and gone on record. Local6 is the ONLY station reporting that it's not confirmed, and they do not quote anyone directly in this story. All other media outlets (including CNN) have been reporting that LE has gone on record to confirm DNA of a deceased Caylee in the trunk.

They are also the ONLY media outlet reporting that weird 12 yr old girl hospitalized, myspace emails story.

The lead investigator on this case HAS made up his mind, and gone on record. Local6 is the ONLY station reporting that it's not confirmed, and they do not quote anyone directly in this story. All other media outlets (including CNN) have been reporting that LE has gone on record to confirm DNA of a deceased Caylee in the trunk.

They are also the ONLY media outlet reporting that weird 12 yr old girl hospitalized, myspace emails story.

His mind OR reports are not proof or fact. It's a ploy to get Casey to confess IMO. It may work but it is cruel and is only stiring up trouble for all invovled. Their "leaks" may very well get someone killed as they are stirring up a feeding frenzy with a lot of crazy people as I see it. If they have proof fine, arrest Casey for murder and keep the proof until trial but these leaks are helping no one and if they are in fact proven to not be proof they are going top look very foolish.

I think she is going to go down with the ship -- and they won't find the body.

It's my belief she put her in a dumpster -- so they are spinning their wheels in this search.

I agree. I think she first tried to bury Caylee in her parents backyard (shovel, "suspicious dent near family pool), but realized (alone at that point?) that it needed to be moved (hence the dirt and decomp in the trunk). Casey hauled Caylee to a dumpster (possibly at Amscot for convenience) and took the "easy way out" for disposing of her tiny body before abandoning her car that wreaked with the odor of death. I hope I'm wrong, and Caylee can be found perhaps in the woods near the airport, but the dumpster theory has always seemed more plausible to me than envisioning Casey hiking through some wet brush in a remote area. UNLESS, Casey wasn't alone in the moving of Caylee from her parents backyard, and was advised that it would be best to put Caylee somewhere where the animals could take care of the evidence. Poor Caylee.

His mind OR reports are not proof or fact.

Science IS fact. It's no longer considered a 'leak'. They have gone on record and confirmed FBI DNA tests, as well as those from "The Body Farm".

http://www.wesh.com/video/17354638/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/video/17358012/index.html

Originally Posted by krimekat
1) WESH-Channel 2 trumpeted that it had broken the news. Anchor Amanda Ober said, "For the first time, Orange County investigators go on the record: They tell WESH2 that recent FBI lab tests indicated Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead. It's a story our Bob Kealing broke on WESH.com this afternoon."
2) WFTV-Channel 9 on Wednesday reported that the child was dead. WFTV promoted that coverage in an early evening newscast Sunday. WFTV also offered Allen on camera saying, "There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that body was Caylee."
3) WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Sgt. Allen would say, off camera, that the evidence suggests Caylee's dead body was in the car.

Despite what many posters claim about not knowing how anyone would act in a situation like this I can say for certain that if my daughter ever did this I would slap the out of her. Send me to jail for assualt!! I do not believe that Casey is willing to sit in jail knowing her daughter is safe somewhere with someone. If that were true what she is doing to her parents is beyond comprehension. That girl is one evil selfish waste of oxygen.

I second this.
I still hope the Anthony's will be charged with tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice, if not child neglect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back