Anyone from Pinellas County want to help in search???

poco

Reaction score
I am close, in Pinellas County, about 1 1/2 hours away. I work every day and would try to work something out where I can get off to go - IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN PINELLAS COUNTY WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN CAR POOLING IT UP THERE FOR A DAY?? I will drive. We can all meet somewhere locally. If so, PM me with days that are good for you. I will try to get off on the day that suits the majority of you. We need to meet and leave here by 5:30 a.m. at the very latest!

I'm in Seminole, Fl - would be coming up 275N through Tampa. What days are you available? My big problem is getting off from work - trying to see if I can get someone to cover me on Saturday, if not one day this week maybe. You can PM me and we can chat that way if you want or just reply here.

Me, too. Been wanting to do something more than just read about this. I would help in the search for that little angel. I work from home (Manatee County, just over the Skyway from Pinellas), teach part-time, too, but can go Wed., Fri., or Sun. Let me know, PM or here.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Me, too. Been wanting to do something more than just read about this. I would help in the search for that little angel. I work from home (Manatee County, just over the Skyway from Pinellas), teach part-time, too, but can go Wed., Fri., or Sun. Let me know, PM or here.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Let's see if we get a reply from Amberjack as to a day that suits her. Do you know, I haven't called in sick once since I've worked for this company (cough cough cough). My luck, though, our search team would be on the news.........

Can you swing by Connecticut and pick me up?

LOLS Poco about being outted by the webcam on a so-called "sick day".

Wish I could go - but I am on the west coast.

Good luck to all of you.

DT

I am trying to get a day off work - I have emailed someone to cover me, but have had no reply from them either by email or by phone. I was just kidding about calling in sick. I am scheduled to work certain times and I am the only one scheduled unless I find a replacement. If I can't find a replacement I don't get off as there is no one else to do the work - I do transcription for a radiology department here in St. Petersburg. I am scheduled every day until 1 pm through next Friday plus this weekend (lucky me). We do have a girl that we can call and she will sometimes fill in for me when I want/need off, but I have not be able to contact her. I have called and I have emailed, but no word from her. Until I get ahold of her and get a committment that she will work I can't make any plans - I thought it would be easier to get ahold of her, but things aren't working out like I wanted them to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back