Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that family would get the coverage for their missing child.... Their frustration must be at an all time high with this case

Is there any way we could find out who they are? Possibly they could get some publicity and/or we could help them out a bit? There are a lot of really savvy, bright people on this board.

You want to make this thread strictly business? I can start a thread in the parking lot for the time-passing chat. Or, at least, I think I'm allowed to do that. Windchime, are you still here?

You want to make this thread strictly business? I can start a thread in the parking lot for the time-passing chat. Or, at least, I think I'm allowed to do that. Windchime, are you still here?

That makes sense to me. Looking at the image up there now I can't help but want to make a joke. Refraining!

Protest has ended probably..
21azlah.png

The one picture with Cindy hammering in the no trespassing signs, she is pointing with her left hand. She isn't wearing wedding rings, but has a ring on her middle finger and a lot of bracelets. I think that says alot about the sad situation of her marriage.

I, also, don't wear a wedding ring, but I also don't wear ANY jewelry. Just felt sad that there probably isn't enough support from each other.

JMO--there are enough threads.

It's not THAT hard to sift through a few snarky jokes. They're usually one-liners, and are very stress=relieving to some of us.

The one picture with Cindy hammering in the no trespassing signs, she is pointing with her left hand. She isn't wearing wedding rings, but has a ring on her middle finger and a lot of bracelets. I think that says alot about the sad situation of her marriage.

I, also, don't wear a wedding ring, but I also don't wear ANY jewelry. Just felt sad that there probably isn't enough support from each other.
I saw that also but thought that perhaps she had lost weight and the ring kept slipping off her ring finger so she moved it.??? But...IIRC George didn't have a wedding band in one of the early videos.

Signing off.

Web Cam Casual is the place for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members