Can someone help me with this please?

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Hi :)

I've been searching and searching for the *raw* video of Cindy's confrontation with the protestors. I found it several days ago via a link in this forum, and now can't.

The reason I'm looking for it is to get an exact quote.

The part of the video I'm looking for is when the protestor, the woman with whom Cindy speaks for some time, is expressing her hurt at being referred to as maggots.

Here are the quotes I'm looking for:
The woman says something like "Maggots! That's what was on your granddaughter in that trunk, you know."

and Cindy's response something like "I know. That's why I said it."

I believe I have Cindy's response word for word. I believe I'm close, but only maybe 80% accurate, on the woman's words.

The reason I'm looking for this is because I'm putting together a look at everything Cindy and George have said related to the contents of the trunk. I always find it interesting to do this, because I find that it reveals a lot.

Any and all help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

BeanE

i'll post if i find it but i thing your quote is accurate. Her quote surprised me b/c she intentionally used "maggots"- interesting

wow I didnt catch that the first time.."thats what was in that trunk" "I know thats why I said it"...

Sounds to me like the woman says "That was what was in your daughter's car...you see?"

I definitely didn't hear the word "granddaughter."

It sounded to me like she said "That's what was in your daughter's car" instead of "That's what was on your granddaughter in that trunk". Cindy has agreed there were maggots in the car but not on her granddaughter. She will never admit to that.

The lady said, "that's what was in your daughter's car" (referring to maggots) to which Cindy replied, "I know. That's why I said it."

Noob with a question. Is this video just talking? Or can you actually see Cindy? Or is my computer messed up.. I watch videos all the time about this case. But it's a black screen I can only hear them barely talking.

Hi :)

I've been searching and searching for the *raw* video of Cindy's confrontation with the protestors. I found it several days ago via a link in this forum, and now can't.

The reason I'm looking for it is to get an exact quote.

The part of the video I'm looking for is when the protestor, the woman with whom Cindy speaks for some time, is expressing her hurt at being referred to as maggots.

Here are the quotes I'm looking for:
The woman says something like "Maggots! That's what was on your granddaughter in that trunk, you know."

and Cindy's response something like "I know. That's why I said it."

I believe I have Cindy's response word for word. I believe I'm close, but only maybe 80% accurate, on the woman's words.

The reason I'm looking for this is because I'm putting together a look at everything Cindy and George have said related to the contents of the trunk. I always find it interesting to do this, because I find that it reveals a lot.

Any and all help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

BeanE

The rude, stupid lady that wanted to look like a bad-azz on the news said maggotts were what was in your daughter's car and Cindy said that's why I said that. The woman didn't say on your grandaughter's body and Cindy didn't say I know.

If I were Cindy I would get restraining orders against some of these people that are harassing her.

I can't see the video. It keeps freezing my puter up :(

Thank you all sooooooo much! You're fantastic!

What I'm hearing is

"That's what was in your daughter's car... you see?"

"That's why I said it. That's why I said it."

Thank you again,

BeanE

ETA: I noted 3:28.

Also, I bookmarked the video this time ;)

Thank you all sooooooo much! You're fantastic!

What I'm hearing is

"That's what was in your daughter's car... you see?"

"I know. That's why I said it."

Thank you again,

BeanE

Said what? what did she say?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics