Man get's his nut stuck...

i wonder if his potential bride is re-thinking this engagement. Not off to good start is it?

roflmaoooo :boohoo::boohoo: poor guy

I am a nurse and we had a man who put a washer on his p@#$% to prolong his play and it became so swollen around it and h couldn't get it off so he came to the ER and then went to surgery. They couldn't get it off so they had to call a local welding shop owner that night to bring an instrument that was flash sterilized and used in the OR to remove it. True story!

Somebody,anybody please tell me what he did to his nut!! I have webtv and cant open the page! tia.Nore

noooo.....lol, he got a nut like a nut/bolt, stuck around his ______, trying to lengthen it.

Don't put anything around your privates that you wouldn't stick in your ear!

That was a nutty thing to do:crazy: and I bet he doesn't try that again.

Poor guy really screwed himself. I bet that was a wrenching pain. His fiance must be torqued. Hope she doesnt bolt before the wedding. Really throws a monkey wrench in the engagement. Was he nuts? (Somebody stop me.....)

***Warning***This story is exactly what you think it is so read at your own discretion....It just made me laugh.

(Mods, please delete if it violates TOS...)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080831/od_afp/malaysiasexoffbeat;_ylt=Al1YJje2DZObaxSVWZvlvmus0NUE

Gosh this must be the new rave or something. Just a month or so ago I read here where a man put 16 washers on his penis and couldn't get them off...resulting in having to go to the hospital to have them removed.:eek::)

poor guy really screwed himself. I bet that was a wrenching pain. His fiance must be torqued. Hope she doesnt bolt before the wedding. Really throws a monkey wrench in the engagement. Was he nuts? (somebody stop me.....)

rotfl!

noooo.....lol, he got a nut like a nut/bolt, stuck around his ______, trying to lengthen it.

Thank you for clarifying. I was quite puzzled as to what nut- walnut? chestnut? had a hole in it. I'm still kinda puzzled about the nut thing- if he could fit in a nut- I'm thinking it's not length he should of been worried about.

Poor guy really screwed himself. I bet that was a wrenching pain. His fiance must be torqued. Hope she doesnt bolt before the wedding. Really throws a monkey wrench in the engagement. Was he nuts? (Somebody stop me.....)

OhhellNO! Keep 'em Coming....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back