Does D.A.V.I.D log queries? => ZFG plate look-up 6/17?

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
At least one OSCO Deputy, Tony Rusciano, was willing to risk and lose his job vs. exposing communication with Casey. And Casey certainly had plenty in her circle that had/have connections within local LE.

So, if Casey needed a plate look-up after she set her sights on ZFG, she likely had someone she could turn to for help to run D.A.V.I.D. or other query to get the essential info.

Does D.A.V.I.D. keep a log on queries? Queries on ZFG plates ~6/17 would be telling.

Interesting thought.
Idk if it would necessarily be important to look only on the 17th though. I think it was planned well before that.
Do we know if the plate number for ZG matched the real one?

I'm not familiar with that system...however, I am familiar with LE databases in California and Texas. At least with all those (because it includes national, as well)...yes, it keeps a history of who ran what. That's one of the best ways to keep LE and associated operators honest and never run someone not the subject of legal LE action. (!) Audits are done for agencies to keep employees authorized.

The systems I use ask for my name/user ID, and for my own reference (and required by policy) I need to either add the case#, or the name of another agent I'm running the name or information for, or at least a general description of why I'm running something, so that I can always document why this person or item was ran.

So, I'd think the system you are talking about would have a good chance of having that archive information. Good idea to see if someone had been running her name or tag #. :)

Another thought- Was Casey asked to do a sketch of ZG since she could not identify her through pics?
Has the sketch been released?
I wonder how close the sketch comes to the ZG that really went to the Sawgrass apts?

I'm not familiar with that system...however, I am familiar with LE databases in California and Texas. At least with all those (because it includes national, as well)...yes, it keeps a history of who ran what. That's one of the best ways to keep LE and associated operators honest and never run someone not the subject of legal LE action. (!) Audits are done for agencies to keep employees authorized.

The systems I use ask for my name/user ID, and for my own reference (and required by policy) I need to either add the case#, or the name of another agent I'm running the name or information for, or at least a general description of why I'm running something, so that I can always document why this person or item was ran.

So, I'd think the system you are talking about would have a good chance of having that archive information. Good idea to see if someone had been running her name or tag #. :)

I'm in California, and a neighbor who's aunt was my best friend in when we were kids became a cop and one day a couple of years ago police car pulls up in front of my mom and dad's house. Me and my brother were talking on the porch and she asked me if my name was Eva and my brother started laughing saying, "Aha they're here for YOU!" So after we figured it out, we were all chit chatting and my brother asked if she could see if he had any warrants.

She said if she ran his name and say he did have a warrant she would have to take him in, or explain the reason for running his name in the first place. But she also said that the Warrant Search for our Sheriff's dept online was basically the same type of query they use and it was up to date. So it's not like any cop could sit there and inquire without reason.

Just thought I would let you know.

Another thought- Was Casey asked to do a sketch of ZG since she could not identify her through pics?
I wonder how close the sketch comes to the ZG that really went to the Sawgrass apts?

IIRC, her attorney questioned why LE had not done a sketch of ZG. Their response was her attorney was capable of having one done. To my knowledge, a sketch of ZG was never completed. I'm quite sure it's because LE never bought into the ZG story. Although, I would have liked to have seen one as well.

But, this is jmho and I'm going off my memory here.

IIRC, her attorney questioned why LE had not done a sketch of ZG. Their response was her attorney was capable of having one done. To my knowledge, a sketch of ZG was never completed. I'm quite sure it's because LE never bought into the ZG story. Although, I would have liked to have seen one as well.

That Casey had ZG's info on/about the date ZG visited Sawgrass tells me that Casey had to get the info somewhere. Just enough to put a ZG in a physical location to give her story some credibility is what she was after. She wasn't preparing for LE when she came up with ZG. She was prepping G&C - a different level of scrutiny altogether, and certainly one she was used to getting past quite easily.

So...if she left tracks when obtaining the ZG info...well...it'd be nice evidence to have. Regardless of the whole ZG story...the tracks are valuable.

Only methods I've been able to come up w/ so far involve an accomplice.

For what its worth the BD site says one was done with 'limited release' around
7-27ish

I'm in California, and a neighbor who's aunt was my best friend in when we were kids became a cop and one day a couple of years ago police car pulls up in front of my mom and dad's house. Me and my brother were talking on the porch and she asked me if my name was Eva and my brother started laughing saying, "Aha they're here for YOU!" So after we figured it out, we were all chit chatting and my brother asked if she could see if he had any warrants.

She said if she ran his name and say he did have a warrant she would have to take him in, or explain the reason for running his name in the first place. But she also said that the Warrant Search for our Sheriff's dept online was basically the same type of query they use and it was up to date. So it's not like any cop could sit there and inquire without reason.

Yes, LE will get in trouble if ever caught running someone without legal reason. She was right and handled it professionally. :clap:

Yes, LE will get in trouble if ever caught running someone without legal reason.

"if ever caught" being the operative phrase! LE would have to audit specifically to find out if ZG's true license plate had been run prior to 7/15.

That Casey had ZG's info on/about the date ZG visited Sawgrass tells me that Casey had to get the info somewhere. Just enough to put a ZG in a physical location to give her story some credibility is what she was after. She wasn't preparing for LE when she came up with ZG. She was prepping G&C - a different level of scrutiny altogether, and certainly one she was used to getting past quite easily.

So...if she left tracks when obtaining the ZG info...well...it'd be nice evidence to have. Regardless of the whole ZG story...the tracks are valuable.

Now that we have KC cell phone records

Did KC go apartment hunting on June 17? We do know from ZG statements- ZG went apartment hunting with her ex-bf- Jonathan- and they went to every apartment on Conway not just Sawgrass.:banghead:

We know KC met with Mr.Crisp on June 19 with TonE to view an apt and have TonE complete and application. As TonE was desparate to get out of his lease.

When did KC make this appointment with Mr. Crsip?

What was KC movements on June 17th

How much time did KC spend on the Conway Road?

What vehicle did ZG use to view apartments on June 17?

Did ZG bf- fill out any vistor cards at any apartments or with Crisp?:eek:

This is also true for the state of FL. My Dad is a D/S in Miami-Dade and he told me this is the case for the whole state. I asked him once to run a plate for me and get me the owner's name and he couldn't unless he had reason. Bummer.

Stark - do you know off the top of your head where the apt. Crisp showed her is? Don't go to any trouble - just if you know - thanks.

mommya-
not to answer for stark but in addition to: IIRC he said he could not show her the apt because she did not have an id with her and that was policy.

Stark - do you know off the top of your head where the apt. Crisp showed her is? Don't go to any trouble - just if you know - thanks.

crane's landings...i believe was the name of the apt complex they went to see

Yes, but the sketch was "usweless," per the artist.

KC could, like many compulsive "fiction talkers" give the artist details, but not generalities.

Close. It's because she drove he artist NUTS, due to her inabillty to give the artist the info. A sketch was completed, but deemed "worthless."

I dunno. KC is an accomplished and prolific identity thief, apparently. She may have her tech.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back