1102 users online (208 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Demonstration Tonight? (Monday, Sept 1)

Leanord Padilla said (the day that Casey was last arrested) that there was some sort of gathering/demonstration planned for this evening, Monday, Sept. 1st - has anyone heard anything further? Possibly a mass protest?

I hope not. What a complete waste of time. Better they should all gather to help look for Caylee...or volunteer their time in some other way for some other worthy cause.

It's not like they live in a country without a justice system and laws in place...what are they protesting anyway? And how exactly is their protesting going to change ANYTHING?

I understand the right to free speech, but isn't a protest at the Anthony house pointless? Casey is back in jail...

I think what was being talked about for monday is what happened last friday.

To those who were screaming at "miss cindy" are now? Are they out there searching!?

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    I hope not. What a complete waste of time. Better they should all gather to help look for Caylee...or volunteer their time in some other way for some other worthy cause.

It's not like they live in a country without a justice system and laws in place...what are they protesting anyway? And how exactly is their protesting going to change ANYTHING?
    I agree, they should use the time and energy to look for Caylee
    Devorahhh

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Guys, sorry but I don't think it is a good idea to post any agendas for demonstrations on here - unless you know it is for the positive - and I'm sure, like most demonstrates, this won't be.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    Guys, sorry but I don't think it is a good idea to post any agendas for demonstrations on here - unless you know it is for the positive - and I'm sure, like most demonstrates, this won't be.
    I agree with Poco. Talking about the negative demos here only fuels their fire. I really love the thought that WS members are NOT participating in these events. We need more positive energy in Orlando than we do negative energy right now. Those kinds of demos only bring hatred and anger. I too feel those emotions when I think about Casey, but at the same time I have to think there is way enough of that going around and in order to get through this I would rather talk about the positive, like helping search or maybe a prayer vigil.

Thanks for the opportunity to voice my opinion. Hi Poco!
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    The agenda was voiced by Mr. Padilla as one of the many safety concerns he had - I disagree with any type of protest as well, I simply wondered if this has been discussed any further?