1179 users online (240 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?

Additional Evidence..

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

"ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing. "

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

I'm sure there are mountains of additional evidence, both direct and circumstantial, that we won't know about until trial.

I have always assumed that there was plenty more evidence than they were sharing with us. Above all, they need to protect their case despite the publics' cry for information.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    I have always assumed that there was plenty more evidence than they were sharing with us. Above all, they need to protect their case despite the publics' cry for information.
    I 2nd that...

They need to stop using the word PROBABLY. They are playing into JB's hand if their case all hinges on the current forensics results in the end. Mark my word...
    Last edited by wedavis; 09-01-2008 at 04:34 PM. Reason: added current results

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    I'm sure there are mountains of additional evidence, both direct and circumstantial, that we won't know about until trial.
    Agreed.
    Do you know what the criteria was for the information that was included in the 400? I mean, did they have to reveal everything they had? or just some? I am asking because I am wondering if the additional evidence had to come after the 400 page release or if there is lots of info that was not released?

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Well I know we all assumed. But I thought it would be nice to read

Theyd be in reaallllyyy bad shape if there was nothing else lol.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

They have to have more evidence. Just releasing bits of info to put the squeeze on mommy and C&G...and JB.
    Bless you sweet Caylee....we need to find you

They are playing into JB's hand if their case all hinges on the current forensics results in the end.
    I think they have probably done this a time or two before....

They use the word probably because it doesn't suit THEIR case to speak in absolutes during an ongoing investigation, in which there is a deal on the table and they are hoping for both a BODY and a CONFESSION.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"The information we've gotten back from the FBI lab has clearly helped us focus our investigation," Allen said.

I found these two statements interesting.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

makes me wonder if this is in anyway related to the things csi collected around that whole jetski thing....

Quote Originally Posted by wedavis View Post
    They need to stop using the word PROBABLY. They are playing into JB's hand if their case all hinges on the current forensics results in the end. Mark my word...
    I don't understand what you mean by this.

Quote Originally Posted by wedavis View Post
    I think they are using the word Probably and other non-definitive words to try and push JB and Casey's hand and to get her to take the deal so they can find Caylee. JMO. I think that they most likely have a rock solid case, IMO, but they would like to give that little leeway to Casey in exchange on finding Caylee and giving the GPs closure as well as themselves.
    ~SM~
    Just My Opinion and Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by suggie View Post
    They have to have more evidence. Just releasing bits of info to put the squeeze on mommy and C&G...and JB.
    ----------
    Hi suggie~ welcome to WS..Is it possible they are holding back on purpose? this way if she does make bail again they'd have more to nail her on.I believe they do not want her out of jail with a passion!! Nore

I believe they are holding back on the possible murder evidence and only giving up the child neglect and false statement evidence so they can buy as much time as possible before they charge her with murder. If they charge Casey with murder now, JB can demand the speedy trial, hoping the body doesn't show up and all the DNA analysis isnt back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast