Casey's Bond Status

Devorahhh

Reaction score
I have started this new thread as to Casey's bond status as this is a question that is asked over and over again and I feel it should be in one thread.

This is from the Orange County Jail, at this time Casey's bond on her original charges has been revoked or endorsed by the Bondsman. As to the "bond pending" I will check at work tomorrow and find out exactly what it means.

Orange County Incarcerations
Name & Personal Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: F-DORML-12
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT

Notes: BOND PENDING

Charges

Case Sequence: 855
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc Power Number Fcs10315199
Case Sequence: 857
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs10315200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clerk of Courts Website as to the bond on the orginal charges:

8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $500,000.00 #FCS500308507, INTMATE #08034750
8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $100 #FCS10-315199, INMATE #08034750
8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $100 #FCS10-315200, INMATE #08034750

Clerk of the Courts Website as to the bond on the new charges:
8/30/2008 A MACDONALD BAIL BOND FILED RET CT1: TBN $1500 #5606622143 INMATE NUMBER 08042346
8/30/2008 A MACDONALD BAIL BOND FILED RET CT2: TBN $500 #5606622169 INMATE NUMBER 08042346
8/30/2008 A MACDONALD BAIL BOND FILED RET CT3: TBN $1000 #5606622156 INMATE NUMBER 08042346

So, in conclusion to this matter, Casey is back in jail on the original charges until or if someone reposts her bond. And she is out of jail on the new theft, uttering a forgery, and false ID charges

The bond company revoked the bond (endorsed it). They did say they may reinstate it next week (which would be this week).

However, I don't think this is going to happen because someone called Leonard Padilla and he is at home now. He said he is not going to reinstate it and he doesn't think anyone else will. The telephone call is available online and there is another thread with the link and conversation.

Leonard also said that the reason he had changed his mind about revoking the bond is because the original deal with Baez was that he could talk to the client and then Baez wouldn't let him. So he was going to revoke the bond and then he had a meeting with Baez and Baez said he would allow him to talk to Casey but the whole day went by and he never let Leonard or anyone talk to her. Then that night Casey was arrested and the bond company revoked the bond. Again LP says he is not going to reinstate it so I don't believe she will get bond unless someone else comes along to get her out and LP says he doesn't think that is going to happen.

Yes you are right in all you said. I just created this thread so that people would know exactly what her status is at this time as to her bond and I will update it accordingly.

The bond company revoked the bond (endorsed it). They did say they may reinstate it next week (which would be this week).

However, I don't think this is going to happen because someone called Leonard Padilla and he is at home now. He said he is not going to reinstate it and he doesn't think anyone else will. The telephone call is available online and there is another thread with the link and conversation.

Leonard also said that the reason he had changed his mind about revoking the bond is because the original deal with Baez was that he could talk to the client and then Baez wouldn't let him. So he was going to revoke the bond and then he had a meeting with Baez and Baez said he would allow him to talk to Casey but the whole day went by and he never let Leonard or anyone talk to her. Then that night Casey was arrested and the bond company revoked the bond. Again LP says he is not going to reinstate it so I don't believe she will get bond unless someone else comes along to get her out and LP says he doesn't think that is going to happen.

I was so relieved when I read what Leonard said. On the news this morning they were talking about how she could be getting out of jail again sometime this week if everything falls through. We know LP isn't having it and I sure as hell don't think any other BB is going to step up to this case.

I think the only reason Leonard would change his mind is if Baez promised LP he could talk to Casey. He may even make her talk to him before reinstating a bond. I think LP knows now he will never get the truth out of Casey because she did something bad to the child and she is no longer alive. I think he is happy to be out of this now.

I have asked, and the Bond Pending means either that the original bondsman, Al Estes or another bondsman is considering posting her bond.

Man, I hope that doesn't happen. Thats what I was afraid it meant. That either estes or someone else was considering reposting the bond. But wouldn't Estes have to pay another 50,000? For what reason would he do this? Would he sit over there and protect her and her family that are so hated like the Padillas did? I am sure they aren't going back! He probably wants some payoff from Baez in order to do it.

I have asked, and the Bond Pending means either that the original bondsman, Al Estes or another bondsman is considering posting her bond.

I gotta believe Casey is very angry about being back in jail and frustrated as all heck that unlike before when she could railroad (read bully) others to get her way - she can't control this situation because it all comes down to M.O.N.E.Y. Remember, the $50k is non-refundable. That's not chump change in anyone's book.

Casey needs to stay in jail. If she does open her mouth so what it's all LIES!

I'm thinking that the only reason she's still in is because there's another undisclosed hold.
The last time I looked the only hold that I remember was home confinement.
I could be wrong, does anybody else remember ?

Casey needs to stay in jail. If she does open her mouth so what it's all LIES!

ITA! And I think NOW she's going to be considered a very, very high escape risk since the dna evidence shows Caylee was dead in HER trunk.

And frankly, I wouldn't put it past her parents to HELP their "hero" run.... they might feel a jury wouldn't believe her explanation about why she couldn't tell the truth. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Casey is in jail for at least the next 2 decades.

Just scrolled up and yesterday there was no hold besides home confinement.

Any ideas what the new hold is ??

ANTHONY, CASEY M

undisclosed - 001

Just scrolled up and yesterday there was no hold besides home confinement.

Any ideas what the new hold is ??

ANTHONY, CASEY M

undisclosed - 001

Interesting.

How does the clerk know that someone is considering? Is there some type of paperwork?

Big thanks for the thread!

Maybe it always shows Bond Pending until bond is made. Is there anyway to check another prisoner's record to see if this is the case.

How does the clerk know that someone is considering? Is there some type of paperwork?

Big thanks for the thread!

Maybe it always shows Bond Pending until bond is made. Is there anyway to check another prisoner's record to see if this is the case.

I did check another inmates record and it did not show bond pending. As to how I know that someone is considering posting her bond, I asked a Deputy.

I did check another inmates record and it did not show bond pending. As to how I know that someone is considering posting her bond, I asked a Deputy.

I think the bond is already a done deal, I think she's still there because of the hold.

I saw that on channel 6 the other day that she could get out this week. I was just about to fall asleep during the 5:00 am news--when they said that I was up for another hour freaking out. I cannot believe this :furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back