2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
I don't believe so, and I will be very surprised to hear differently.

I think she very much believes what she is telling LE.

If she does, pigs might start flying outa my azz. /jmo

Casey won't accept it--no way, no how. [Though I WISH she would.]

She will not accept it. If she was even remotely interested in the deal she would have jumped on it awhile ago. I'm sure Jose is advising her not to take it. Not a good strategy IMO.

She won't IMHO. Cindy and her family are still enabling her and supporting her on her current theory. That is the only support system she has. I bet she would rather spend life in jail with her family support then 20 years (just a number) without their support.

I totally agree with you. Casey is in total denial.

I don't think she's in denial at all. She killed her daughter. She will never tell where Caylee is. Doing so would mean she would be guilty and all of her family would have to face the facts. Plus, it would be telling the truth and that's not going to happen with her track record.

No. She will not accept it, even though I feel certain JB is strongly encouraging her to do so. JMO
I don't believe she will ever admit what she did to Caylee or where she put her.

Unless there's something in it for her (FULL immunity), she won't be taking the deal!

Not on your chinny chin chin.

I'm so sure she won't accept it that I'd - well, eating things is Robotdog's domain, so I'm sure what I'd do. But I'm sure.

Casey will not accept the blame for anything and probably never has. Whether it be "who broke this lamp?" to "What happened to your daughter?", her approach is the same. Lie, lie, and when they ask you again, lie some more. I don't even think if her entire family stopped buying it, that would make a difference. She will continue to tell her version of reality, and no amount of fact or evidence is going to change her mind.

No
Cindy believes Caylee is alive. We don't really know about George, but I suspect, Cindy is constantly telling him she's alive, but deep down he knows better. So will Casey accept the limited immunity deal, no IMHO, because if she did she would definately lose her mother's support and probably her father's also.

I don't think she's in denial at all. She killed her daughter. She will never tell where Caylee is. Doing so would mean she would be guilty and all of her family would have to face the facts. Plus, it would be telling the truth and that's not going to happen with her track record.

Agreed! Not to mention, she'll be going to jail for a very long time!

nope. She will never admit she did anything wrong. But if she DOES take it, it will be some story about what OTHERS did, never her.

I think she likes all the attention. She won't take it beacause it would mean the media might lose interest and the case will be closed.

I voted I don't know..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back