Those Compelling Reasons for Silence

roseofsharon

Reaction score
In my own opinion ... I am barely able to give CA the benefit of the doubt, however, the only scenario I can think of that would silence her may be the fact that she was involved together with someone in a homicide and the only way that other person can be assured she won't talk is to hold Caylee hostage. Has it been absolutely proven that the decomposition DNA is that of precious Caylee? JB stated there were compelling reasons, but again, is this just another lie to buy more time.

In my own opinion ... I am barely able to give CA the benefit of the doubt, however, the only scenario I can think of that would silence her may be the fact that she was involved together with someone in a homicide and the only way that other person can be assured she won't talk is to hold Caylee hostage. Has it been absolutely proven that the decomposition DNA is that of precious Caylee? JB stated there were compelling reasons, but again, is this just another lie to buy more time.

Very very interesting theory. That would make sense as to why GA was telling the press that the body in the trunk was not that of Caylee.

The hair DNA came back as Caylee but no word on the decomposed tissue from what I understand.

IMHO, it will all be Caylee's DNA. Though that theory you brought up is very intriguing!!!

I think in the end that makes this case the most difficult for me. We cannot truly know. Maybe we will never know....it is not likely we will know until the conclusion of the trial.

I hope she is still alive and in a safe place mentally and physically.

Exactly....Someone helped her.

Someone she is afraid of.........

The thing is, I just can't see that other murderer person just holding a child indefinitely so the mother won't talk. Would they enroll her in school eventually? Pay for her wedding? There's no statute of limitations for murder, so they'd have to keep her till she grew up -- or longer.

So............. Casey doesn't talk and ends up spending 17 years in jail - do these people then just keep Caylee and raise her like their own????

Come on guys! this is not a movie. this is not hollywood nor universal studios. There is no conspiracy. no drug deal gone bad. no babysitter. no job. and certainly not any other body (unfortunately) in that "dam car.!"
Casey is not that smart! She purposely or accidentally hurt Caylee and unsuccessfully tried to lie and cover it up. That's all there is to it.

Come on guys! this is not a movie. this is not hollywood nor universal studios. There is no conspiracy. no drug deal gone bad. no babysitter. no job. and certainly not any other body (unfortunately) in that "dam car.!"
Casey is not that smart! She purposely or accidentally hurt Caylee and unsuccessfully tried to lie and cover it up. That's all there is to it.
I tend to agree with this.
I do believe that the DNA was conclusively tied to Caylee and that it was decomposing.

I tend to agree with this.
I do believe that the DNA was conclusively tied to Caylee and that it was decomposing.

I sincerely don't think the FBI would dirty there hands or there opinions if they weren't sure it was Caylee.

I sincerely don't think the FBI would dirty there hands or there opinions if they weren't sure it was Caylee.

I agree I think it is very clear Caylee has died and that she was in the trunk.

:angel::angel:​

Well said:clap:

Don't you think she would have talked already....she'll be in prison the rest of her life..... she'd rather leave Caylee in the hands of murderers??

the dna evidence is "just one of many" other factors that point to the evidence that Caylee is gone. Sorry to say.
Also, unless it is a research article contesting the DNA evidence credibility, what an expert says they beleive is not sufficient evidence. Did this expert conduct a study and have it published in a reputable peer reviewed journal or did these experts just come up with their own unpublished data analysis?
So my question in what journal what this information published that the los angeles times was quoting? I did not see a reference.

A thought occurred to me that perhaps Casey had some help in disposing of the body. Maybe she knew someone she could trust and told them what happened, and they did the deed for her, or at least helped her.
Naaaaaahhh... that's too simple.

Well said:clap:

Don't you think she would have talked already....she'll be in prison the rest of her life..... she'd rather leave Caylee in the hands of murderers??

oh yea, and don't forget she can say anything because she will put Caylee's life at risk. But of course, Cindy wants us to go find Caylee and take her away from these dangerous people. That makes no sense which means to me that it is all fabrication.

A thought occurred to me that perhaps Casey had some help in disposing of the body. Maybe she knew someone she could trust and told them what happened, and they did the deed for her, or at least helped her.
Naaaaaahhh... that's too simple.

Don't poo hoo that thought , she could have coerced anyone of her "partners" to help her...

The thing is, I just can't see that other murderer person just holding a child indefinitely so the mother won't talk. Would they enroll her in school eventually? Pay for her wedding? There's no statute of limitations for murder, so they'd have to keep her till she grew up -- or longer.

When I still believed that Caylee was alive, my theory was that Casey had been involved or witnessed a murder and in order to protect her daughter, sent her into hiding with someone that she trusted and knew they'd take good care as long as was necessary, even permanently.

I really think people should do some more research on DNA testing!

Do a pubmed search on DNA. You will come up with thousands of hits. It has been heavily researched and supported by the literature in very reputable journals. It is considered science. It has freed many on death row.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back