1183 users online (226 members and 957 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Searchers find dog bones, and more?

According to this article, the weekend search turned up dog bones near the Anthony home.

And then today:

During Monday's search, several other piles of bones were found on Lee Vista Boulevard.

"It looks like a spine or backbone," searcher Martin Krasinsqui said.

The new bones were marked for investigators.

http://www.local6.com/news/17362849/detail.html

It shouldn't take long to determine whether the findings from today are human or animal.

Great did she kill a dog too?
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Idk the rate of decomp, and if something like Lye or another chemical was used it could speed it up but I am not sure if she would only be bones at this point. I *shudder* as I type this...

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Great did she kill a dog too?
    HA HA, I was thinking the same thing too!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    According to this article, the weekend search turned up dog bones near the Anthony home.

And then today:

During Monday's search, several other piles of bones were found on Lee Vista Boulevard.

"It looks like a spine or backbone," searcher Martin Krasinsqui said.

The new bones were marked for investigators.

http://www.local6.com/news/17362849/detail.html

It shouldn't take long to determine whether the findings from today are human or animal.

Wow! I don't know much about the timeline for decomposition. Would a person who died in June be just bones by now? How long does decomposition take?

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    Idk the rate of decomp, and if something like Lye or another chemical was used it could speed it up but I am not sure if she would only be bones at this point. I *shudder* as I type this...
    I don't know, it's been what, 10 weeks since Caylee disappeared? I have to wonder what goes on down there in Florida. Is it typical to find piles of bones sitting all over residential streets?

Is that the animal she hit with her car that caused her trunk to smell like a decomposing body?

George must be happy. lol

Danielle Van Dam was missing alot less longer than Caylee and there wasn't much left of her. They couldn't tell anything about her internal organs. I don't think there will be much left of Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Danielle Van Dam was missing alot less longer than Caylee and there wasn't much left of her. They couldn't tell anything about her internal organs. I don't think there will be much left of Caylee.
    oh god just seeing that in writing makes me cry .. all those poor sweet innocent babies .. grr

What do cremated remains look like? Are the bones still in tact? This is the only way I imagine that it would be Caylee.
    Love never fails.

Something tells me it another animal. I would think there would be more than just bones if it were human. Such as bits of clothing, hair, teeth etc. even if it were scattered due to animals in the area.
    Ewwww, I hate to think that.
    ...Float with the rest of the beautiful angels sweetie!
    "WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE"!!!

Regarding the dog bones...

Many-a-family dog has been buried in the woods! I know two of my dogs growing up were buried "out behind the house", as were cats, hamsters, fish...
    IMO, etc.

I know that if the body was buried, that slows decomp. If a body is exposed to air, it will decompose faster.
    So seeing as how it was buried, the only way that Caylee would be bone by now would be if her body was laying somewhere exposed and very hot for a period of time and then buried.
    I don't know how things like lye or other chemicals would affect that rate of decomp.
    Also the same if scavengers got to the body. That would speed up the rate, but I don't know how much it would speed up the process.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Litig8r View Post
    Regarding the dog bones...

Many-a-family dog has been buried in the woods! I know two of my dogs growing up were buried "out behind the house", as were cats, hamsters, fish...
    I wonder how these piles of bones are being found if they're buried.

They were wrapped in a baby blanket, that was unsettling.
    I feel so terrible that they arent getting a big turnout for this search. If I was Florida Id be there everyday looking for that little girl, unfortunately Im in Ohio and have no way to get there.
    Theres so much water down there, and it is such a huge possibility that if Casey killed her she was put into one of those bodies of water. I keep wondering if the searchers and police are diving during thier searches. And if not, why? It would seem theres more likeliness of finding her in a body of water than on land because it wouldve been easier for a murderer to hide her that way.
    Please pray for Caylee

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast