jmo: Murder charges will come this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven30CA

Reaction score
I have a feeling the DA will file murder charges in this case this week. The limited immunity runs out at 9 tomorrow morning.. I feel LE has more evidence that we haven't heard of

I think they want to arrest her on Friday because they want to show her "We know" and still awaiting for other evidence to be confirmed. JB is full of Chit he blames the LE for this.. dont think so buddy!! Tomorrow at the hearing the DA will give the hint they are preparing to file additional charges...

I don't think LE will charge her until they have a body OR they have no choice because of the legal deadline to file.

They might tack on some extra minor charge this week... just to keep tightening the noose little by little, though.

Welcome to WS, Steven. :)

Yes, LE came out today and confirmed they have evidence that they aren't releasing. They say at this moment they are not charging her with that but I think eventually they will. Maybe they are waiting until Nov to be closer to her court date so they can have another 175 days to make it a very strong case. I feel it in my bones they are close to finding her. I also believe JG will be charged maybe along with the fired deputy.

I don't think anyone else will be charged.

IMO, the ONLY person that was with Caylee when she died & when she was dumped was her mother.

Unless a friend of hers actually did the killing & faced the death penalty, they'd probably only have to consult with a lawyer & explain they helped Casey dispose of the body & get full immunity.

LE would LOVE to have an accomplice who can testify against Casey.

Well according to Geraldo, JG is a potential POI. I am sure if they make additional arrest then that is when it will come down to turning on Casey.

I have a feeling the DA will file murder charges in this case this week. The limited immunity runs out at 9 tomorrow morning.. I feel LE has more evidence that we haven't heard of

I think they want to arrest her on Friday because they want to show her "We know" and still awaiting for other evidence to be confirmed. JB is full of Chit he blames the LE for this.. don't think so buddy!! Tomorrow at the hearing the DA will give the hint they are preparing to file additional charges...

I am not sure there will be murder charges tomorrow. LE really has no reason to rush it. She is in jail and imo will not be bonded out this time so those charges will keep her in the justice system for awhile.

However, maybe Baez is expecting it when he said he was "expecting the worst but hoping for the best" (paraphrasing from memory)

So we will see.

imoo

Well according to Geraldo, JG is a potential POI. I am sure if they make additional arrest then that is when it will come down to turning on Casey.

How long before Geraldo has a tv special to re-open Al Capone's vault searching for Caylee's body? lol IMO, Geraldo's got about as much credibility as Jerry Springer.

Like I said, unless the other person was directly responsible for Caylee's death, I think they'd get 100% immunity if they agreed to testify against Casey.

Before this is over, I'm sure we'll see Baez try to shift the blame on ANYONE he can..... to save Casey.

Any person who had ANY contact with Casey in the past 3 years would be lucky if they were not in or near Florida during those 31 days when Casey was enjoying her Caylee-Free life!

I don't think LE will charge her until they have a body OR they have no choice because of the legal deadline to file.

They might tack on some extra minor charge this week... just to keep tightening the noose little by little, though.

Welcome to WS, Steven. :)

There is never a deadline on murder charges.

I do think they will charge her eventually........with or without Caylee's body.

Convictions are happening when the victim's body has not been found. They use to wait years and years but now they are trying them sooner and sooner. Caylee is a little 3 year old child who would not leave on her own.

imoo

Prediction:

Tuesday the 2nd: Announcement that no immunity deal was taken and no more information has come forward.

Wednesday the 3rd.: She will be charged with murder of Caylee.

Monday the 8th: No body will be found but evidence of a crime scene (where the body was disposed of)
will be found.

okok

There is never a deadline on murder charges.

I do think they will charge her eventually........with or without Caylee's body.

Convictions are happening when the victim's body has not been found. They use to wait years and years but now they are trying them sooner and sooner. Caylee is a little 3 year old child who would not leave on her own.

imoo

There's been some discussion about a deadline because of Florida Laws.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/15/ng.01.html

IMO, the DA will take NO CHANCES & will consult with legal experts to be sure she's held fully accountable for ALL her crimes.

Gosh, I hope you're right about them charging Casey this week!! I don't know how much more I can take of this....

:(

Has anyone mentioned Caylee's hair being tested for drugs or chemicals like chlorine? I could be wrong. but if LE thought she drowned in the pool wouldn't they drain it looking for scratches on the liner, etc?

Has anyone mentioned Caylee's hair being tested for drugs or chemicals like chlorine? I could be wrong. but if LE thought she drowned in the pool wouldn't they drain it looking for scratches on the liner, etc?

Chlorine dissipates very rapidly.
I don't think you would find scratches on a pool liner; small children drown silently and quickly.

If they charge her with murder and THEN she admits it was an accident then that won't help her will it? I mean, then they could just reduce the charge and still send Casey away for a very very long time...If it IS this week HURRAY! and if not then I will wait...and wait and watch and when it does come, then I will rejoice for Caylee, who has justice finally! I know it takes a LONG time-remember Joseph Duncan? slayer of Slade, Brenda and Dylan Groene and molester and tormenter of Shasta and Dylan? He was JUST SENTENCED TO DEATH last week, and that all happened in 2005...The wheels of justice turn oh so slowly...

I think that there are other person's of interest but I don't think anyone DID anything other than Casey- well and the gparents. I don't think they did anything other than obstruct justice though. Possbily helped cover stuff up and possibly helped hide Caylee.
I think if someone else killed, harmed, burried etc that child Casey would be singing like a canary.
Mark my words, if when it does come out that Casey is responsible- Anyone who helped her along the way will roll as well. Casey will not take the heat herself. Casey will play the martyr. Claim that she stayed all that time in jail to protect these people etc....

I hope so, I hope so, I hope so...for my own sanity....I hope so.

I think they want to arrest her on Friday because they want to show her "We know" and still awaiting for other evidence to be confirmed. JB is full of Chit he blames the LE for this.. dont think so buddy!! Tomorrow at the hearing the DA will give the hint they are preparing to file additional charges...

You know I did not think so before but I do agree now.

I do believe that LE does have much more evidence that we are not even aware of. IMO they have been holding out solely in an effort to get Casey to take the LI deal and be able to return Caylee's remains to the family, and closure for themselves and the rest of America as well.

I am wondering what other evidence LE has. Could they have put phone taps on their phones - or could the home be bugged?

They also have all the computer info to sort through.
I believe there was also one jail visit with Cindy or George that we have not heard about. I think it was George and when he came out of the jail he was very upset.

Haven't seen or heard from Lee lately - I wonder if he just got fed up with them defending his Sister.

Geraldo seems to be no more than a spokesperson for the defense at this point. That is who keeps pushing others as suspects. I think they mean for it to absolve CA altogether of blame. I think it's pathetic and unbelievable, but to each his own. GR lost any possible credibility he might have had on this case for me after the topless boating escapade with his pal Jose Baez. JMO.

Prediction:

Tuesday the 2nd: Announcement that no immunity deal was taken and no more information has come forward.

Wednesday the 3rd.: She will be charged with murder of Caylee.

Monday the 8th: No body will be found but evidence of a crime scene (where the body was disposed of)
will be found.

okok

1 down....2 to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads