1238 users online (243 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

putting a wedge between Casey & her parents?

Just a thought do any of you think that if LE were able to get the credit card company to file charges against Casey while she is jailed for the theft of money from her parents credit cards, do you think that this will place a wedge between Casey & her parents and therefore finally getting Cindy and George starting to tell the LE or FBI some other info about there daughter that would help this case.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    I think maybe at 1st if this would have happened, Yes there would def be a wedge. But SOMETHING has happened and now they stand behind mommy dearest even with this DNA evidence. What is the chances of either one of the parents being charged with obstruction?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Just a thought do any of you think that if LE were able to get the credit card company to file charges against Casey while she is jailed for the theft of money from her parents credit cards, do you think that this will place a wedge between Casey & her parents and therefore finally getting Cindy and George starting to tell the LE or FBI some other info about there daughter that would help this case.
    If only that were possible. No I think C&G know what a conniving thief and liar their daughter is and apparently they have been dealing with her illegal activities for a long while. I think their mantra is: "being a (fill in the blank) doesn't make you a murderer." At this point, they are either in complete and real denial or they are spinning madly for the jury pool who will try Casey at her trial.
    Opinions, mine.