1142 users online (236 members and 906 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    566

    Clarification Thread - Fact vs. Fiction

    Hey y'all!

    I want justice for Caylee. But I'm just not able to keep up with you. I can't keep up with the links. That being said, I've become confused and have lost some of the beginning points. I don't want to be confused ... I want totally clarity.

    I thought maybe I'm not alone in this whirlwind of information, true or not.

    Please bear with me, but I have lost some facts/rumors that I would like to discern. I'm sorry to truly backtrack, and mods, delete this if appropriate. Maybe this could be a place to ask and verify questions.

    My starting questions, due to the flood of info (either right or wrong):

    Who is Caylee's dad? Its like a Maury episode, I've heard way too many options of paternity.

    When did Casey move out of her parent's house? How long was she out of C&G's house? I know the charge about stealing Amy's checks, and they were roomies.

    Who's car is it? That's really basic to the investigation. I thought the care belonged to the parents and was for the uise of Casey.

    This is answerable -- based on the above, is there any words from her parents or brother that they did not see Caylee for a month? Did they ask? Was there contact?

    I can be so slow sometimes, I hate this sort of case ... another baby. Its just hard for me to keep up because maybe I simply don't want to. My own denial.

    I just don't get it with this family ... God bless MHaking's family, as hard it it must have been ... devastating ..they faced it.

    TIA! *otterwaves*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Hey y'all!

    I want justice for Caylee. But I'm just not able to keep up with you. I can't keep up with the links. That being said, I've become confused and have lost some of the beginning points. I don't want to be confused ... I want totally clarity.

    I thought maybe I'm not alone in this whirlwind of information, true or not.

    Please bear with me, but I have lost some facts/rumors that I would like to discern. I'm sorry to truly backtrack, and mods, delete this if appropriate. Maybe this could be a place to ask and verify questions.

    My starting questions, due to the flood of info (either right or wrong):

    Who is Caylee's dad? Its like a Maury episode, I've heard way too many options of paternity.

    When did Casey move out of her parent's house? How long was she out of C&G's house? I know the charge about stealing Amy's checks, and they were roomies.

    Who's car is it? That's really basic to the investigation. I thought the care belonged to the parents and was for the uise of Casey.

    This is answerable -- based on the above, is there any words from her parents or brother that they did not see Caylee for a month? Did they ask? Was there contact?

    I can be so slow sometimes, I hate this sort of case ... another baby. Its just hard for me to keep up because maybe I simply don't want to. My own denial.

    I just don't get it with this family ... God bless MHarking's family, as hard it it must have been ... devastating ..they faced it.

    TIA! *otterwaves*
    We don't know who Caylee's father is. A lot of speculation, but no real facts.
    Casey left with Caylee on Monday June 16, a day after Father's Day. Cindy said that she had been in contact with Casey (text messages or phone) the entire time Casey was gone.
    The car belongs to Cindy - it is in her name.
    George says that he saw Casey only (no Caylee) on June 24. No other physical contact after that that I know of.
    Opinions, mine.
    __________________________
    "Big, honkin' LIES!" - Nancy Grace

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    1,033
    According to the Nancy Grace show, it's been stated that Casey supposedly told people that the father was a guy who lived in another state, visited here, got her preggos then they mutually decided that he wouldn't be in her life. She left him out of the birth records, and he supposedly died in a car accident in the beginning of this year.

    According to Ryan, her best friend in the police reports, he never knew the guy's name and called it a "one night stand". Another friend said basically the same thing in their report to the LE.
    .
    .
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

    ♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

    Here, have a smoothie:



    ♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

    "Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Hey y'all!

    I want justice for Caylee. But I'm just not able to keep up with you. I can't keep up with the links. That being said, I've become confused and have lost some of the beginning points. I don't want to be confused ... I want totally clarity.

    I thought maybe I'm not alone in this whirlwind of information, true or not.

    Please bear with me, but I have lost some facts/rumors that I would like to discern. I'm sorry to truly backtrack, and mods, delete this if appropriate. Maybe this could be a place to ask and verify questions.

    My starting questions, due to the flood of info (either right or wrong):

    Who is Caylee's dad? Its like a Maury episode, I've heard way too many options of paternity.

    When did Casey move out of her parent's house? How long was she out of C&G's house? I know the charge about stealing Amy's checks, and they were roomies.

    Who's car is it? That's really basic to the investigation. I thought the care belonged to the parents and was for the uise of Casey.

    This is answerable -- based on the above, is there any words from her parents or brother that they did not see Caylee for a month? Did they ask? Was there contact?

    I can be so slow sometimes, I hate this sort of case ... another baby. Its just hard for me to keep up because maybe I simply don't want to. My own denial.

    I just don't get it with this family ... God bless MHarking's family, as hard it it must have been ... devastating ..they faced it.

    TIA! *otterwaves*
    HI Otter. We do have a facts thread floating around her somewhere. If you do a title search with "facts" you should find it. Problem is we couldn't agree on the facts so I am not sure how helpful it will be

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    If I recall correctly,Otter

    Re: Caylee's bio-father: no one knows for sure. the ONLY one that has been excluded is Jesse G, through a DNA test when Caylee was around 10 months old

    Re: moving out of parents home: there is really no date. Casey wanted to move out with her friend Amy. But that fell through. Casey basically spent her time at Tony's and wherever Amy was living. That was during the time frame of June 16 - July 15, when she left her parents house supposedly after a fight.


    Re: the Pontiac: that care USED to belong to her brother Lee, but then her parents bought it from him for Casey. Basically, it was Casey's car, but it was registered to Cindy & George

    Re: Family contact with Caylee: the last proven sight of Caylee was when she went with Cindy to visit grandfather on Fathers Day, June 15, 2008. George has stated that he saw Casey only (not Caylee) on June 24, 2008. Cindy spoke with Casey during that time frame above and asked on several ocassions to speak with Caylee or see Caylee and she stated that Casey would give her excuses. ie, Caylee sleeping, Caylee at the babysitters.

    Thats all I know!! anyone please feel free to add
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    566
    Thanks so much.

    The answers you all have given have helped me greatly. I asked for clarity, and I got it!

    IMO, it speaks volumes about the silent time.

    Lovejac said:

    Re: Family contact with Caylee: the last proven sight of Caylee was when she went with Cindy to visit grandfather on Fathers Day, June 15, 2008. George has stated that he saw Casey only (not Caylee) on June 24, 2008. Cindy spoke with Casey during that time frame above and asked on several ocassions to speak with Caylee or see Caylee and she stated that Casey would give her excuses. ie, Caylee sleeping, Caylee at the babysitters.
    UGH!!! Spoiled biotch. MOO.

    Thanks so much, I'm able to discern more. Not that I welcomei it .. who invites evil into their life? Casey, IMO is cold as ice and only cares about Casey.

    Bring Caycee home!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    A big 10-4 to that, Otter!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    483
    Fact or fiction....Sean S. or Sean Daly?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Great thread, Otter! I'm as confused as you are sometimes. lol

    1) Did LE confirm that Cindy & Caylee were at the assisted living place on June 15? Did people THERE confirm the dad had them there that day for sure?

    (I only ask because it's so easy to have a bad date in a camera AND that June 9 date is STILL used on the Anthony's HelpFindCaylee.com flyer.)



    2) When we heard Casey AND Caylee slept in a bed with a 'boyfriend'.... do we know which guy that was?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vegas...is it showing?
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    2) When we heard Casey AND Caylee slept in a bed with a 'boyfriend'.... do we know which guy that was?
    Ricardo.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Great thread, Otter! I'm as confused as you are sometimes. lol

    1) Did LE confirm that Cindy & Caylee were at the assisted living place on June 15? Did people THERE confirm the dad had them there that day for sure?

    (I only ask because it's so easy to have a bad date in a camera AND that June 9 date is STILL used on the Anthony's HelpFindCaylee.com flyer.)

    yes LE confirmed it and they explained how they documented the date in the 400 .
    document set 1 page 23ish. The picture was confirmed taken at 12:03 on June 15.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vegas...is it showing?
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Re: Family contact with Caylee: the last proven sight of Caylee was when she went with Cindy to visit grandfather on Fathers Day, June 15, 2008. George has stated that he saw Casey only (not Caylee) on June 24, 2008. Cindy spoke with Casey during that time frame above and asked on several ocassions to speak with Caylee or see Caylee and she stated that Casey would give her excuses. ie, Caylee sleeping, Caylee at the babysitters.
    Adding onto this - George CLAIMS (on june 24th) Casey said she heard about the shed being broken into. George then said he needed a tire wedge out of the car Casey was using - she insisted on getting it for him, George insisted on getting it himself. George ended up going into the trunk and found the gas cans.
    (fiction - MY OPINION - this is when he found caylee)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Great thread, Otter! I'm as confused as you are sometimes. lol

    1) Did LE confirm that Cindy & Caylee were at the assisted living place on June 15? Did people THERE confirm the dad had them there that day for sure?

    (I only ask because it's so easy to have a bad date in a camera AND that June 9 date is STILL used on the Anthony's HelpFindCaylee.com flyer.)



    2) When we heard Casey AND Caylee slept in a bed with a 'boyfriend'.... do we know which guy that was?
    The nursing home had a sign in sheet that Cindy and Caylee were listed on for June 15. One of the boyfriends stated in his statement that he and Casey shared a bed with Caylee I just don't remember which one it was could go back to the 400 pages and look it up.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by pregodego2 View Post
    Adding onto this - George CLAIMS (on june 24th) Casey said she heard about the shed being broken into. George then said he needed a tire wedge out of the car Casey was using - she insisted on getting it for him, George insisted on getting it himself. George ended up going into the trunk and found the gas cans.
    (fiction - MY OPINION - this is when he found caylee)
    The reason I don't think he saw anything like that is because he told LE that casey was reluctant to let him get in the trunk. He told LE that he insisted on opening the trunk himself even though Casey kept insisting that she would do it. He was suspicious of her behavior.
    So, if he wanted to throw suspicion away from this meeting he would have just said, I went in the trunk and found the gas cans. Why would he tell them about Casey's suspicious behavior? I think he was totally honest about the 24th because he gave them potentially damaging information.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    411
    George claimed he was watching a cooking show on the 16th, a Monday, and that he saw Casey and Caylee leaving with their backpacks on. Sunday, the 15th was Father's Day and Cindy and Caylee only went to visit Cindy's father.
    Opinions, mine.
    __________________________
    "Big, honkin' LIES!" - Nancy Grace

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Separating FACT from fiction
    By Jayelles in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 07-23-2017, 08:26 PM
  2. Rumors: Fact Or Fiction?
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Sandra Cantu
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 02:49 PM
  3. Separating FACT from fiction
    By Floh in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 11:57 AM
  4. Fact or Fiction?
    By Barbara in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 01:38 PM
  5. Fact or Fiction
    By terralee in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 11:10 PM