Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue the general discussion here.

Thread out ideas, thoughts, evidence, potential evidence etc. Look around and see the topics you can add your thoughts to.

These general discussion threads seem to be where most of the fussin is originating.

Do not call anyone in this case names. Use their given names or professional titles.

There are no more warnings about the rules. If we delete a rude, off topic or otherwise unacceptable post there is no warning. You will be placed on a time out which will give you the time to reread the rules and adjust your posting accordingly.

George opened the car with a key, page 56 of the docs.

O/T to this discussion but Tim Miller is searching a large area by the airport based on cell pings. Very interesting.

I'm wondering...if there was laundry detergent in the trunk, was there a bucket and scrub brush anywhere around...perhaps in the garage, under the kitchen sink, in the shed, or in a utility room. I mean she couldn't have cleaned the carpet in the trunk without water and a scrub brush...could she?

Continue the general discussion here.

Thread out ideas, thoughts, evidence, potential evidence etc. Look around and see the topics you can add your thoughts to.

These general discussion threads seem to be where most of the fussin is originating.

Do not call anyone in this case names. Use their given names or professional titles.

There are no more warnings about the rules. If we delete a rude, off topic or otherwise unacceptable post there is no warning. You will be placed on a time out which will give you the time to reread the rules and adjust your posting accordingly.

Wait, now I am confused again. Can we use initials?

I'm also wondering where the keys are that Casey used to drive the var before abandoning the car at the Amscot and what other keys might have been on that key ring. Maybe there was a key to a rented storage building.

I was just going thru the 400 pages again and I noticed that in the original missing persons report KC said she last saw Caylee on 6/12 which was before Father's Day. I swear that I just cannot believe that all of the people involved could each mess up the date they last saw Caylee. Problem is I can't figure out why all the discrepancy.

Okay and the tow company said the doors were locked or did they lock the door of the car while in the yard?

The car was always closed up. I don't see where even the tow truck driver was in it.

Originally Posted by blondietx
That's what I'm wondering...If it could have been somewhat "contained" for a few days, a week or so...until the trunk was opened or the smell got too ripe. Whichever came first.

If the car was locked, windows rolled up, it's sealed. (Sealing is important too, so the rain doesn't come in the car ) You wouldn't in open air with a tow engine in front of you, smell anything. It's when that bad boy is opened, your nose hairs singe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got it. Thanks! That's what I was wondering. Now, the fact that the stuffy nosed tow truck driver said he didn't smell anything on 6/30, means squat to me! Well, it meant squat to me in the first place, now I have info to back it up. Thanks!

I'm also wondering where the keys are that Casey used to drive the var before abandoning the car at the Amscot and what other keys might have been on that key ring. Maybe there was a key to a rented storage building.

That's what I'm getting at. I also found it odd that Cindy turned over the pants that she washed. I'm thinking JB told her if you took anything out of the car turn it over to LE..as an inventory report could have been furnished by the towing company. I really want to know what else was in that car.

I was just going thru the 400 pages again and I noticed that in the original missing persons report KC said she last saw Caylee on 6/12 which was before Father's Day. I swear that I just cannot believe that all of the people involved could each mess up the date they last saw Caylee. Problem is I can't figure out why all the discrepancy.

Who did you see one month ago on wednesday? Tough, aint it?

The car was always closed up. I don't see where even the tow truck driver was in it.

I would assume that if the car was locked to begin with they would have left it locked.
We had a friend who used to drive truck and on abandon vehicles they always dispatched a flatbed because you don't need the keys nor do you have to put it in gear to move. Just wench it up on the bed and off ya go.

maybe I'm crazy ...and I don't have a link, but does anyone else remember the tow yard owner said that he had walked by the car after noticing that it had been there for awhile and smelled something, but didn't know which car it was coming from until GA came to pick up the car and opened the door? Have I finally gone of the deep end? :waitasec:

So I guess they ran the plates to see who's car it belonged to versus looking in the glove box for a title?

Who did you see one month ago on wednesday? Tough, aint it?

but I would think a family dynamic change that caused a daughter who lived in your house for 22 years and her 2 year old daughter who lived there for 2.75 years, no longer were staying there would be pretty signifigant.

Hmmm ... good thinkin there Momtective! Where and how do you hide a dead body for a couple days with no fear of someone smelling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46