Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting and you all need to stay on topic.

I wonder if they never find her body if Cindy will always be insiting she is alive and missing?

i wonder if that pizza had drugs in it .. i wonder if its what her c-word mother locked her in the trunk with ..

i thought it was general discussion...was it something i said, windchime?

i wonder if that pizza had drugs in it .. i wonder if its what her c-word mother locked her in the trunk with ..

Why leave pizza for a sleeping child? She had to be sleeping to be shut into the boot of a car or surely she would have made an incredible amount of noise. jmo

I don't think Caylee would crawl into the trunk to hide from people outside. My son is only a year and a half and he understand where the door handles are...He has the ability to open a car door from the inside. Maybe not all kids are inclined to want to do this but at almost 3 years of age I know that a lot of children understand how to get out of the car. My friend's 3 year old can get out on her own. So if she was in the car she was either in her car seat, she was medicated, both, or something I guess we haven't discussed here...

Reply to SusieMC

Right, and if she left pizza for her why didn't she remove the pizza as she removed the child's body. That seems odd.

i thought it was general discussion...was it something i said, windchime?

I thought we were all being nice. I don't think it was anything anybody said, the thread was just too long. I don't know how to carry over one post to another thread yet and I was answering someone's question. Oh well, if I can't remember what it was, it probably wasn't worth saying in the first place.:blowkiss:

Why leave pizza for a sleeping child? She had to be sleeping to be shut into the boot of a car or surely she would have made an incredible amount of noise. jmo
i dont really know myself but with this case who the hell knows what she did ..

Reply to SusieMC

Right, and if she left pizza for her why didn't she remove the pizza as she removed the child's body. That seems odd.

Maybe she thought the pizza would rot and smell to cover up the stench of a dead body?

GA was lieing when he said he saw them on the 16th and they where fine and happy, I mean they just had that fight about the grandfathers money and from what we hear her and GA didn't get along that well, so why would she be so nice and pleasant with him, I don't know that she was ever nice and pleasnt to her parents, from the sounds of things.

Maybe she thought the pizza would rot and smell to cover up the stench of a dead body?
That makes sense. If she put the pizza in there for Caylee to eat and then Caylee died it would seem logical that she would remove the pizza though. Just because it was guilty by association. Not that anything Casey does is logical though....I'm trying to look at this from a logical perspective and I think that's actually my biggest problem.

RE: the trunk thing: If CA has been training her to do this from a very young age, it would be normal for her, especially if she is sleepy from drugs. The back seat would stay down to make a place for Mommy to sleep when she wasn't "working" . A tiny RV..Camping out...Possible

I don't think Caylee would crawl into the trunk to hide from people outside. My son is only a year and a half and he understand where the door handles are...He has the ability to open a car door from the inside. Maybe not all kids are inclined to want to do this but at almost 3 years of age I know that a lot of children understand how to get out of the car. My friend's 3 year old can get out on her own. So if she was in the car she was either in her car seat, she was medicated, both, or something I guess we haven't discussed here...

My son is 3 and I know that most cars have safety locks that the back doors can only be opened from the outside. and with this theory....why wouldn't she lock her in?

I got a question ...you know how she stole money from her parents put i heard 45'000 on the credit card maybe it was 4500 i dont know cant remember the ammount but did she spend that all at once like did she pull up to the mall go inside and shop and spent that much money that would have took hours and what im thinking is u could see a list of what she bought from the bill did she buy anything for caylee and also if she left caylee in that car while she was shopping for hours in the florida heat she would have come out to a deceased caylee..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong