1079 users online (221 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

Huge favor to ask, in regards to this case.

Gustav took our power...we are only running the generator an hour at a time, four or five times a day--enough to keep the fridge and freezer charged. I don't have any time to search out threads for new developments. And I am more than addicted to this case.

Would one of you be so kind as to go to my profile page and leave me messages with new developments and a link to the discussions? It is much easier to read there than to click through PMs.

Also, I posted an update on my profile page of our condition after the storm. I went through Katrina, too. This one was more terrifying. With Katrina, we got intense wind, but it didn't last as long. With Gustav, we had 70+ MPH wind all day, higher gusts...

We are all fine. Thanks so much for your nice wishes and prayers.

QA

Oh dear! My thoughts are with you! ((((HUGS)))))

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

I'm on it for you! We live in Wilmington NC and are on pins and pitch forks about Hanna, Ike and TD-10, soon to be Josephine! I would honored to help you out!

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    Oh dear! My thoughts are with you! ((((HUGS)))))
    Thanks, sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Singlovelaugh View Post
    I'm on it for you! We live in Wilmington NC and are on pins and pitch forks about Hanna, Ike and TD-10, soon to be Josephine! I would honored to help you out!
    If I have power before Hanna hits, I will be glad to return the favor for you.

Thank you a million times over...stay safe and make evacuation plans if Hanna heads your way...

Smooches and hugs.

You are so very welcome. We have a large generator and are hard core "if it's not above a 3, we stay put" people. Yes, some say idiots, but we know when to go. Take care and glad I can help you!

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Gustav took our power...we are only running the generator an hour at a time, four or five times a day--enough to keep the fridge and freezer charged. I don't have any time to search out threads for new developments. And I am more than addicted to this case.

Would one of you be so kind as to go to my profile page and leave me messages with new developments and a link to the discussions? It is much easier to read there than to click through PMs.

Also, I posted an update on my profile page of our condition after the storm. I went through Katrina, too. This one was more terrifying. With Katrina, we got intense wind, but it didn't last as long. With Gustav, we had 70+ MPH wind all day, higher gusts...

We are all fine. Thanks so much for your nice wishes and prayers.

QA

Will do!