Huge favor to ask, in regards to this case.

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
Gustav took our power...we are only running the generator an hour at a time, four or five times a day--enough to keep the fridge and freezer charged. I don't have any time to search out threads for new developments. And I am more than addicted to this case. :)

Would one of you be so kind as to go to my profile page and leave me messages with new developments and a link to the discussions? It is much easier to read there than to click through PMs.

Also, I posted an update on my profile page of our condition after the storm. I went through Katrina, too. This one was more terrifying. With Katrina, we got intense wind, but it didn't last as long. With Gustav, we had 70+ MPH wind all day, higher gusts...

We are all fine. Thanks so much for your nice wishes and prayers. :hug:

QA

Oh dear! My thoughts are with you! ((((HUGS)))))

I'm on it for you! We live in Wilmington NC and are on pins and pitch forks about Hanna, Ike and TD-10, soon to be Josephine! I would honored to help you out!

I'm on it for you! We live in Wilmington NC and are on pins and pitch forks about Hanna, Ike and TD-10, soon to be Josephine! I would honored to help you out!

If I have power before Hanna hits, I will be glad to return the favor for you.

Thank you a million times over...stay safe and make evacuation plans if Hanna heads your way...

Smooches and hugs. :blowkiss:

You are so very welcome. We have a large generator and are hard core "if it's not above a 3, we stay put" people. Yes, some say idiots, but we know when to go. Take care and glad I can help you!

Gustav took our power...we are only running the generator an hour at a time, four or five times a day--enough to keep the fridge and freezer charged. I don't have any time to search out threads for new developments. And I am more than addicted to this case. :)

Would one of you be so kind as to go to my profile page and leave me messages with new developments and a link to the discussions? It is much easier to read there than to click through PMs.

Also, I posted an update on my profile page of our condition after the storm. I went through Katrina, too. This one was more terrifying. With Katrina, we got intense wind, but it didn't last as long. With Gustav, we had 70+ MPH wind all day, higher gusts...

We are all fine. Thanks so much for your nice wishes and prayers. :hug:

QA

Will do! :yes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member