Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

Status
Not open for further replies.

barb0301

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Tim Miller, and this is what he told me:

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

I question the tip considering the results returned from the Body Farm & the FBI ...

then who's decomp & DNA is in the smelly car? this is unbelievable

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Spreading the word...

Credible? Really???

I hope this doesn't give the family even more false hope. If the hope is indeed false, I mean.

hmm..... I wish this story was a happy ending with caylee being alive and the dna NOT being hers....

Wether or not it's caylee, i cannot argue that point, but the tip itself coming from TIM, very credible and should be taken seriously.

I feel compelled to point out that Cindy has been at search headquarters - confirmed by Mr. Litig8r (who is searching today). No disrespect to Tim whatsoever - but I would like to know where this information originated.

I wonder WHEN she was "sighted?"

Recently or not?

No info about who she was with or whether it was in public or at some car/house????

Weird.

Is this legit ??

"Possible sighting".... I have to be honest here and I may get reamed for it but ...Caylees looks are not that unique.... since this case started I've seen quite a few little ones that resemble her ( I have a 3 year old of my own)

Wow, I wish we knew more. If Tim is talking about this, then LE surely has more info and
is looking into it.

Can anyone think of any Dallas connections in this?

I feel compelled to point out that Cindy has been at search headquarters - confirmed by Mr. Litig8r (who is searching today). No disrespect to Tim whatsoever - but I would like to know where this information originated.

My thoughts exactly.

I have a feeling, we'll find out it was a tip the Anthonys received at THEIR home....... from some new person who was so disgusted by LE's treatment of Casey they called the Anthonys directly.

Sorry, I don't believe it. I don't believe Tim said it either.

Amazing.

I trust Tim, although he is human and did make some mistakes informing the Holloway family about a possible find in the search for Natalie.

While I doubt there is any real chance that baby Caylee is still alive, I guess it is still possible.

Keep hope alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member