998 users online (171 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Make Immediate Donations To Texas Equusearch For Search In Florida/New Caylee Website

TES has set up a PayPal account which will give them direct and immediate funds for the search going on in Florida right now.

This goes right into the pocket of TES and will go for supplies and other items needed for the search for Caylee going on as we speak.

www.paypal.com

The email address for the account is

erin.bridwell@texasequusearch.org

If you don't feel comfortable using paypal you can always snail mail. Check out the TES website for more details.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

I would like to thank pregodego2. She got on the phone, talked with Erin at TES and helped her set up this account for the funds so desperately needed for the search going on now. Way to go my dear. This is what WS is all about.

Please let's continue the thread that Blink32 (another incredible poster who works like crazy behind the scenes) and keep the support posts coming. It all helps.

Also, our wonderful member barb0301 has designed a new website for Caylee that has the search information about TES. Unfortunately, the Anthony family website does not include any search information.

We are not trying to take away from the family website at all. Barb0301 just wanted to make a website that included all the information. On behalf of Websleuths, I support her idea.
    http://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/

Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 09-02-2008 at 03:53 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Thank you so much for posting this.

Thank you! If I can't be there to help search, at least I can help provide for those who are able to.

I just sent some with a message Thanking Them for all their hard work..Thank you for setting this up.
    Shotzie
    IMO

"May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    For anyone uncomfortable with PayPal, I just wanted to mention that I've used it for YEARS and the site is legitimate. I wouldn't think twice about using PayPal, (I use it for e-bay regularly; the two sites/companies are connected). Hope this helps some of you that might be leery.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you for getting this set up! It's a GREAT idea. They can use the direct funds to purchase what they need for the volunteers and the command center. (such as food, water, snacks, water, bug spray, paper for the copy machine, paper plates, napkins, garbage bags, etc.)

I agree. I have used paypal for years and have NEVER had a problem with them.

They can fund your payment through a credit card or right from your checking account.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

I do not do paypal, but I have sent a check via regular mail. I support TES and what they do. I sent it directly to TES.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

yes!! so glad this is all happening

I was out all morning after talking with you tricia, and I could not stop thinking about how hard everyone is working and it is truely so appreciated. Thank you in advance for your donations to Caylee's search. TES is a wonderful organization and I thank them for their efforts.

Thanks pregodego and Tricia! It's a pleasure to help in any way we can, especially for those of us too far away to participate in the physical search. I hope and pray little Caylee can be found. If not, it certainly won't be for lack of dedication or love.

I'd like to express my deepest, most heartfelt gratitude to TES, LE and all those physically searching, as well as everyone who is contributing financially or with spiritual support. Together, we are a powerful force for good and justice. Reality-based physical searches are imperative; I only wish the family had contacted TES sooner, as Blink and SeriouslySearching urged very early on.

We need desperately to find this precious, darling little angel baby so that she can be laid to rest properly...and so that she has the best possible chance to receive justice.

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

Barb, thanks for the website. It was sorely needed. I don't trust anything that goes to or through the Anthony family.

Barb, I'm sorry I forgot to thank you in my first post -- the site is fantastic! Thanks for putting it together!

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-who.html comments on the search, TES is over budget and in need of food for their searchers.

I went over to the orlando sentinal posts and posted a link to this great new website! I know that there are a lot of locals on there that will be glad to have this info too.

I will go over to my paypal and make a donation.

Thanks for your great work Pregodego2!

I was MORE than happy to do the website, anything to help find Caylee, and to help Tim and TES.

Thanks for helping to spread the word. I can tell it's getting some hits this morning. You guys are fantabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. remember that Tim is walking a fine line, so when news is posted there, unless it is stated in BIG BOLD LETTERS THAT IT IS AN URGENT, URGENT, URGENT CREDIBLE TIP, if you have a question, pm me.
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    Thanks pregodego and Tricia! It's a pleasure to help in any way we can, especially for those of us too far away to participate in the physical search. I hope and pray little Caylee can be found. If not, it certainly won't be for lack of dedication or love.

I'd like to express my deepest, most heartfelt gratitude to TES, LE and all those physically searching, as well as everyone who is contributing financially or with spiritual support. Together, we are a powerful force for good and justice. Reality-based physical searches are imperative; I only wish the family had contacted TES sooner, as Blink and SeriouslySearching urged very early on.

We need desperately to find this precious, darling little angel baby so that she can be laid to rest properly...and so that she has the best possible chance to receive justice.
    Sherbie, I agree with every word you so eloquently wrote.

I have sent my donation via Paypal and hope everyone who can, will do so also. Regardless of how anyone feels about the A's, this is not for them. It is about Caylee, a little girl who deserves to be found. I sincerely believe that the only hope of that happening resides with Tim/TES.

Bless you Barb for all you are doing also. Please let Tim know that there are those of us who believe in him and are grateful to him for all he does. I know it is not easy.

When I was young and bold and strong,
    The right was right, the wrong was wrong.
    With plume on high and flag unfurled,
    I rode away to right the world.
    But now Iím old - and good and bad,
    Are woven in a crazy plaid.
    I sit and say the world is so,
    And wise is s/he who lets it go.
    Dorothy Parker

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast