Make Immediate Donations To Texas Equusearch For Search In Florida/New Caylee Website

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
TES has set up a PayPal account which will give them direct and immediate funds for the search going on in Florida right now.

This goes right into the pocket of TES and will go for supplies and other items needed for the search for Caylee going on as we speak.

www.paypal.com

The email address for the account is

erin.bridwell@texasequusearch.org

If you don't feel comfortable using paypal you can always snail mail. Check out the TES website for more details.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

I would like to thank pregodego2. She got on the phone, talked with Erin at TES and helped her set up this account for the funds so desperately needed for the search going on now. Way to go my dear. This is what WS is all about.

Please let's continue the thread that Blink32 (another incredible poster who works like crazy behind the scenes) and keep the support posts coming. It all helps.

Also, our wonderful member barb0301 has designed a new website for Caylee that has the search information about TES. Unfortunately, the Anthony family website does not include any search information.

We are not trying to take away from the family website at all. Barb0301 just wanted to make a website that included all the information. On behalf of Websleuths, I support her idea.
http://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/

Tricia

Thank you! If I can't be there to help search, at least I can help provide for those who are able to.

I just sent some with a message Thanking Them for all their hard work..Thank you for setting this up.
Shotzie

For anyone uncomfortable with PayPal, I just wanted to mention that I've used it for YEARS and the site is legitimate. I wouldn't think twice about using PayPal, (I use it for e-bay regularly; the two sites/companies are connected). Hope this helps some of you that might be leery.

Thank you for getting this set up! It's a GREAT idea. They can use the direct funds to purchase what they need for the volunteers and the command center. (such as food, water, snacks, water, bug spray, paper for the copy machine, paper plates, napkins, garbage bags, etc.)

I agree. I have used paypal for years and have NEVER had a problem with them.

They can fund your payment through a credit card or right from your checking account.

I do not do paypal, but I have sent a check via regular mail. I support TES and what they do. I sent it directly to TES.

yes!! so glad this is all happening :D

I was out all morning after talking with you tricia, and I could not stop thinking about how hard everyone is working and it is truely so appreciated. Thank you in advance for your donations to Caylee's search. TES is a wonderful organization and I thank them for their efforts.

Thanks pregodego and Tricia! It's a pleasure to help in any way we can, especially for those of us too far away to participate in the physical search. I hope and pray little Caylee can be found. If not, it certainly won't be for lack of dedication or love.

I'd like to express my deepest, most heartfelt gratitude to TES, LE and all those physically searching, as well as everyone who is contributing financially or with spiritual support. Together, we are a powerful force for good and justice. Reality-based physical searches are imperative; I only wish the family had contacted TES sooner, as Blink and SeriouslySearching urged very early on.

We need desperately to find this precious, darling little angel baby so that she can be laid to rest properly...and so that she has the best possible chance to receive justice. :rose:

Barb, thanks for the website. It was sorely needed. I don't trust anything that goes to or through the Anthony family.

Barb, I'm sorry I forgot to thank you in my first post -- the site is fantastic! Thanks for putting it together! :heart:

I went over to the orlando sentinal posts and posted a link to this great new website! I know that there are a lot of locals on there that will be glad to have this info too.

I will go over to my paypal and make a donation.

Thanks for your great work Pregodego2!

I was MORE than happy to do the website, anything to help find Caylee, and to help Tim and TES.

Thanks for helping to spread the word. I can tell it's getting some hits this morning. You guys are fantabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. remember that Tim is walking a fine line, so when news is posted there, unless it is stated in BIG BOLD LETTERS THAT IT IS AN URGENT, URGENT, URGENT CREDIBLE TIP, if you have a question, pm me.

Thanks pregodego and Tricia! It's a pleasure to help in any way we can, especially for those of us too far away to participate in the physical search. I hope and pray little Caylee can be found. If not, it certainly won't be for lack of dedication or love.

I'd like to express my deepest, most heartfelt gratitude to TES, LE and all those physically searching, as well as everyone who is contributing financially or with spiritual support. Together, we are a powerful force for good and justice. Reality-based physical searches are imperative; I only wish the family had contacted TES sooner, as Blink and SeriouslySearching urged very early on.

We need desperately to find this precious, darling little angel baby so that she can be laid to rest properly...and so that she has the best possible chance to receive justice. :rose:

Sherbie, I agree with every word you so eloquently wrote.

I have sent my donation via Paypal and hope everyone who can, will do so also. Regardless of how anyone feels about the A's, this is not for them. It is about Caylee, a little girl who deserves to be found. I sincerely believe that the only hope of that happening resides with Tim/TES.

Bless you Barb for all you are doing also. Please let Tim know that there are those of us who believe in him and are grateful to him for all he does. I know it is not easy. :hug:

This is my first post on this website, even though I joined a few weeks ago.

I appreciate the dedication, support and civility displayed by the posters and I have more confidence in the information on this board, than most of the others I have read.

I was very pleased to find a PayPal link to make a donation to the efforts of this outstanding organization. As probably most of the board members, I do not live close to Orlando, but by making a donation to Texas Equusearch, I can help in my small way.

Thanks Tricia,
I have sent a 30 dollar donation to TES via PayPal. I wish I could have sent more. God speed to everyone searching for Caylee.

a0

I put a request for searchers on my website: http://.org/
hopefully somebody from Orlando will be interested

GOOD JOB PREGODEGO2, BARB, and BLINK!

TES has set up a PayPal account which will give them direct and immediate funds for the search going on in Florida right now.

This goes right into the pocket of TES and will go for supplies and other items needed for the search for Caylee going on as we speak.

www.paypal.com

The email address for the account is

erin.bridwell@texasequusearch.org

If you don't feel comfortable using paypal you can always snail mail. Check out the TES website for more details.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

I would like to thank pregodego2. She got on the phone, talked with Erin at TES and helped her set up this account for the funds so desperately needed for the search going on now. Way to go my dear. This is what WS is all about.

Please let's continue the thread that Blink32 (another incredible poster who works like crazy behind the scenes) and keep the support posts coming. It all helps.

Also, our wonderful member barb0301 has designed a new website for Caylee that has the search information about TES. Unfortunately, the Anthony family website does not include any search information.

We are not trying to take away from the family website at all. Barb0301 just wanted to make a website that included all the information. On behalf of Websleuths, I support her idea.
http://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ann-Margrock