Keeping Search Efforts Focused-Message to Tim Miller

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
Having been part of a large group search effort (much larger then this one). The one for Danielle van Dam, I know the importance of keeping the searches well organized and focued.

FIRST AND FOREMOST: Now we know that the recent tip out of Texas is NOT crediable since it came from Cindy. NOTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THE THE GP'S MOUTH SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I also believe these Grand Parents should be kept AWAY from ALL search efforts.

The search is for the recovery of a DEAD almost 3 year old child. Decomposition started somewhere around June 16-17 according to the timeline. Searchers should be well aquainted with what a body left out in the open would look like at this point. When searchers found the body of Danielle van Dam nearly a month after she was missing, they thought she had been burnt. I know this is gruesome, but people need to know what they are looking for at this point.

If Caylee was left to decompose in the open her body at this point, would be black and may not even be identifyable. Without working closely with LE, I am afraid due to the vast size of the area, it may not be possible to recover a body at this time. In the Van Dam case we had a time line of where Westerfield was via his cell phone calls and the road he would have driven back from the dunnes where he took her. Through the help of a local investigator Garcia I believe his name was, he was able to devise a time line and area in which to search. This is why Danielle was recovered.

Search efforts should be conducted around places that Casey and Caylee frequented but may be well isolated. Casey is not a stupid girl, she is cold and calculating and has remained very clam throughout all of this. I think the rash of calls she made on either the 16th or 17th may be good indicators of the date she disposed of Caylee. I also think the date around the time she borrowed the shovel may indicate she moved the body at one point. Although I have low doubts regarding a recover of Caylee, I think Equusearch could gain more searchers by stating appealing to the public that this is a recovery search to aid and help investigators put Casey behind bars for the rest of her life. When the public starts hearing about "sightings" and that the GP's are invovled I think they will be less likely to help. As Equusearh has already stated, "The Anthony family has soured the public". People are less likely to help if the GP's are inolved. This is all just of course my opinion and two cents hoping to help.

It is thanks to Cindy, that TES is finally involved. While she may be denying reality to herself and losing it big time, I don't think it's fair for you to say that she doesn't have a right to be anywhere near the search efforts. Tim and TES are FINALLY involved because Cindy picked up that phone and called them.

Brilliant and realistic!! Thank you Ned.

False sightings bring to mind of Drew Peterson and his attorney trying to deflect from the actual purpose of search parties. Cindy is so far gone that she should be completely SILENT at this point! Organized search parties funded and operated from Eqqusearch have the tools and know how to make this happen. All searches need to be done in a timely fashion. I agree that EVERYONE needs to know what a decompsed body looks like. The airport areas are a big Red Flag no matter how much ground has to be covered. I think the shovel was to "bury" Caylee. Casey knows where she is.

It is thanks to Cindy, that TES is finally involved. While she may be denying reality to herself and losing it big time, I don't think it's fair for you to say that she doesn't have a right to be anywhere near the search efforts. Tim and TES are FINALLY involved because Cindy picked up that phone and called them.

IIRC, this was just a technicality. It was because of a WSer and TP that TES finally became involved in the search.

Thank you, TES, for what you are doing to bring Caylee home.

I believe that Cindy & George had the opportunity presented to them for several weeks before she consented to bring TES in to look. I only read this information, but i can't remember where, sorry.

Magic: This is still an ON-GOING investigation and NO the family should not be invovled in the search efforts especially after they have lied to investigators by changing their statements. I wouldn't trust either GP within 10 feet of that body. I think possible searchers have been turned-off by this family and that is why there are only 100 searchers as opposed to 1,000 as we have seen in other missing person cases. The Anthony's are hurting the recovery efforts and Cindy is doing nothing but reporting every phone call she receives about 'tips' across the country in hopes of diverting the attention. There is NO reason for the GP's to be involved at this point.

Deep dpwn Cindy knows the truth and is doing her best to create that "possibility" that poor little Caylee is still alive. Why Tim took her tip as credible, I dont know. Cindy should be directing all leads to the official tip line - not to her cell phone.

IIRC, this was just a technicality. It was because of a WSer and TP that TES finally became involved in the search.

Thank you, TES, for what you are doing to bring Caylee home.

Exactly, this was first brought up by JordanJopseph then again by Blink via Tony Padilla. Tony called Cindy.

Cindy did not have good and healthy motives for calling Tim Miller to come and search. Her motives were to prove that the media IS a bunch of maggots, etc.....she is very much in denial. IMO the entire family should be out there with the search party.

Beth Holloway tramped the dines with Tim in Aruba, as did her x husband. These people are being ridiculous and NEED help !

Yes, but only to satisfy us "Maggots, leeches, and parasites."

I believe that Cindy & George had the opportunity presented to them for several weeks before she consented to bring TES in to look.

I have read that too.

Nedthan, thank you for this post and I 100% agree with your statements.

I have to say, I am disheartened by what happened here today with this supposed "credible" sighting madness. If that "tip" and "call to action" truely came from Ted Miller with Equusearch, then it makes me feel that organization is not "the best of the best" as everyone is claiming. I am sure they are very good, but the way that LACK OF information was presented as credible, prior to vetting it, is extremely troublesome.

Deep dpwn Cindy knows the truth and is doing her best to create that "possibility" that poor little Caylee is still alive. Why Tim took her tip as credible, I dont know. Cindy should be directing all leads to the official tip line - not to her cell phone.

Hopefully someone has told Cindy that the next time she gets an out of state 'lead' she should quickly contact the local PD & media in THAT state & give them SPECIFIC info so people know what to look for beyond a little girl who matches Caylee's description.

People on a message board or even in Florida can only do so much from a distance & time is of an essence IF a missing child has been spotted in SOME UNNAMED PLACE in a large town.

This is just a thought........Based only on theory............I am wondering if someone in authority asked the GPs not to participate in the searches considering the inconsistent statements they have given thus far. Let's give a scenario: What if one of the family members were participating in the searching and came across something of potential value. Given that they have been all over the place with their statements, would you trust that they would bring it forward if it meant possibly providing evidence against their daughter?
IMO, everyone would probably be better off (especially LE) if the GPs did not participate in the search. What I would like to see them doing, and am not sure if they have or not, is helping provide the searchers with anything they need and maybe seeking donations for the searchers. ACTIVELY SEEKING DONATIONS - food, water, equipment, etc. But I think that for this search and for this case, it's better that the GPs do not participate.

What a heartbreaking this case is........

Lake Erie,

In cases like Holloway where the parents are not in denial and are actually "looking" by all means they should be a part of the search efforts. Damon van Dam was a part of the efforts to recover his daugher. But we now have mobs of people ready to burn George and Cindy along with Casey at the stake banging down their door. I really think their presense during any search would be a hinderance to this case. I also do not think for one minute Cindy would be able to compose herself if a body was found and I would not trust her around the body after she KNOWINGLY washed Caylee's pants she found in a car where she herself reported 'IT SMELLS LIKE A DAMN DEAD BODY HAS BEEN IN THE TRUNK". For all we know those pants could have contained crucial evidence and Cindy destroyed it. No thanks, keep her FAR away. With Cindy and George now confronting strangers in front of their home, it won't be long before one of them or the public is arrested.

OKAY, calling all legal minds?? If Cindy made this 'tip' and tried to act like it was credible, went on the Today Show this morning with nonsense about another dead body in the car and another story about Caylee being taken by the nanny and a guy named Sam, when does the law draw the line and say Cindy is interfering? She is clearly hindering the search for Caylee and distracting resources.

Maybe Cindy is spinning all these sighting of out of town or state, because she is afraid the are getting close and will find Caylee and will find out how she died..:woohoo:

Thanks for this post. I agree that the GP's shouldn't be anywhere near any searches.
I believe that their one main agenda isn't to bring Caylee home but to protect Casey. I believe they will do that at any and all costs.

And another question. Cindy says the nanny and guy named Sam took Caylee from Casey at a park, Blanchard I think, and then gave Casey a script to follow for 30 days. So, she's now saying Caylee was taken 30 days ago? That means she was taken on August 2? Sorry, Cindy, but Casey was in jail! Why if she was given a 30 script, did she not say so after 30 days. Even saying the story is true, and the baby was taken the day before it was reported, it would mean she was taken on July 15th. Why not tell it on August 15th?

I heard Cindy on the news yesterday say to a bystander when asked "why weren't you out looking for Caylee?" she said something like she was calling New York where Caylee may be because she isn't dead and she isn't in the woods.

That being said, I don't think she should have anything to do with the search either.

OKAY, calling all legal minds?? If Cindy made this 'tip' and tried to act like it was credible, went on the Today Show this morning with nonsense about another dead body in the car and another story about Caylee being taken by the nanny and a guy named Sam, when does the law draw the line and say Cindy is interfering? She is clearly hindering the search for Caylee and distracting resources.

I suppose IF she really got a 'tip' & was only passing it along.... she's safe.

What I'd like to know is how many tips are they really getting at their private house as opposed to straight to LE? And why would she pick THIS tip to pass along..... is this the ONLY tip she gave Tim?

a Caylee-like sighting in TEXAS for the search team FROM Texas. Hmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back