1192 users online (220 members and 972 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,206

    Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #166

    Continue posting here please.

    JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT. ALSO THIS LAST THIS LAST THREAD HAD GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND AND OFF TOPIC IF MEMBERS WHAT TO CHIT CHAT PLEASE GO TO THE PROPER THREAD AND CHIT CHat. If members continue down this road and post off topic we might end up just closing the General Discussion thread all together.
    THANK YOU
    THE STAFF OF WS

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    83
    thank you

  3. #3
    Isn't finding this poor child enough incentive to go on the searches?! I don't see what the feelings towards the family or Casey have to do with anything. This is about finding Caylee and justice.

    I wish some reporter would pick up on it and do a story to that end. The search with TES and LE is ONLY for Caylee and people need to leave their personal feelings out of it.

    ETA: Thanks, WindChime!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,223
    thanks windchime

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,010
    Hello folks..

    I had a question about Tim Miller meeting with casey and how that went, but I just read on the investigative ID website that Tim met with the family at the home, but that Casey mostly was online chatting with her friends while he spoke to the family. I also read the only time LP got to questions her, he asked where Caylee was and Casey told him the ZG story and when he told her he didn't believe her, she told him to get OUT OF HER house.

    Is this true? Have you guys heard this?

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by heartfortruth View Post
    SS.....I so agree and thank you for stating it......hopefully someone in the media will pick up on it.
    (you are one of my favs)
    LOL Thanks!

    I really do wish someone would make the story exclusively about Caylee in such a way that would hit home to people to encourage involvement now. Leave the bad quotes behind and get behind TES and LE in order to find this child. We all need to be behind standing squarely behind LE and TES right now as they are doing the right thing. The right thing is to find Caylee.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    Hello folks..

    I had a question about Tim Miller meeting with casey and how that went, but I just read on the investigative ID website that Tim met with the family at the home, but that Casey mostly was online chatting with her friends while he spoke to the family. I also read the only time LP got to questions her, he asked where Caylee was and Casey told him the ZG story and when he told her he didn't believe her, she told him to get OUT OF HER house.

    Is this true? Have you guys heard this?

    IThanks
    I have also heard that TM said she was on the computer while he was at her home. I can't help but wonder if LE can take a look at the computer to see what she was up to?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    Hello folks..

    I had a question about Tim Miller meeting with casey and how that went, but I just read on the investigative ID website that Tim met with the family at the home, but that Casey mostly was online chatting with her friends while he spoke to the family. I also read the only time LP got to questions her, he asked where Caylee was and Casey told him the ZG story and when he told her he didn't believe her, she told him to get OUT OF HER house.

    Is this true? Have you guys heard this?

    Thanks

    I think that was from last nights NG not sure though sometimes everything runs together..but I do remember hearing that. In my opinion Casey is acting like the disaffected teenage sister, rather that Caylee's Mother. Kind of like a moody teenager who is upset that all the attention is on the other sibling and there is nothing or no one to be upset about. It sure would be interesting to read her Psych report, IIRC it was stated and the bond hearing that she had multiple psych issues, not sure if she is being treated for anything.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,010
    How can she be on the computer when TM is there trying to get information on finding her missing child. I would have been attached to TM's hip.

    It amazes me the indifference this woman shows - OUTWARDLY shows - she makes no effort to seem concerned

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hazel Green, AL
    Posts
    593
    KC discussion on Prime News tonight (HLN) between 5pm-7pm EST I know it won't be the whole 2 hours but they just announced it so I thought I would pass it along....
    Hugs, Kimi
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    God? Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth please...


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    LOL Thanks!

    I really do wish someone would make the story exclusively about Caylee in such a way that would hit home to people to encourage involvement now. Leave the bad quotes behind and get behind TES and LE in order to find this child. We all need to be behind standing squarely behind LE and TES right now as they are doing the right thing. The right thing is to find Caylee.
    Has a myspace been created to seek searchers? Then just send out messages and friend requests to everyone nearby. Also they could post it on the myspace events board. Maybe sleuthers could start contacting local musicians and performers and see if they can add a bulletin to their friends and/or participate to get more buzz around the search effort. Just thoughts.

  12. #12
    Medara, I heard both of them say those things.

    Tim made the comments the other night on NG about how CA did spend most of her time while he was there in her room on the computer. He said she would drift in and out of where they were and Caylee's name wasn't mentioned very often He also questioned the smiles on her face at the time.

    The comments from LP, IIRC, were on the recorded conversation with the myspace woman who called him and put the recording up. I heard those, too. It did appear to be LP on the call, but I don't think any of us can verify it was actually him. If he made the same comments on television, I didn't see it.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hazel Green, AL
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    How can she be on the computer when TM is there trying to get information on finding her missing child. I would have been attached to TM's hip.

    It amazes me the indifference this woman shows - OUTWARDLY shows - she makes no effort to seem concerned
    Not defending KC by any means, but her terms of her house arrest would not let her go on any searches, matter of fact IIRC I don't think she could even go out in the front lawn w/o contacting her case manager to get permission. She was only allowed to be IN the house or at JB's office...
    Hugs, Kimi
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    God? Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth please...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Isn't finding this poor child enough incentive to go on the searches?! I don't see what the feelings towards the family or Casey have to do with anything. This is about finding Caylee and justice.

    I wish some reporter would pick up on it and do a story to that end. The search with TES and LE is ONLY for Caylee and people need to leave their personal feelings out of it.

    ETA: Thanks, WindChime!
    You and I often have opposing opinions but I wholeheartedly agree with you in this instance. The Anthonys are accused of not keeping it about Caylee - aren't potential searchers doing that exact same thing if they let their feelings about the grandparents keep them from volunteering? So many people say the GPs need to face the truth...help them to do that. Help find Caylee.

  15. #15
    Shavaun's Avatar
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimi View Post
    Not defending KC by any means, but her terms of her house arrest would not let her go on any searches, matter of fact IIRC I don't think she could even go out in the front lawn w/o contacting her case manager to get permission. She was only allowed to be IN the house or at JB's office...

    Everytime I read your posts and see KC .. I think "who the heck...?" Until I read it outloud.

    Geez.


    "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

    Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 548
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134
    By whiteangora in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 720
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:55 PM
  3. Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133
    By Cagney in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 650
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 01:16 PM
  4. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132
    By chicoliving in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 821
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:29 AM
  5. Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131
    By chicoliving in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 527
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 07:03 PM