Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT. ALSO THIS LAST THIS LAST THREAD HAD GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND AND OFF TOPIC IF MEMBERS WHAT TO CHIT CHAT PLEASE GO TO THE PROPER THREAD AND CHIT CHat. If members continue down this road and post off topic we might end up just closing the General Discussion thread all together.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Isn't finding this poor child enough incentive to go on the searches?! I don't see what the feelings towards the family or Casey have to do with anything. This is about finding Caylee and justice.

I wish some reporter would pick up on it and do a story to that end. The search with TES and LE is ONLY for Caylee and people need to leave their personal feelings out of it.

ETA: Thanks, WindChime! :)

Hello folks..

I had a question about Tim Miller meeting with casey and how that went, but I just read on the investigative ID website that Tim met with the family at the home, but that Casey mostly was online chatting with her friends while he spoke to the family. I also read the only time LP got to questions her, he asked where Caylee was and Casey told him the ZG story and when he told her he didn't believe her, she told him to get OUT OF HER house.

Is this true? Have you guys heard this?

Thanks

SS.....I so agree and thank you for stating it......hopefully someone in the media will pick up on it.
(you are one of my favs)
LOL Thanks!

I really do wish someone would make the story exclusively about Caylee in such a way that would hit home to people to encourage involvement now. Leave the bad quotes behind and get behind TES and LE in order to find this child. We all need to be behind standing squarely behind LE and TES right now as they are doing the right thing. The right thing is to find Caylee.

Hello folks..

I had a question about Tim Miller meeting with casey and how that went, but I just read on the investigative ID website that Tim met with the family at the home, but that Casey mostly was online chatting with her friends while he spoke to the family. I also read the only time LP got to questions her, he asked where Caylee was and Casey told him the ZG story and when he told her he didn't believe her, she told him to get OUT OF HER house.

IThanks

I have also heard that TM said she was on the computer while he was at her home. I can't help but wonder if LE can take a look at the computer to see what she was up to?

Hello folks..

Thanks

I think that was from last nights NG not sure though sometimes everything runs together..but I do remember hearing that. In my opinion Casey is acting like the disaffected teenage sister, rather that Caylee's Mother. Kind of like a moody teenager who is upset that all the attention is on the other sibling and there is nothing or no one to be upset about. It sure would be interesting to read her Psych report, IIRC it was stated and the bond hearing that she had multiple psych issues, not sure if she is being treated for anything.

How can she be on the computer when TM is there trying to get information on finding her missing child. I would have been attached to TM's hip.

It amazes me the indifference this woman shows - OUTWARDLY shows - she makes no effort to seem concerned

KC discussion on Prime News tonight (HLN) between 5pm-7pm EST I know it won't be the whole 2 hours but they just announced it so I thought I would pass it along....

LOL Thanks!

I really do wish someone would make the story exclusively about Caylee in such a way that would hit home to people to encourage involvement now. Leave the bad quotes behind and get behind TES and LE in order to find this child. We all need to be behind standing squarely behind LE and TES right now as they are doing the right thing. The right thing is to find Caylee.

Has a myspace been created to seek searchers? Then just send out messages and friend requests to everyone nearby. Also they could post it on the myspace events board. Maybe sleuthers could start contacting local musicians and performers and see if they can add a bulletin to their friends and/or participate to get more buzz around the search effort. Just thoughts.

Medara, I heard both of them say those things.

Tim made the comments the other night on NG about how CA did spend most of her time while he was there in her room on the computer. He said she would drift in and out of where they were and Caylee's name wasn't mentioned very often He also questioned the smiles on her face at the time.

The comments from LP, IIRC, were on the recorded conversation with the myspace woman who called him and put the recording up. I heard those, too. It did appear to be LP on the call, but I don't think any of us can verify it was actually him. If he made the same comments on television, I didn't see it.

How can she be on the computer when TM is there trying to get information on finding her missing child. I would have been attached to TM's hip.

It amazes me the indifference this woman shows - OUTWARDLY shows - she makes no effort to seem concerned

Not defending KC by any means, but her terms of her house arrest would not let her go on any searches, matter of fact IIRC I don't think she could even go out in the front lawn w/o contacting her case manager to get permission. She was only allowed to be IN the house or at JB's office...

Isn't finding this poor child enough incentive to go on the searches?! I don't see what the feelings towards the family or Casey have to do with anything. This is about finding Caylee and justice.

I wish some reporter would pick up on it and do a story to that end. The search with TES and LE is ONLY for Caylee and people need to leave their personal feelings out of it.

You and I often have opposing opinions but I wholeheartedly agree with you in this instance. The Anthonys are accused of not keeping it about Caylee - aren't potential searchers doing that exact same thing if they let their feelings about the grandparents keep them from volunteering? So many people say the GPs need to face the truth...help them to do that. Help find Caylee.

Not defending KC by any means, but her terms of her house arrest would not let her go on any searches, matter of fact IIRC I don't think she could even go out in the front lawn w/o contacting her case manager to get permission. She was only allowed to be IN the house or at JB's office...

Everytime I read your posts and see KC .. I think "who the heck...?" Until I read it outloud.

Geez.

:clap:

Medara, I heard both of them say those things.

Tim made the comments the other night on NG about how CA did spend most of her time while he was there in her room on the computer. He said she would drift in and out of where they were and Caylee's name wasn't mentioned very often He also questioned the smiles on her face at the time.

The comments from LP, IIRC, were on the recorded conversation with the myspace woman who called him and put the recording up. I heard those, too. It did appear to be LP on the call, but I don't think any of us can verify it was actually him. If he made the same comments on television, I didn't see it.

Thanks. Yes I question her smiles as well as her baking brownies - I find this all very strange behavior. Then again this may just be the behavior of a girl who believes she will get away with her crimes and is finally rid of her burden and is anxious to get this all behind her so that she can go on with her new free life.

I often wonder if she will get away with this and if Cindy will forever make excuses for her. She and someone else got rid of the body really well and she is not worried it will be found.

LOL Thanks!

With all my heart I wish the media had focused solely on finding Caylee from the beginning. By now, most are convinced Caylee is dead at her mother's hands. People are angry and outraged with the entire Anthony family and are unlikely to put that aside to find Caylee now. It's quite sad....the media has the power to touch millions of people in less than a minute, and rather than using that power to find a missing child...they used it to convict her Mother and her family. Regardless of what Casey or the Anthony's are guilty of....first and foremost...the story should be to find baby Caylee. I can only hope and pray that the media will stop focusing every story on Casey, and promote TES. Casey has been of no use in finding Caylee....so quite putting her name and face all over the news....use that time for Caylee and TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Casey talking to TM more then likely her attorney adviced her not to which throws up a hinkey flag for me. If she had nothing to hide then I think she would have been right up there making the search all about her.

That's exactly how it should be. I also wish some reporter would do a story devoted to the search effort. We stopped at the local6 and Socr8tv told them how much we need volunteers. Other searchers from Orlando were amazed to not see more locals but people from all over the state. I do think that people are a little stunned at the lack of family support--it's hard for many to take a step back and seperate the two issues. And it is two issues. Finding Caylee number one and number two isn't worth mentioning. I know I've never seen a family act like that but I took my energy, got Mr. Gigi's Ice truck, filled it up and drove up there, left the ice and joined the search. It was one of the best things I ever did in my whole life and I have 4 kids. It's right up there with that. The people and fellow WSers were amazing. I wish some reporters would ask the searchers how they feel. They'd say they're doing this for Caylee. That it has nothing to do the grandparents.

LET'S FIND CAYLEE!

Thanks. Yes I question her smiles as well as her baking brownies - I find this all very strange behavior. Then again this may just be the behavior of a girl who believes she will get away with her crimes and is finally rid of her burden and is anxious to get this all behind her so that she can go on with her new free life.

I often wonder if she will get away with this and if Cindy will forever make excuses for her. She and someone else got rid of the body really well and she is not worried it will be found.

Definitely not the behavior of a concerned parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni