1040 users online (205 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

John Ramsey on Oprah

Sorry guys, not sure which Wednesday it is, but it's either tomorrow or a week from tomorrow. The commerical went by so fast, I missed it. It's a brand new show.
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

I don't think it's tomorrow because my DVR says P Diddy will be on....

Thanks for the heads up though! I bet it's next Wednesday!!

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl View Post
    I don't think it's tomorrow because my DVR says P Diddy will be on....

Thanks for the heads up though! I bet it's next Wednesday!!

UGH, I don't know if I can watch him...but of course I will try! My poor TV, it will take the abuse I'll yell at it silently

This is a case I followed for years and years....I am afraid the only justice Jon Benet will ever get is in the hearts of the people...

I'll bet Hal Haddon and team were front and center at the Democratic convention....

No thanks. I have much better things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    No thanks. I have much better things to do.
    Likewise.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

same here..ditto.he makes me sick.truly sick.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by Thinaire View Post
    UGH, I don't know if I can watch him...but of course I will try! My poor TV, it will take the abuse I'll yell at it silently

This is a case I followed for years and years....I am afraid the only justice Jon Benet will ever get is in the hearts of the people...

I'll bet Hal Haddon and team were front and center at the Democratic convention....
    Thinaire,
    You have to watch, just to see if does some tongue flicking at Oprah?

It will probably never go to court now that Patsy has passed on, but I am certain it will eventually be revealed for what it is e.g. a coverup. There is big money involved, skeletons etc, so one day the story will be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinaire View Post
    I bet if Elvis were still alive,he'd shoot his tv over this!
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    Thinaire,
    You have to watch, just to see if does some tongue flicking at Oprah?
    LOL,someone needs to warn her.Duck,Oprah! JR has a venomous tongue.

It will probably never go to court now that Patsy has passed on, but I am certain it will eventually be revealed for what it is e.g. a coverup. There is big money involved, skeletons etc, so one day the story will be told.

I think so too.JR won't even post a $100,000 reward anymore.Is he just not wanting to tie up the money on something he knows it's never gong to be needed for,or is he afraid someone will now talk for that small amt of money?
    something to ponder:

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    LOL,someone needs to warn her.Duck,Oprah! JR has a venomous tongue.

I think so too.JR won't even post a $100,000 reward anymore.Is he just not wanting to tie up the money on something he knows it's never gong to be needed for,or is he afraid someone will now talk for that small amt of money?
    I choose door number one...
    He doesn't want to tie up the money on something that he knows it's never going to be needed for. That would be a waste to him, when he could spend that money on a new boat or plane...or new girlfriend. If my daughter had of been murdered by some unknown intruder, I would indefinately post a reward, and it would remain posted until the killer or killers were found.

I saw the commercial for this and was dumbfounded that Oprah of all people would have John Ramsey (still a person of interest) on her show. Not the sort of thing she is into and was in a line up of shocking new things she was going to have on this new season. Shocking to say the least.

No Episode Title
    Kidnapping victims Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck tell how they are coping; John Ramsey discusses the murder of his daughter JonBénet Ramsey. 7 WJLA Wed 9/10 4:00 PM
    803 WJLADT Wed 9/10 4:00 PM
    7 WJLA Thu 9/11 1:06 AM
    803 WJLADT Thu 9/11 1:06 AM

Maui4me is offline non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Caylee
    I guess I am one of the few who has never felt they were guilty, I will most likely be watching.

Maui-VERY FEW

Quote Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns View Post
    I saw the commercial for this and was dumbfounded that Oprah of all people would have John Ramsey (still a person of interest) on her show. Not the sort of thing she is into and was in a line up of shocking new things she was going to have on this new season. Shocking to say the least.
    sounds like they're trying to up the ratings,of course.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast