John Ramsey on Oprah

TopGunner

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Sorry guys, not sure which Wednesday it is, but it's either tomorrow or a week from tomorrow. The commerical went by so fast, I missed it. It's a brand new show.

I don't think it's tomorrow because my DVR says P Diddy will be on....

Thanks for the heads up though! I bet it's next Wednesday!!

I don't think it's tomorrow because my DVR says P Diddy will be on....

Thanks for the heads up though! I bet it's next Wednesday!!

UGH, I don't know if I can watch him...but of course I will try! My poor TV, it will take the abuse I'll yell at it silently :furious:

This is a case I followed for years and years....I am afraid the only justice Jon Benet will ever get is in the hearts of the people...

I'll bet Hal Haddon and team were front and center at the Democratic convention....

No thanks. I have much better things to do.

same here..ditto.he makes me sick.truly sick.

UGH, I don't know if I can watch him...but of course I will try! My poor TV, it will take the abuse I'll yell at it silently :furious:

This is a case I followed for years and years....I am afraid the only justice Jon Benet will ever get is in the hearts of the people...

I'll bet Hal Haddon and team were front and center at the Democratic convention....

Thinaire,
You have to watch, just to see if does some tongue flicking at Oprah?

It will probably never go to court now that Patsy has passed on, but I am certain it will eventually be revealed for what it is e.g. a coverup. There is big money involved, skeletons etc, so one day the story will be told.

I bet if Elvis were still alive,he'd shoot his tv over this!

Thinaire,
You have to watch, just to see if does some tongue flicking at Oprah?
LOL,someone needs to warn her.Duck,Oprah! JR has a venomous tongue.

It will probably never go to court now that Patsy has passed on, but I am certain it will eventually be revealed for what it is e.g. a coverup. There is big money involved, skeletons etc, so one day the story will be told.

I think so too.JR won't even post a $100,000 reward anymore.Is he just not wanting to tie up the money on something he knows it's never gong to be needed for,or is he afraid someone will now talk for that small amt of money?

LOL,someone needs to warn her.Duck,Oprah! JR has a venomous tongue.

I think so too.JR won't even post a $100,000 reward anymore.Is he just not wanting to tie up the money on something he knows it's never gong to be needed for,or is he afraid someone will now talk for that small amt of money?

I choose door number one...
He doesn't want to tie up the money on something that he knows it's never going to be needed for. That would be a waste to him, when he could spend that money on a new boat or plane...or new girlfriend. If my daughter had of been murdered by some unknown intruder, I would indefinately post a reward, and it would remain posted until the killer or killers were found.

I saw the commercial for this and was dumbfounded that Oprah of all people would have John Ramsey (still a person of interest) on her show. Not the sort of thing she is into and was in a line up of shocking new things she was going to have on this new season. Shocking to say the least.

No Episode Title
Kidnapping victims Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck tell how they are coping; John Ramsey discusses the murder of his daughter JonBénet Ramsey. 7 WJLA Wed 9/10 4:00 PM
803 WJLADT Wed 9/10 4:00 PM
7 WJLA Thu 9/11 1:06 AM
803 WJLADT Thu 9/11 1:06 AM

I guess I am one of the few who has never felt they were guilty, I will most likely be watching.

I saw the commercial for this and was dumbfounded that Oprah of all people would have John Ramsey (still a person of interest) on her show. Not the sort of thing she is into and was in a line up of shocking new things she was going to have on this new season. Shocking to say the least.
sounds like they're trying to up the ratings,of course.

Very few indeed. But I can sympathize. I was there for a long time.

Always nice to see you here, Ned.

Hey Super Dave, always nice to come back to where it all started. I am surprised anyone is giving JR the time of day, especially Oprah.

I feel exactly the same way but my curiousity won over and I went ahead and set it to record. :bang:

I would ask him if the Touch DNA was found where his hands were placed around her when he carried JonBenet by the waist upstairs like she was a distasteful piece of Wood. :doughboy: (that's our reference at FFJ for Linny - Dough Boy! Figured I'd explain since so many of our smilies are now shared here! Enjoy!)

However, I'm not in the Windy City, only one I know of there is mame and she will be on her knees, bowing before her Hero......:Banane59:

I would ask him if the Touch DNA was found where his hands were placed around her when he carried JonBenet by the waist upstairs like she was a distasteful piece of Wood. :doughboy: (that's our reference at FFJ for Linny - Dough Boy! Figured I'd explain since so many of our smilies are now shared here! Enjoy!)

However, I'm not in the Windy City, only one I know of there is mame and she will be on her knees, bowing before her Hero......:Banane59:

That's a great point! As we know, Lacy refused to say whether any R DNA from either JR (who carried her around the waist) or PR (who admitted pulling the longjohns on her daughter) was found. We don't really know if the DNA was even matched against an R. It's easy to say it doesn't match a family member of you don't test it against the family's DNA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back