Ideas For TES Search Big Name Searcher!

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Since I couldn't find a thread to deal with this particular idea...I thought it best to start one!!

We can continue our discussion here for names to toss around to contact to bring awareness to the cause of bringing searchers and media around to helping TES and LE find Caylee. It is all about Caylee now and we need someone to get on board to drum up some positive support for the "right teams" here.

Please post your ideas here and maybe we can narrow it down to a vote later to decide who to contact!

Thanks!

By the way...

Who is Miss Florida?!

What about Tiger Woods?
He's young, famous, and would possibly pull out many in the sports world..?

I think he just announced he was having a new baby and is back out playing again...isn't he? I would love to find someone who would actually take the time to go out to search. Think he would?!

Since I couldn't find a thread to deal with this particular idea...I thought it best to start one!!

We can continue our discussion here for names to toss around to contact to bring awareness to the cause of bringing searches and media around to helping TES and LE find Caylee. It is all about Caylee now and we need someone to get on board to drum up some positive support for the "right teams" here.

Please post your ideas here and maybe we can narrow it down to a vote later to decide who to contact!

Thanks!

By the way...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2605798#post2605798
Please everyone go to this link and at the bottom there is a contact us for NG. leave an email requesting she ask for TES assistance. If she gets enough emails I believe she will respond on her show tonight.

I think he just announced he was having a new baby and is back out playing again...isn't he? I would love to find someone who would actually take the time to go out to search. Think he would?!

That may just work because he was hurt so he was taking time off from the 'tour'.

I know this might not be a great idea but I'm trying anything at this point. I'm looking at all the big companies in the area and sending them all an email asking them for help. I'm specifically asking them for their employees for the day, this could be their donation. Of course they would have the choice to pay them or not but at least "excuse them" for the day.

There are A LOT of call centers in FL and employees are held to a VERY strict policy of attendance at these kind of companies. For example, a lot of people that I work with really want to search and some have been on their day off. I have thought of calling out just one day this week so I can search but there is no way I could risk this in fear of being on the news and losing my job.

Bottom line, my company donates huge amounts of money to charities each year....they have the "manpower" to route calls to other locations as they do when there are hurricanes etc. There is NO reason why they can't do this---just alone I work with over a thousand people. There are other HUGE companies here in FL as well.

I'll keep everyone updated with any word.

i believe i read somewhere on here that marc klass doesn't wish anything to do with this case because of the bs. but i wonder if FOR CAYLEE he would say something on tv or radio about TES searching and needing volunteers. maybe he would be able to get people to come out to help caylee to forget the family....this is about CAYLEE

I know this might not be a great idea but I'm trying anything at this point. I'm looking at all the big companies in the area and sending them all an email asking them for help. I'm specifically asking them for their employees for the day, this could be their donation. Of course they would have the choice to pay them or not but at least "excuse them" for the day.

There are A LOT of call centers in FL and employees are held to a VERY strict policy of attendance at these kind of companies. For example, a lot of people that I work with really want to search and some have been on their day off. I have thought of calling out just one day this week so I can search but there is no way I could risk this in fear of being on the news and losing my job.

Bottom line, my company donates huge amounts of money to charities each year....they have the "manpower" to route calls to other locations as they do when there are hurricanes etc. There is NO reason why they can't do this---just alone I work with over a thousand people.

I'll keep everyone updated with any word.

Wow I think that is and awesome idea!!:woohoo:

Mark Lunsford comes to mind. I think he could get help in the search if he was asked.

ok this is going to sound nuts but how about Hulk Hogan??

I mean he's local and has done a lot of charity things here..

I know he's had some negative publicity within the family but what better way to turn that around by doing something good for the community??

I found a contact form on his website...

http://hulkhogan.com/contact.asp

I am also thinking of the Orlando Magic NBA basketball team???

How about work release prisoners...or the same guys they have cleaning the highways?

That may just work because he was hurt so he was taking time off from the 'tour'.

Right now, I think anything is worth a try..He may not be able to search, but if he would be willing to go on TV and ask for Volunteers, that would help tremendously..
Remember Katrina? More people donated when the celebrities asked..
Just maybe it would work..

I was also going to suggest Hulk Hogan. I'm not very pleased with the things that have been going on in his family life, but this would be a great opportunity for him to do something positive for his image and help bring attention to little Caylee. You are correct that he has been good about getting involved in charitable activities.

ok this is going to sound nuts but how about Hulk Hogan??

I mean he's local and has done a lot of charity things here..

I know he's had some negative publicity within the family but what better way to turn that around by doing something good for the community??

I found a contact form on his website...

http://hulkhogan.com/contact.asp

I am also thinking of the Orlando Magic NBA basketball team???

I bet LE wouldn't want to go there, Ches. Just my personal opinion, but it isn't the type of people we want to put out there with our searchers in a remote location. Their safety is also a concern.

Right now, I think anything is worth a try..He may not be able to search, but if he would be willing to go on TV and ask for Volunteers, that would help tremendously..
Remember Katrina? More people donated when the celebrities asked..
Just maybe it would work..

How about Brangelina? aren't they all about kids?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back