If I Could Ask Cindy, George & Lee a Few Questions

magiemay

Reaction score
Like so many other people I have become consumed with this case, I get hardly anything at all accomplished as I am constantly waiting for news about the beautiful little girl being found. I look last thing at night I get up and look first thing in the morning, All through the day I am constantly looking for updates to see if this little girl has been located.

I have had my moments when I thought this little girl is not with us and then an hour or so later I have been convinced she is alive and well only Lord only knows where.

Then LE told us of the scientific evidence they had and that they were pretty sure Cayllee was not with us anymore, after that I don't think I have let myself be convinced again that she is still with us.

You know as women we all sometimes just confide in our friends the things we would not dare say to our family. Just sort of like women accept you at face value we do not usually judge our friends. No matter how strange nor how bad it is as women we usually just say ok if you need me I am here. With that being said if I were to be able to become a friend to Cindy, I would surely in the end say ok I understand but as friend I have to ask you a few questions. Just as a woman to another woman.

I would want to ask her how she could stay in the house with her for a week and never ask her WHERE IS CAYLEE???
I would want to ask her how can you scream at the media and Le saying they have not looked for Caylee??
I would want to ask her Cindy I mean we all have children and I do understand they are not always as truthful as we would like to think but you know there was a lot of lies that not only made KC a liar but also hindered the search for this little girl, do you really think you pleading her cause is doing any good?
I mean is anything you are doing helping to locate Caylee?
I would have to ask her Cindy I can tell as another mother you were terribly upset when you called 911, Cindy what was it that happened to make you change from being totally hysterical when this 911 was called to believe differently.
How is it you feel Le has railroaded KC?
Have you gone out and looked for this little girl on your own?
Where is your family and friends I would think as a woman you have some girl friends. why have they not gotten involved in this search?
And come on now Cindy we all know Zanny is just a made up character.
Cindy when you walk outside in your yard where these dogs hit and don't get upset now I know you say inconsistant hit , but does it not ever cross your mind that it is just possible that Caylee was laying in that yard and she was dead?
And then as a friend and one woman to another I would ask her is there anything I can do to help you?
Maybe this woman needs just one true friend.
I mean maybe we are more blessed than we think I know or should I say truly believe if I were in this mess there is a big group of women who would be in my corner and my life every day. Thank you Lord for friends.
You know some people say Cindy does read this blog I don't know maybe if she does she can enlighten us to the answers to these and many other questions. Just a thought

I would just love to hear what she truly believes and expects. Not what she wants to believe, because I can already see and figure that out just because I am a human who has loved ones, so I know what I would want to believe. I would just want to sit down with her and George somewhere quiet, and simply listen to what she would say out of the camera range, away from protestors, and away from the feelings that bind her to her daughter. I would just want to listen to whatever she truly feels, believes, and expects.

lisha

I am sure if you called her or just went and knocked or her door she would talk to you. Of course she would need to talk in that calm soothing voice so you know everything is alright. Probably even invite you to come in and sit down and talk.

Sorry... I would not want to waste my time sitting down and talking to Cindy about anything. I already know nothing she says will be the truth anyway. Afterall Lies are not against the law.

I would like to know: after Amy H. led you to Casey at her BF's apartment, and you loaded Casey and Amy into your car, and dropped Amy off at her place, where did you and Casey go? You stated that you "drove around" for a couple of hours. Why were you driving around for hours? How did Casey justify this?

I do believe she or someone in the family reads WS as she did the balloon release on Monday except she used purple and I did not see that anywhere on the web except here.

I would like to ask her if Casey talked to her father in depth about any cases he worked on.
You know, was she interested in detective work, did she ask general question about how to get away with a murder, or how to cover one up, the best way to disguise an accident..so on and so forth...
Did her dad talk about these things alot , could she have learned info from him as to how to get away with something like this?

Great post, magiemay. It is nice see the subject of Cindy's issues addressed in respectful way.

I feel that in their grief stricken state, George and Cindy have been completely brainwashed by the story Casey is telling and Baez' support of it. I know this is beginning to sound cliche, but to not believe it is to lose Caylee and Casey both and that may be just too much for their souls to bear. I truly believe that is why they are not seeing the big picture. They need help "into the light", so to speak....Lord help them, they need something.

I have wondered too if there are any friends who have tried. If so, perhaps they were shut out? I also wonder if Cindy and George have been offered support services through victim's advocacy or professional mediation of some sort, because they desperately need it.

Ooooh, oooh great thread!!! I want to seriously ask Cindy: "If Casey knows who has Caylee as you have repeatedly stated but she can't tell the police how to go about finding her because it would put Caylee in danger, then WHY do you criticize the public and the media for not searching for her?? Would we not be "putting her in danger" by looking for her??

P.S. St. Crispian hope you don't mind me jackin your idea!:)

If I could sit down and talk with Cindy, what would I say?

First I think that I would like to tell her that accepting the evidence in no way means that she loves Caylee or Casey any less. I would like to tell her that the entire world can see what a dedicated mother and grandmother she is. I would like to tell her that not accepting reality is doing Caylee no justice. I would also like to tell her that coming clean with what she knows about her grand daughter's disappearance doesn't mean that she doesn't love her daughter. I would like to tell her that coming clean as to her role and Casey's role would go incredibly far with her plight to find Caylee.
I would like to tell her that the world's sympathies are with her as to the loss of her grand- daughter but that those sympathies are diminishing fast with every lie and every denial.

If I could ask her some questions I think I would ask:
1. Where she and Casey went that night that they drove around after having found Casey at TonE's apt?
2. When she said on the 911 to Casey that she had already given her a month, what was she referring to?
3. What did they really fight about the evening of Father's Day?
4. Does anyone truly know who Caylee's father is?
5. When Casey was home on bond, did she interact with the family at all?
6. What was really in that trunk when the car came home?

I would say:
Cindy I could not even imagine the pain, anger and turmoil that you are going through right now. I wouldn't even want to try. I would bet you are going through your mind over and over again, is there any way you could have prevented it, most people would be.

I know that you believe Caylee is alive and missing. Please help us understand why you believe that, because we want to believe that to.

I would tell Cindy that if she is missing or gone to another place, it is important to address that emotionally. For now, let Casey be, she is a big girl, she is in a safer place right now wether you think she should be there or not. So for now, forget about Casey if only for a moment, and do the right thing for Caylee.

Most importantly I would tell her that while many are angry, there are some that are still angry yet have empathy for the pain and intrusion she is going through.

I am praying for the Anthony family.

Great questions guys! I would also like to ask her what it would take to get her to finally accept what Casey has done. I mean, at this point, I think if they found Caylee she would just say it wasnt her. So I would like to know what would be the one thing that would convince her or prove to her that her granddaughter is no longer with us and that her daughter is responsible?

I would like to ask her if she would be willing to read about two different sets of parents -- Mark Hacking's parents and Scott Peterson's parents.

The former carried themselves in the most dignified manner that should have been beyond their capability because of their grief over their DIL and their own son who murdered her. The latter who took every opportunity to malign LE and the media who kept Laci's name in the news, finally directing their rage over their circumstances to the victims' family. And to this day, their anger festers, misdirected at everyone but the murderer.

While both sets of parents unconditionally love their child and we all understand and respect that, irrational anger and name calling, totally disregarding any facts with ridiculous "theories" to refute, does not endear you to people who would like to help you find Caylee.

Does she want Caylee home? Help make that happen, and examine your heart.

And I'd pray with her.

I would also suggest to her that it would be in her and her husbands and sons very bes interest to seek counseling ASAP. I truly think this may have a devestating effect on her and she may never fully recover. I too pray for that family everyday and for poor little Caylee.

Why didn't you bring LE to the trunk and open it and say to them...."SMELL THIS, what is going on in here"??

Why would you wash the pants knowing they smelled "rotten".

I don't know, I have too many questions.

The one thing I would love to know, above all else, is how Casey treats animals. Is she compassionate towards animals? Does she have a history of cruelty towards the family pets?
Does she tolerate animals as long as they don't get in her way or has she always been considerate and understanding that they don't do things just to annoy the people they live with?
To know this about Casey would be very enlightening for me.

Also: If Caylee was already missing when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor then why would she be digging out the bamboo so the baby wouldn't hurt her feet?

I would ask Cindy,
1. how she felt the first time she held Caylee in her arms?
2. Did she at anytime ever consider the fact Caylee would ever be harmed?
3. How many times did 'Cindy' as a Grandma promise to protect that baby with her life?
4. What did Caylee ever do to let her down?
5. Why isn't she hunting for that baby?
6. Is she still willing to go door to door to hunt for her?
7. Why hasn't she started at her own door first?

I would ask Cindy to go back her myspace post of July 3 where her heart was breaking because the daughter she helped had taken that sweet granddaughter away and denied her access to the child. I would ask her to remember the hurt she felt that her daughter would lie, cheat, steal and betray her. And her last line was something about who would keep that child safe now that she was solely in her mother's care. Think about your words Cindy, and help us find Caylee.

The only question I ask is;
What is more important to you, Finding Caylee, or protecting Casey?
The reason I ask is because you continue to tell the media that there are things you cannot tell the Public..Right now, the public is your personal Army..
Its one or the other because there are no in betweens..

1. Why did the date that Cindy last saw Caylee change so many times and only settled on the 15th of June when she was confronted by LE?

2. Why do her and her husband both say the exact same thing hours apart almost like the line had been rehearsed? In reference: Goeorge at the tow yard: "My daughter has been missing for a month. We just found her today, but we can't find my granddaughter." (i imagine him sounding a bit annoyed.)
Cindy to 911: "My daughter has been missing for a month. We just found her today, but we can't find my granddaughter." (We all have heard that hysterical phone call.)

3. If she truly doesn't believe that Casey could harm Caylee, why turn over a knife, even a dinner knife, as evidence?

4. Why is she so dead set that people search for a live Caylee, when some people might be more apt to believe she is alive, if every possible area has been searched for her dead body?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back