Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    Deny - Deny - Deny - Blah - Blah - Blah

DNA? ....it's all Hocus Pocus....
    A little off topic, sorry, BUT isnt Cindy an RN!!! DNA is "hocus pocus"?? If she is employed as an RD, she should be fired. I dont want a nurse taking care of me or anyone who thinks DNA is hocus pocus....sheesh.
    I cannot believe the unmitigated GALL of these people! Hey cindy, get off YOUR ass and find Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by dontbreakme View Post
    she is just trying to put stuff out there now! dirty diaper? please... give me a freaking break.
    there is a poster on here that suggests that theory frequently, someone is reading

Notice something people: George isn't there.....
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

She will never admit anything...

You could show her a video of Casey burying Caylee & she would deny it was either one of them

it's not about finding Caylee for Cindy IMO..it's about saving Casey's butt. jmo

I had thought Cindy was just suffering, hurting. I am seriously doubting this now. Well, I know she hurts but I mean her focus seems to be more Casey. imo

Cindy said Casey told her in the month of June about somethings about looking for Caylee, Did I hear that right?

I am back and forth betwwen recording and watching.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    you know what i know this may sound dumb but .. what if she is alive . and they are doing this to get donations for their debts ? i know it sounds stupid but .. i dont put one thing past people when it comes to money .. they were gonna lose thier house i think .
    you have a gorgeous baby there!

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

This is surreal. You couldnt make this stuff up, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    SuziQ, I respectfully hope you are taping this because I'm not near a television.
    I don't have cable, but PattyG is taping.

I'm going to contact a mod to see if we can retreive the Tim/Cindy stuff that went down earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by maswondering2 View Post
    I'am so angry and upset right now !!! That selfish self rightous spoiled little brat spent a month worrying about who's bed she was gonna crawl into next and not if her little baby girl had a warm bed to sleep in at night....
    Tim is right .. why should he waste his reasourse when their are other families out there in the same boat and not getting the help needed ....he looks like a man defeated and he looks very upset. THis family has had all the most valuable resources in helping to find this baby some of the best of the best in TIm Millers's group. LP in tha fact he helped get her out of jail and gave her the benefits of the doubt. She had personal sercurity like no other and still she sits there with her self rightous look and makes a friging hit on her "body guard" like she is Freaking Whitney Houston waiting to "score" again.
    Er, why are you going off on Casey right now - it's CINDY who is spouting this strange stuff on NG.

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Pathetic, huh?

I wish she'd ask Cindy HOW MANY CORPSES the Anthony family chauffeurs around Orlando?
    Beyond ,Pathetic--I have a headache !
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    I need my hearing examined because I think I heard Cindy Anthony say words to the effect that the media will be responsible for Caylee's death because everyone is looking for a dead body instead of a live person, and by the "time we find her" she will be dead.

Holy Mother Of God.

I am about to violate my own TOS all over the place. Really. Moderators, I am serious don't be afraid to ban me because I am about to lose it.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    Notice something people: George isn't there.....
    We don't know that, Cindy is on the phone.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Nancy is smart to let her talk, talk, talk her nonsense. Sometimes not asking questions gets more answers because people nervously chatter.

But you know what? Tim saying caylee might be alive is going to make him lose tons of credibiity! I would understand if he pulled out because of no cooperation etc..

But why did he say shes alive???????? or could be? Cindy just said on National TV that she doesnt want anyone to search for her!

Bottom line:

Ciindy is mad at Tiim Miller for looking for a dead body.

Cindy wants Tim to look for a live Casey with all the 'tips' she gets.

Cindy doesn't want him doing a grid search and going about his business the way he knows how.

Tim is pzz'd that the family want him to follow these strange leads of an unknown person with no phone, no address and whom LE cannot verify exists and that no one can verify exists.

In my opinion Tim knows this person doesn't exist but is being pressured by the family to use their info. So Tim wants to pack up and go home because that is a waste of time. I sure can't blame him!

But I hope Tim stays and keeps looking for the body so he can put the Anthony's to rest.

Unbelievable!! I have really felt sorry for G and CA but I don't know what to think any longer. Her not wanting TM to keep searching does seem suspect to me.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I feel sorry for Tim. I bet Cindy is making his life miserable. I don't blame him for wanting to call off this search.
    I hope with a hot shower and maybe a stiff drink he realizes he needs to stay and search because of this, she will never be found otherwise, no one is looking.

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    you know what i know this may sound dumb but .. what if she is alive . and they are doing this to get donations for their debts ? i know it sounds stupid but .. i dont put one thing past people when it comes to money .. they were gonna lose thier house i think .
    I don't think Casey would give up her freedom to help anyone but herself out...

Now all of a sudden Cindy feels her daughter is the most honest person in the world...
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Is she gone now, can I come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    cindy

"One of the tips matches the description of the people who took Caylee."...
    I know - like WTF? A description of the people who took her? I thought they didn't know who had her? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can now safely say that Cindy is even CRAZIER than Casey!

imo

Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    If he's pulling out for that reason, this is exactly why the general public hasn't given more support in terms of manpower. No one wants to put out for an ingrate.

If he's pulling out because Cindy's convinced him her granddaughter might be alive then I think he's lost his marbles. I thought the whole incident with the *tip* this afternoon was incredibly weird.
    What tip?

Quote Originally Posted by Shavaun View Post
    This is hugeee.

Cindy was very angry at Tim!!! Seems like she convinced him Caylee is alive.

What does Cindy know?!!?! Something we dont? Or is she as good as Casey..
    Cindy said something on NG about how Casey didn't give police the right apartment number for fear that they might go in there and something might happen to Caylee....It sounds ridiculous and bogus. I hope Tim isn't buying that.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast