Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dalli'smom View Post
    it is absolutely PATHETIC that this man gives his heart and soul to help others and now he is thinking about pulling out of the search all because cindy anthony etc. is NOT cooperating with him!!!if i were her i would be thanking him up and down and praising everyone for their help out there!!!UGH----i have been very upset about this case but after seeing tim tonight and what he just said(or didn't say) i am just MAD as heck!!!i feel so bad for tim and everyone else that was out there helping!!!i have always wanted to give cindy the benefit of the doubt but NO LONGER---SHE IS CRAZY!!bless all of you that have helped in the search etc!
    Absolutely disgusting....agreed. That poor man....
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Cindy knows EXACTLY what happened to Caylee....you can't convince me otherwise...WTF would she not cooperate?

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness View Post
    I think that the way that Cindy is acting, being angry with him or whatever is pissing him off, IMO. He said there are other people that need his help. He probably means supporting families that are desperately searching for their family members and are actually appreciative.

Gosh, I hope I'm right/.
    If he's pulling out for that reason, this is exactly why the general public hasn't given more support in terms of manpower. No one wants to put out for an ingrate.

If he's pulling out because Cindy's convinced him her granddaughter might be alive then I think he's lost his marbles. I thought the whole incident with the *tip* this afternoon was incredibly weird.

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Wow...Cindy's on the phone!

Come on NG - dig into her!!!

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    LMAO what a joke!

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post
    First Tim gets it from Cindy, then Nancy attacks and won't let him speak!

Oh good grief, now Cindy has shown up on Nancy's show!

I think Nancy was angry because Tim told her before they went on the air or during a break that the "Anthony's refuse to cooperate" & then when she asked him point blank on the air he wouldn't answer the question ..

imo

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavaun View Post
    Nancy is sooooo ugh. People like TM arent going to want to be apart of her show

I agree Nancy interrupts the experts when she shouldnt...but she cares about victims and has a bih heart so no "ugh " about her from me at all.

Yeap-- That "lead" in Tx was all from Cindy i hear now.

Listening Cindy on phone.. wish Nancy could talk sense into her.

Cindy is like Casey she only wants to listen to people who will agree with what she wants to hear and what she wants to believe.
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    ban me give me time out, Cindy is a wench.
    Hard to keep that back, ay? You should hear me at my house....
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by slinkyy View Post
    Come on NG - dig into her!!!

Yah right. NG loovveeess Miss Cindy.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Like Mother - Like Daughter. That is all I can or need to say at this point. I am just disgusted.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

omg I cannot believe this....

Cindy says: She does NOT want more people to join TES to search for a dead body.... only for a live Caylee.

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Yea, We "guys" are going to be cause of Caylee 's death????? According to Cindy....wow
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

OMG this woman has just ticked me off so bad, I am going to have to chew and swallow my words before I even post my thoughts..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast