Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Discussion thread for tonights Nancy Grace.

I loved the clock in the background of one of your videos. I didn't hear a coo coo, but it reminded me of a coo coo clock, maybe it is and it was 1/4 or 1/2 hour.

Oh, I didn't realize the old School House Clock went off while recording. I am so use to hearing it, I didn't hear it!

One time I was recording Nancy Grace, and left the room, came back walked in front of the camera, played with my dog, he was barking etc. When I uploaded the video to watch ... I thought, oh wow, did I do that? :bang:

16 minutes and 22 seconds to go!

I love Nancy !~~~ :blowkiss:

I am here, and ready to go!

Nancy was brutal last night, so I'm hoping she has gotten a good part of the nastiness out of the way and will actually LISTEN to her guests. Wouldn't that be a first though?:rolleyes:

Hey.......can never remember what channel Nancy's on. FOX?
Please let me know and I'll check back here soon. I'm in CA. so does anyonr know what time it's here on the West Coast.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'd bow down and thank you but I'd probably fall over! LOL

xxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss:

Please let me know and I'll check back here soon. I'm in CA. so does anyonr know what time it's here on the West Coast.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'd bow down and thank you but I'd probably fall over! LOL

xxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama

She's on the CNN Headline news channel here....8pm EST

xxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama

headline news

O/T Since the General Thread is shut down, if anyone gets links to news articles or videos please stick them in the Media Forum as this is a sure thread to at least get the latest. Remember it's a no discussion thread. Thanks.

its on in 10 minutes no matter where you are i guess

what happened to the general discussion threads? does anyone know why they are shut down?

I missed Nancy last time. I was away. I can only imagine how she felt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member