901 users online (145 members and 756 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 202
  1. #1

    Another Sawgrass

    I haven't seen this posted and it can be moved if there is already a thread on it but there is another Sawgrass. Sawgrass Plantation is minutes from Orlando International Airport. MI Homes is listed there, MI Homes advertises Bella Vida Community who boasts of a tiny tots play area. Sawgrass Plantation is owned by Beazer Homes. ( I think) I thought I saw this BH somewhere else earlier in the posts something that people thought was closed but it was just moved. I wonder if the phone pings would have been in that area.

    posted as speculation searching for the truth behind the lies.

    12636 Sawgrass Plantation
    MI Homes

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    KS
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by wings View Post
    I haven't seen this posted and it can be moved if there is already a thread on it but there is another Sawgrass. Sawgrass Plantation is minutes from Orlando International Airport. MI Homes is listed there, MI Homes advertises Bella Vida Community who boasts of a tiny tots play area. Sawgrass Plantation is owned by Beazer Homes. ( I think) I thought I saw this BH somewhere else earlier in the posts something that people thought was closed but it was just moved. I wonder if the phone pings would have been in that area.

    posted as speculation searching for the truth behind the lies.

    12636 Sawgrass Plantation
    MI Homes
    Interesting... however, Casey took the police to Sawgrass. Casey could have looked at the place.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here, There, & Everywhere.
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by wings View Post
    I haven't seen this posted and it can be moved if there is already a thread on it but there is another Sawgrass. Sawgrass Plantation is minutes from Orlando International Airport. MI Homes is listed there, MI Homes advertises Bella Vida Community who boasts of a tiny tots play area. Sawgrass Plantation is owned by Beazer Homes. ( I think) I thought I saw this BH somewhere else earlier in the posts something that people thought was closed but it was just moved. I wonder if the phone pings would have been in that area.

    posted as speculation searching for the truth behind the lies.

    12636 Sawgrass Plantation
    MI Homes
    sometimes there is truth within a lie... hmmm...
    There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. ~Leonard Cohen

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home of Sheriff Joe!
    Posts
    445
    Good sleuthing! Might be interesting to see if this was the Sawgrass she is talking about.




    "Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    483
    This is where they were searching today with the dogs.....

    Driving Directions

    Take 417 to exit 17 toward Boggy Creek Rd. Keep Right at the fork, follow signs for Boggy Creek Rd North and merge onto Boggy Creek Rd/SR-527A, Partial toll road. Turn Left onto Wetherbee Rd and Sawgrass Plantation is approximately 1/2 mile on left.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    This is where they were searching today with the dogs.....

    Driving Directions

    Take 417 to exit 17 toward Boggy Creek Rd. Keep Right at the fork, follow signs for Boggy Creek Rd North and merge onto Boggy Creek Rd/SR-527A, Partial toll road. Turn Left onto Wetherbee Rd and Sawgrass Plantation is approximately 1/2 mile on left.
    Who is "they"? Do you mean Equusearch? I think this is very interesting, also. I do remember hearing about it earlier in the case.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    This is where they were searching today with the dogs.....

    Driving Directions

    Take 417 to exit 17 toward Boggy Creek Rd. Keep Right at the fork, follow signs for Boggy Creek Rd North and merge onto Boggy Creek Rd/SR-527A, Partial toll road. Turn Left onto Wetherbee Rd and Sawgrass Plantation is approximately 1/2 mile on left.
    Glale St. John... I never even thought to look for another Sawgrass... interesting hta thte directions are two places she was looking! Good job!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990

    Bella Vida Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    Interesting... however, Casey took the police to Sawgrass. Casey could have looked at the place.
    VERY interesting - remember the Bella Vida tattoo Casey got in tribute (or in honor of?) Caylee (don't exactly recall the term used.) The last place Casey saw Caylee was at Sawgrass --- but maybe a different "Sawgrass"---

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,859
    On Google Maps, type in "Bella Vida" and there is a Bella Vida Blvd in E Orlando.

  10. #10
    if you google weatherbee, there is a neighborhood right off it, that has a retention pond and a wooded area....the streets are all states...carolina is one of them and that is one of the places she said caylee could be with zg. there is also a road down there somewhere in that area named Bella Road... looks off the beaten path too


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    313
    This was posted by another member. I am trying to help her find the right thread to put it under so any help would be great. Please read with an open mind!!!

    Samantha G nee O & Jennifer R

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What if....there really is a Samantha G & Jennifer R? Could Jennifer and Zeniada both now be related to Jesus O and possibly thereby both related to Caylee by marriage?

    I recently decided to do some searching for the "missing" players just to see what I could come up with. It proved to be rather interesting, IMO. While searching through the Orlando public records I found that:

    1. A Samantha G married a Pedro Carlos O on June 2, 2008. This could be why LE have not been able to locate her. They are looking for G, not O.

    2. There are 2 different Jennifer R with traffic violations. Both in the right age range DOB 1982 & 1986. 1 just got a traffic ticket, the other got a ticket & violated probation concurrently.

    3. I did a phone look up for addresses on these two ladies and found address listed for both names (Samantha O & Jennifer R). Strangely enough they BOTH have Casey's same zip code. This is not because they are all from Orlando as other people in the public records have various different zip codes listed. AnyWho & Whitepages.com both list the same phone number and address for both of these women. I don't want to post it as it might be someone completely uninvolved in this case. I can however provide both if necessary.

    4. When I did a ping map comparision of where these two women live or lived I was startled. They live within 2-3 miles of each other, just south of HWY 417 and immediately south of the airport. There is a ping map for June 25 2008 that has a yellow house sitting exactly on the spot where these 2 women live, yet it is not listed as to who's house it is. All others are accounted for, but not this one house. I believe that these properties are well within the ping maps we have been using. I remember that there were some searches done out near the airport. I wonder how close they were to these addresses.

    5. When I did a property appraisal search on both properties they both appear to be rental properties. Each owned by someone other than Ortiz or Rosa and neither filed as Homestead Exemption. Both have been owned for 3-10 years also, so not a new sale.

    6. Both properties are located just off of Sawgrass Plantation Rd.

    I have been discussing these findings with another sluether here and she has encouraged me to come forward with these findings to see if any other sleuthers can help find information on these women. Before anyone starts ranting and raving about Casey's guilt and that I am just trying to help the defense by putting up doubt, let me just say this:
    Do you just want to kill Casey or do you want to find justice for Caylee by helping catch her murderer? What if I'm right? Will you let a potential murderer or murderers go free because of preconcieved notions and/or ideas?
    I think more like a scientist. Pick a theory and try to PROVE it until it is obvious it CAN'T be proven. So far, there is still room for doubt. You however, can make the difference. Prove that these two are not and could not possibly be the two people Casey is refering to and this road will be forever closed to the defense.
    bolded by original poster
    Last edited by chckmate22; 07-24-2009 at 09:46 AM. Reason: bold

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    313
    I think she may have something here anyone who is good at pings could you help!! thanks

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,526
    Quote Originally Posted by chckmate22 View Post
    This was posted by another member. I am trying to help her find the right thread to put it under so any help would be great. Please read with an open mind!!!

    Samantha G nee O & Jennifer R

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What if....there really is a Samantha G & Jennifer R? Could Jennifer and Zeniada both now be related to Jesus O and possibly thereby both related to Caylee by marriage?

    I recently decided to do some searching for the "missing" players just to see what I could come up with. It proved to be rather interesting, IMO. While searching through the Orlando public records I found that:

    1. A Samantha G married a Pedro Carlos O on June 2, 2008. This could be why LE have not been able to locate her. They are looking for G, not O.

    2. There are 2 different Jennifer R with traffic violations. Both in the right age range DOB 1982 & 1986. 1 just got a traffic ticket, the other got a ticket & violated probation concurrently.

    3. I did a phone look up for addresses on these two ladies and found address listed for both names (Samantha O & Jennifer R). Strangely enough they BOTH have Casey's same zip code. This is not because they are all from Orlando as other people in the public records have various different zip codes listed. AnyWho & Whitepages.com both list the same phone number and address for both of these women. I don't want to post it as it might be someone completely uninvolved in this case. I can however provide both if necessary.

    4. When I did a ping map comparision of where these two women live or lived I was startled. They live within 2-3 miles of each other, just south of HWY 417 and immediately south of the airport. There is a ping map for June 25 2008 that has a yellow house sitting exactly on the spot where these 2 women live, yet it is not listed as to who's house it is. All others are accounted for, but not this one house. I believe that these properties are well within the ping maps we have been using. I remember that there were some searches done out near the airport. I wonder how close they were to these addresses.

    5. When I did a property appraisal search on both properties they both appear to be rental properties. Each owned by someone other than Ortiz or Rosa and neither filed as Homestead Exemption. Both have been owned for 3-10 years also, so not a new sale.

    6. Both properties are located just off of Sawgrass Plantation Rd.

    I have been discussing these findings with another sluether here and she has encouraged me to come forward with these findings to see if any other sleuthers can help find information on these women. Before anyone starts ranting and raving about Casey's guilt and that I am just trying to help the defense by putting up doubt, let me just say this:
    Do you just want to kill Casey or do you want to find justice for Caylee by helping catch her murderer? What if I'm right? Will you let a potential murderer or murderers go free because of preconcieved notions and/or ideas?
    I think more like a scientist. Pick a theory and try to PROVE it until it is obvious it CAN'T be proven. So far, there is still room for doubt. You however, can make the difference. Prove that these two are not and could not possibly be the two people Casey is refering to and this road will be forever closed to the defense.
    bolded by original poster

    I agree that everything should be looked into to find justice for Caylee.
    I do recall, I don't want to say where that most of this was sleuthed out and some came to the conclusion that just maybe Casey did know these two and there was a connection...she knew them, but they are not the ones responsible for Caylee's death "IMO". She made comments to Lee about the the weather in Chicago, mention that Caylee could of been in all these different states and so fourth. So, the fact still remains that Casey lied since day one and never reported Caylee missing. She could of used these two women for her connivance out of her strange way of thinking. I personally don't feel that they were the killers to Caylee, however still wonder how much LE knows about these two ladies (which I assume they know a lot, but have not disclosed it yet. This info was sent to the tip line last year, I don't want to name by who.)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ChIllinois..........brrrrrrrr
    Posts
    1,406
    The only room for doubt I see is that I doubt anyone else is responsible for little Caylee's demise other than her Momster.

    Lost her child for 30 days and just got too busy to contact anyone. Yeah, okay. You want to buy that story, good luck with that.

    Tell the defense that one isn't gonna fly....... *snap* *snap* NEXT!!!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,552
    What role do you think another Sawgrass plays if she took LE to the first one?She pointed out the apt,etc. A ZFG had been there and looked at apts.She had friends that lived there.
    Are you suggesting she really did leave Caylee with someone else at another Sawgrass?
    Not sure where we are going with this.
    Always ,just my opinion





    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Maybe KC DID drop Caylee off at Sawgrass?
    By CrankyPants in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:56 PM
  2. sawgrass apt virtual tour
    By tttterri in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:59 PM