Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's get back to that dumpster bombshell. Someone said that another forum has mentioned skull frags and hair collected from the dumpster? Can someone give us some more info on that angle?

NVM my question was answered in the first NG 9.2.08 thread. *blush*

If people are emailing NG about Tim, then I hope you all do the same for LP, because NG's show embarrassed the heck out of LP last week and again last night with their little slideshow of what LP said over the last week or so.

I have read through all the posts and I don't remember much comment on what LP said about Lee, George, Cindy confronted with evidence last week? I know I don't have it all right, because I did not write it down. Does anyone remember exactly what was said?

Okay, let's get back to that dumpster bombshell. Someone said that another forum has mentioned skull frags and hair collected from the dumpster? Can someone give us some more info on that angle?

I posted on the previous thread but it goes something like this

poster elsewhere says "my aunt retired from OS and she say that the people there said..."

my guess is they got a cadaver dog hit on a dumpster and are now figuring out the landfill dropoffs

<Snip> edited, had incorrect info.

If the grandparents are arrested for obstruction and accessories I'd have to think every single one of these televised appearances will be part of the trial, right? It's gonna be a long trial.

I have read through all the posts and I don't remember much comment on what LP said about Lee, George, Cindy confronted with evidence last week? I know I don't have it all right, because I did not write it down. Does anyone remember exactly what was said?

I taped the show and I am uploading to youtube. It should be post in a few hours.

That was me and as I am not sure if I can link places, I will only say that it is on the Monkey Site and is on the latest thread and you have to read back a few pages and read most of the posts or you will miss it. They are sure Tim is not leaving. If I remember correctly this site wworked with Tim when he was looking for Natalie, and one of the guys on this site, I clearly remember being involved in the search for Natalie.

Oh and the way the post reads, the skull fragments were attached to hair and found in the trunk.

If the grandparents are arrested for obstruction and accessories I'd have to think every single one of these televised appearances will be part of the trial, right? It's gonna be a long trial.

If LE doesn't have them, we do! :)

I personally no longer feel CA is in denial. I think she is in cover up mode.

I was in tears when Tim from TES started to tear up. CA had berated him so badly earlier in the day, telling him that the reason he did not have volunteers was because they all the people agreed with her about Caylee being alive, and his search for a body was causing her grand-daughter to keep from being found. How horrible is that?

And I am so glad NG asked and kept asking for Cindy to release those phone records that prove that the police report that was released was wrong. The only answer she could give was that the LE needed to release their tips???? Does Cindy want to find her grand-daughter, or does she want to play tit for tat with the LE? (Not that I believe Cindy, if she had something that could help Caylee, and save her daughter from a murder charge, she would do it. It is all about finding Caylee!!!!)

I'm so upset I can't stand myself. And I'm on my second glass of wine. I wish Everyone could just stop giving Cindy the time of day. Ban her from TV. I don't want to see or hear her again. Did you hear her say "in my gut..." It made my gut turn. I'm just too mad to even make sense to myself now. I....I....OOHHH!!!

He said they knew about the prelimenary dna tests and the dumpster evidence found 1.5 miles from tony's apt.

The thought that this precious doll baby is rotting somewhere in a landfill makes me sick and breaks my heart. WHAT KIND OF MOTHER WOULD DO THAT TO THEIR OWN CHILD??? Even if she covered up a crime or accident,.. WHY would she never want her child found and have a proper burial? I am in tears,... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff