Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Quote Originally Posted by BCMom View Post
    Has anyone ever read "lamb to the slaughter"? It's a short story about a woman who kills her husband with a leg of lamb, and then proceeds to put the lamb in the oven to cook it for dinner. When the police come to investigate, she is entirely calm because she knows that they need the murder weapon to solve the crime. In the end, she feeds the lamb to the police officers - no more weapon to find.
    It was made into a TV episode on the old Alfred Hitchcock Presents Show. It's available on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by ski3166 View Post
    about a year ago some girl went on NG and killed her self after NG abused her on air.I am not sure of the whole story but that is what I remember.
    Melinda Duckett

Quote Originally Posted by sciteach View Post
    Well, I guess this is a case of "be carefull what you ask for"... last week we were all saying "When is Nancy coming back... we don't like this lady covering for her"...
    The worse of two evils?

Quote Originally Posted by melissa311 View Post
    I was wondering this myself. Is George the father? It's insane to suggest that, right? Or is it??
    Not anymore insane than the rest of this terrible tragedy. I actually suggested it in a general discussion thread weeeeeks ago. I am glad I am not the only one who "went there"

Quote Originally Posted by Trapshooter View Post
    Can someone fill me in please? I've tried reading this thread but the pages are getting filled up too quickly to follow along.

Why was Tim from TES considering leaving this case? I missed that part on NG tonight. I thought that NG was very rude to Tim. Bless his heart for all he does!
    Because Casey claims she gave the baby to somebody but didn't even bother getting a name or address.

There are other families who have missing children AND have REAL leads.

He made it sound like he was starting to believe Caylee might be alive. Ugh.

Considering they can search for LIVE people also.... the truth must be because he's tired dealing with a family who does NOT want the child found.

I still want Caylee found. If the dumpster story takes us to the landfill, I don't know how it's going to be feasible that we ever find her remains.

Most mothers would be screaming to the rooftops if anything happened to their baby. Even an animal mourns their young for a time. I just wish we could find this little girl.

Hey guys!

Please help me find the indexed entry of the 400 page document - the one that gigi had PDF's. I have 20 more pages to go on Casey's interview at Universal - and can't seem to find it?

The point Tim was making is that he is open minded and if the Anthony's gave him any valid information about a baby sitter with a name and phone number, he would believe them and search for this person. But he has a difficult time believing that there is no phone number or any information for this so called baby sitter so I think he thinks its a wild goose chase. He is trying to say he came into the case without knowing the media accounts of anything and open minded but is having a difficult time with what the Anthony's told him. I recognized it the 2nd time I heard him talk about it.

Firstly if this girl is going to call Cindy she may need to know her facts and know them WELL..she keeps saying Lee on the 911 call..sorry but she is not very well versed.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Because Casey claims she gave the baby to somebody but didn't even bother getting a name or address.

There are other families who have missing children AND have REAL leads.

He made it sound like he was starting to believe Caylee might be alive. Ugh.

Considering they can search for LIVE people also.... the truth must be because he's tired dealing with a family who does NOT want the child found.
    Thanks LI Mom!
    I couldn't figure out why Tim was even mentioning leaving? CA must've given him a very hard time today. Poor Tim. Breaks my heart for him.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I still want Caylee found. If the dumpster story takes us to the landfill, I don't know how it's going to be feasible that we ever find her remains.

Most mothers would be screaming to the rooftops if anything happened to their baby. Even an animal mourns their young for a time. I just wish we could find this little girl.
    It is possible. People have been found in landfills before. I don't remember all of the details but certain sections of the landfill are filled during specific times. All of this is recorded. They would be able to narrow the search depending upon the date or dates they believed Caylee was brought to the landfill from a local dumpster.

It is possible to find her body if she's in the landfill, but it will not be an easy task.

I was wondering this myself. Is George the father? It's insane to suggest that, right? Or is it??
    Nothing about this case is sane, so why not? When I heard LP say that I hate to admit it but that was the 1st thing to pop into my mind. He clearly references the FBI DNA results, I mean what else would shock the nation at this point?

It is a terrible thought I know, but my goodness, everything about this case is unimaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st time blogger View Post
    forget Cindy.. I'm sick of NGs behavior (rudeness) with guests like TM!
    Then you have the choice to turn the channel. What is the point of directing negativity towards NG? She is a victim rights activist and former prosecutor. I'm sure that all of the theatrics were to possibly get CA to call in and it certainly worked. If there is a show you don't like no one is twisting your arm in watching it. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ski3166 View Post
    about a year ago some girl went on NG and killed her self after NG abused her on air.I am not sure of the whole story but that is what I remember.

Oh, you mean the one that faked her own son's kidnapping? She knew it was a matter of time before LE brought her in. She took the easy way out just like she did when she was "mothering" that little boy.

NG had nothing to do with that. All she did was ask the right questions. Tonight, yes.....she was very rude to Tim. No question about it.

omg...that myspace interview is unbelievable! is there a thread for this?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    I'm sure LE is watching everything they say and do much like they did in the Laci Peterson case...Scott's interviews were used against him during the trial. And after all, they had her back in the home in the past week so even tho Cindy says Caylee was not discussed, who knows what went on behind closed doors and in Jose's office.
    Cindy and George have already had slip ups, one very telling one was George declairing that the "body in my daughter's car was not my grandaughter" was very much to me an admission that the decomposing human remains being in that car is very credible.
    So yes, you bet they are being watched...recorded!

Weird... the dead body isn't denied.... it was a stranger BUT Cindy is explaining that any urine in the trunk must be from Caylee's diaper.

Why wouldn't they say ANY & ALL incriminiating evidence found in the trunk is from the dead stranger? Hmmm.

Yes, it is insane to suggest that!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by lillyfrog View Post
    Not anymore insane than the rest of this terrible tragedy. I actually suggested it in a general discussion thread weeeeeks ago. I am glad I am not the only one who "went there"
    I wonder if LE has gone there yet...

Regarding the Tennessee girl calling Leonard Padilla and now calling Cindy Anthony.....she is putting herself right into the middle of a criminal investigation!
    Stupid, in my opinion!
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Nancy Disgrace is flat out wrong on this one:

She sets up a hypothetical situation where Casey is either intoxicated or on drugs and kills Caylee under the influence, and then asks her lawyer guests whether Casey's condition would be a valid defense. NG then proceeds to bully her guests before they can answer, finally interrupting to insist that it would not be a defense to anything.

Which is wrong, Nancy. Because Casey's impaired and drugged mental state would be a valid defense to any charge that requires Casey to be in full control of her faculties -- like Murder One!

Tim is right. He should call off the search and go search for children who are really missing. This family does not deserve one more second of his time. He was ready to cry!!! That baby is in a landfill and will never be found. Casey waited forever to report this to be certain that body would never show up. JMO

MY MESSAGE TO CINDY @ I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS!!!!

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!

Well I am disgusted! Guess the person who Casey trusted has Caylee and since we can't tell anymore about them, they must be holed up somewhere and not moving! So could not be in Texas or any other place. You know, if someone tries to go there Caylee might get harmed! Hope they are well stocked on groceries and stuff. The is the biggest bunch of you know what I have ever heard!!!!!!!!
    Watching Nancy for second time right now!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lillyfrog View Post

And I think there may be a suicide in this case and it will likely be GA, either that or he will have a stroke or heart attack. JMOHO

I just had a heart attack and may just have another tonight. Time to step away. Still crying.
    Everything posted here is my own humble opinion only. I see all sides of any question and will frequently brainstorm or play devil's advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Here is the last segment of Nancy Show with Padilla. It is less then a minute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERVyZ1SMPe4

7 more videos to upload.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    I only have CNN international, they only cover the world politics, no word about Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Firstly if this girl is going to call Cindy she may need to know her facts and know them WELL..she keeps saying Lee on the 911 call..sorry but she is not very well versed.

She better stop calling people period. She is taping them and they don't know they are being taped.

Well she wrote on her myspace page she told Padilla he was being taped. Even though she says it's legal to tape someone in her state, BUT I don't know that it's legal to tape someone in another state where the other person has to know they are being taped. She can get in a lot of trouble for what she is doing.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast