Phone call with Cindy and phone call with Leonard

CA does make good points. Now does this all mean that Casey left Caylee with someone she trusted and they allowed the child to die and dispose the body and Casey just will not give up their names only because she was the one who allowd them to watch her? Does that scenaio become so painfull that she can not speak up in her own defense. Could be, but if the DNA and other samples show a death, then there is a dead little girl and her mother does not want to be blamed for the whole scenario.
Selective guilt.

I went back to listen to the phone call the girl from myspace made to Leonard and i saw there was a phone call with Cindy Anthony that was made after tonight's Nancy Grace!

http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

Wow! This girl is good! Maybe Fox needs to give her a show! On a serious note thought, this is the first I have heard about Caylee falling out the window at Tony's?????

Wow! This girl is good! Maybe Fox needs to give her a show! On a serious note thought, this is the first I have heard about Caylee falling out the window at Tony's?????

This is killing me, can someone tell me in short, what Cindy says?

I think CA is drunk. Does she have a clue that she's being recorded??

I went back to listen to the phone call the girl from myspace made to Leonard and i saw there was a phone call with Cindy Anthony that was made after tonight's Nancy Grace!

http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

No matter what... the lies just keep growing, Cindy can't keep up with them anymore. All CA is good for now is to make sure NO ONE WILL BE LOOKING FOR... Dear Little Caylee:mad:

Pretty please, with a cherry on top? Will someone please tell me what Cindy is saying? Thanks so much -

:crazy: Wish that I could....but I'm at work

You might be able to listen this way:

Go here: http://file2hd.com/Default.aspx?myspacemp3

and copy and paste http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life in the URL field.
Click "get files"
Then click on the link for the desired audio file.

It may or may not work, depending on how tightly your work firewall is set up. But I think it should work for some people?

Also-- I would advise people against putting the audio on youtube since the call seems to have been illegally recorded.

Yea if theres anyway to link these calls to anywhere other than myspace so people like me and the other posters who dont go there can listen to it, itd be much appreciated!

I posted this on the NG thread. I am trying to contact the myspace girl to let her know that unless she had consent to record CA, she could be facing not just state & federal charges, but a hefty civil suit. You should be careful about publishing it yourselves. FL is a 2 party consent state. Without CA's consent, she's committing a crime.

I highly recommend everyone listen to these calls, especially after the calls ends, she's goes into recordings of caycee's jail house meetings that was recorded. She adds her comments and feelings. Everything we've been wanting to say.

It's therapy go for it!! Will do your soul good. I'm still listening now, it's been over 30 minutes and I give this gal a gold star.

Yea if theres anyway to link these calls to anywhere other than myspace so people like me and the other posters who dont go there can listen to it, itd be much appreciated!

I posted a suggestion above in post #14. It's a way to access myspace files from universal internet cache, without visiting myspace.com. It will work for some people. I hope it works for you.

Cindy is just pretty much repeating the same things she's said. Casey is a good mother; she would never hurt Caylee; that if she wanted attention and it were an accident, she would have said so and taken the good attn for that vs. bad attn for this (so she's not enjoying the attn); that Caylee is alive; people should look for her in public places in different states; that we don't know everything because they can't tell us some of it and because we only see what "they" (not sure if she meant LE or media) want us to see, only the bad things; yada, yada.

It was interesting, but I don't really think there were any revelations. I'm wondering about the legality of those recorded calls, too. I did notice that she calls each one and then immediately calls back or they call her. So I'm wondering if she calls first and asks if she can record, then calls right back with the recording device on or something.

Padilla said: Casey thinks she runs the universe, she has got that attitude all the time!! Cindy sounded so exhausted, I am not sure, how clearly and logically she can actually think. But she certainly believes that LE is trying to frame Casey. That's a nonsense of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back