Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

Yes, Amster...he can. However, I am not sure he will continue after all this. (Sigh) If Cindy wanted to stop them from finding Caylee...she may have succeeded. In my honest opinion, I think Cindy knows they are getting very close and is the reason she is out there grandstanding again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapshooter
Seagull,
With all due respect, Cindy Anthony stated earlier today that she had a "credible tip" that Caylee was seen in Texas (can't remember the name of the town). From what I have read, Cindy passed this "credible" information on to TM from TES. What transpired from there, I cannot say, but evidently it was enough to push TM to his breaking point since he was hinting at leaving Florida to help other families that truly needed his help.

Oh, I get it, and I hope we don't provide any more "tips" for her in the meantime either and concentrate on places to search for Caylee's body instead. Things are just a bit to coinkidinky for me, and maybe instead of sleuthing so hard on my space we should start sleuthing on areas to search for clues/evidence/body.

You can't have it both ways. If you insist on following up on leads, you have to give the searcher information. A sighting in Texas, with no reference to where in this town, no adult with the child, no vehicle reference, no tag number, no phone number. It undermines the tremendous task of what is going on in Orlando. You cannot have it both ways Cindy.

Seagull,
Would you call a pathological liar an "impairment"? Why would you even hint that Casey has an "impairment"? Why does Casey not make any sense? Do you know something we don't?

I also made a note of seagulls verbage. Said something about LE said Caylee "expired" Medical personel use that term for dying. Not sure who else does but not common terminology.

Then why don't the Anthony's get their own sketch artist and have posters made with pics of the "nanny" or others who supposedly have been seen with Caylee? Sorry not buying it for a minute. I would scream to the heavens if there was no sketch, I would find a program to make one myself if I had to.

A sketch was done in the very beginning, however CMA continued to lie and the OCSO became concerned with leaving it out there and it was withdrawn.
It is my opinion they were right in doing so, can you imagine this sketch coming back with someone totally uninvolved and the destruction to their lives. Look what happened to ZG.

It's kist my oppinion but i dont think CA or anyone other then LE can make them leave .I dont even know if LE could whats stopping you from searching i dont think u can tell someone hey u cant look for her no more..Hell id just say im not im just taking a walk in the woods..lol

No worries - there was a guy - not Rick or fake Rick - who said he was Cindy's illigitimate son and that his father was a religious cult leader - blah blah blah - and that Casey had met his father and caylee was his daughter. Confused? Don't be - It's just a bunch of BS.
thanx for clearing that.

I'm new here, been following awhile, but I have to say that poor Tim Miller looked so exhausted, I surprised he could even put two words together. I was appalled at the treatment/verbal thrashing/attempted public humiliation directed toward him. NG really needs to decide which side of the case she is on. I just don't understand why she kowtowed to CA IMO then browbeat TM, especially after she has been so accusatory toward the A family. Don't get it.

Feel free to come join us in the chat room. We're discussing it. :)

So do you think that because Casey lies all the time in most circumstances - that this should be somehow be a sort of proof that her lies in this case are "normal" to her state of mind? Like - since she always lies - LE should just shake their heads and move away from her in order to find the truth? She always lies to everyone cuz she has a condition or impairment that makes her lie and that even if she wanted to tell the truth she couldn't?

I'm being serious - but probably not very clear with my question.

No, I would imagine they would continue to think she's a/the main person of interest, but should continue to pursue every avenue. Just in case the child is out there alive, or in case anyone Casey had been in contact with knows something or is a key to what happened. Now, I'm not sure if I'm making sense! Too tired

our posts crossed, I do understand the position they're in with so few leads, absolutely awful situation. I'm surprised though that they didn't think maybe she had some kind of impairment, since many of the things she told them didn't make any sense. There could still be someone who has Caylee, and the person could look like that description that she gave. Regardless how little sense Casey makes.

They didn't make sense because she WAS LYING!

Not only to law enforcement but to everyone she knew. Lying to her parents, lying to her best friend, lying to her brother, lying to her boyfriend, et al...

Impairment? Are you kidding me?

She was thrilled Caylee was "missing". She was out getting tattoos, dancing on poles, sleeping with her flavor of the day and lying her butt off the entire time she was doing this.

Are you talking about the gal that has the recordings of LP and CA?

Um yes i think so maybe...
the "myspace girl" right?
and didn't someone say she's coming here to read tonight?

You can't have it both ways. If you insist on following up on leads, you have to give the searcher information. A sighting in Texas, with no reference to where in this town, no adult with the child, no vehicle reference, no tag number, no phone number. It undermines the tremendous task of what is going on in Orlando. You cannot have it both ways Cindy.

Baznme,
Only the top part of that quote was mine. The bottom half of the quote was from gibby? I think.

I mean, Casey's not going anywhere, and the truth is not going anywhere, they should pursue every angle just in case. They might be surprised. Who knows?

I still can't get my head around Cindy going on national tv & admitting she DOESN'T want people to help TES search.

Unless Cindy knows for a FACT that Caylee is ALIVE..... it just doesn't make sense that any person could simply explain away ALL the preliminary evidence & ALL the changing stories we've heard and GAMBLE that there's NO CHANCE the child could possibly be deceased.

It just does NOT make sense to cheat Caylee of the chance to be found just because you are comfortable claiming the evidence must be wrong.

What if you're wrong & the evidence IS RIGHT???

Poor Caylee.

Why is LE qualifying their statements with
evidence that indicates Caylee is likely deceased ?

Originally Posted by seagull65
There could still be someone who has Caylee, and the person could look like that description that she gave.
If they do have her, she has been deceased since at least June 27, 2008. Altho, the last known person verified by an independent source to have seen Caylee alive was Cindy on June 15, 2008. (I noticed tonite that NG had this correct on the poster for Caylee.) It would mean the person used Casey's car to move Caylee's body, too. I would say it is impossible for me to believe someone would still "have her" now. Why would you hold a decomposed body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back