Happy birthday tawni 9-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teresa Larson

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tawni :blowkiss: I am happy we finally know your name and that your family has you back. You have been in my heart for a long time and will remain there forever. I know you are with the angels above looking down upon all of us. Good Bless Tawni Lee. I love you R.I.P.

:HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

I'm thinking of you today, as I have so many days past. We are still here for you and will be here until you tell us it's time to move on. May you rest in peace with the angels in heaven who are so fortunate to have you among their numbers. RIP Tawni.

Happy Birthday today Tawni Lee. I'm so glad you were brought back to your family in time for your birthday. We have all loved you and thought about you every single day and will continue to do so. :blowkiss: We feel like we are a part of your family and will look after your brother Mike for you. He's such a nice guy and misses you alot, and we love him too. Thinking about you too today Mike ,

Much love Sweetheart

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Tawni.

I wanted an angel, but the hummingbird will have to do.

I, like the rest of the members so active in this forum haven't gone a day without thinking of you. Somehow you have become family, and our family has now become part of your family.

I've often wondered why. Why so young, why so long....
I can't help but believe part of the reason was time to grow your wings. Wings large enough to not only wrap around your family who is missing you so much, greiving for you so much. Knowing those wings will be felt by your family with the warmth love and memories...
But knowing when those wings are rested they will find, embrace, give hope and faith for those still missing, those still needing a name, those without answers. I also believe those wings will and have touched many others in ways most of us will never know. Your life may have been short in years, but it is not short in the numbers of ways you have touched us and many others.

I'm so glad you are 'home' for this birthday. :blowkiss:
We will never forget you. Rest in Peace sweet Tawni.

Happy Birthday, Tawni.

You and I were part of the same generation. While it saddens me that you are not here to experience all the ups and downs, and excitement that growing into adulthood brings, I am so happy that you have your name back. I would have loved to know you in life.

Happy Birthday, angel. May you now begin your eternal peace. Thank you, for bringing me together with all these great people, our work is not done, and this will be just a small part of the legacy you've left behind.

candles.gif

Happy Birthday Tawni Lee, Sweet Angel!

Someday we will celebrate together. :blowkiss:

Happy Birthday Tawni, I know that you feel all the love being sent your way from everyone here and at home. We love you. R.I.P sugar:blowkiss:

Happy Birthday Tawni Lee! Rest in Peace sweet angel! You and your family are deep in my thoughts and prayers!

Happy Birthday dear sweet Tawni. You are in my thoughts today and always. May you finally rest in peace sweet angel.

Hi, Tawni-girl; I have heard it said that the only treasure we take with us when we die is the love we have given and received. I have spent enough time with your family to know that you cast a spell of love and light from the moment you landed on the planet, and I have spent enough time on your case to know that your ability to inspire love did not change when you left this earth too soon.

Your family is so grief-stricken-please let day be one of fond memories for them, rather than one that focuses on the tragedy...you and your Grandpa are undoubtedly hand in hand, touching each one of them gently.

Happy birthday-

love,
Believe09

:HappyBday

I would like you all to know that you could not have given Tawni a better gift then the gift of giving her back her name.

It is a present that will never be forgot. Thanks to all of your Love, Dedication & hardwork. You gave Tawni back to both her family.

Today we will be letting off 9 white balloons and a Happy Birthday ONE ( :
into the clouds on to her new home. We will celebrate her life, remembering the good times, smiles & laughs.

I have always lite a candle every night. Tonight I will lite and extra one
When those of you who go and light your candles tonight, I know she will look down on a :star2:-like reflection from all of us who carry her in our heart, mind & prayers

.:cake4u::partyguy::rose:

Much Love
Kelly :angel2::angel2:

Happy Birthday Tawni!

:gift::gift::HappyBday:gift::gift:

Happy Birthday Im so glad you have your name back RIP

KEWLNESS.jpg

Happy Birthday Tawni. It's been a long road home and I'm so honored to have had the privilege of traveling it with you . You never were, nor will you ever be forgotten.

Happy Birthday Tawni! I know in my heart you are in heaven today, much better off than those of us here on this earth. Your family misses you and loves you so much! I know my 8 year old niece, Claire, who went to heaven this past July is singing Happy Birthday to you today! I pray for your big brother Mike throughout each day. Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful angels in heaven!

Tonight at 8:00 pm, I plan to take a few minute to sing Happy Birthday to Tawni and pray for Mike Jr and the family. WS family, join me at this time wherever you are to lift this family up in prayer and remember Tawni's Birthday in a special way?

___________________________Happy Birthday Tawni.__________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member