New: Baez ommitted facts to create impressions

GameTheory

Reaction score
The night Casey was re-arrested Baez gave a statement outside the Anthony's house and later in various tv stations. Baez accused the LE for all the cars and the commotion for re-arresting Casey and doing it for show and for the tv!!!

AND LOOK: Now we find out that Cindy and George actually called 911 to assist them with the protesters outside their home (and rightly so!) So 4 police cars arrived there NOT to arrest Casey but to make sure there was no danger for the Anthonys and keep the order with the protesters. The lead detectives arrived later to re-arrest Casey. Two different operations.

And yet Baez conviniently mash them all together to look like the LE handling the case created a circus on purpose to create impressions for the media and the public. But who is really ''handling the facts'' to create impressions and make Casey seem like a ''target victim'' for police? I wishes someone last night on Nancy Grace made this observation.

I have respect for the LE since the beginning of this case cause so far I have not seen them once trying to use the media or manipulate the public in this case or any lead detective being media hungry and playing for the cameras or pulling publicity stunts. They are the only ones in this circus who haven't played this part yet (IMO) and for this I have confidence they are seriously and sincerely focusing on actually locating Caylee and finding out what happened with the child instead of getting involved in this game of impressions and statements.

Yes GameTheory, you are so correct!

Unfortunately it seems that attacking LE has become routine with the defense in alot of cases.

With the A's it is spread around to everyone.....y'know, we are all taking everything "out of context."

The night Casey was re-arrested Baez gave a statement outside the Anthony's house and later in various tv stations. Baez accused the LE for all the cars and the commotion for re-arresting Casey and doing it for show and for the tv!!!

AND LOOK: Now we find out that Cindy and George actually called 911 to assist them with the protesters outside their home (and rightly so!) So 4 police cars arrived there NOT to arrest Casey but to make sure there was no danger for the Anthonys and keep the order with the protesters. The lead detectives arrived later to re-arrest Casey. Two different operations.

Not standing up for that rat Baez, but the lead detectives arrived at the same time as the other police cars. I was watching it on NG and on the live web cam. It seems perfectly reasonable to me for so many police cars to come to the house given that there was an angry mob outside. Who knows what might have happened if the detectives showed up alone and led her out.

Not standing up for that rat Baez, but the lead detectives arrived at the same time as the other police cars. I was watching it on NG and on the live web cam. It seems perfectly reasonable to me for so many police cars to come to the house given that there was an angry mob outside. Who knows what might have happened if the detectives showed up alone and led her out.

As I understood it they said the detectives arrived later, it could have been 2 seconds or together. But the main point is that they arrived separately, two different reasons for being there. Police force was dispatched to the Anthony's house after their 911 call and the detectives investigating the case arrived to re-arrest Casey.

At the time it did seem rather too much for so many cars to re-arrest her and Baez used that for his advantage. But he conviniently did not say that Cindy and George had to call 911 to protect themselves and that is why so many cars where there.

Personally I am disgusted with all these ''impressions'' games being played on the back of a 3 year old missing.

You could be right about this but I am leaning in another direction.

Could the 911 calls have prompted not only the response but the reason to re-arrest Casey at that moment?

We know that the re-arrest was going to happen. Perhaps when LE heard about the problem at the Anthony's they thought it was a good idea to do it NOW before someone gets hurt.

Therefore, it is possible that all the police cars were a combined effort to deal with two different situations.

Perhaps Baez didn't even know the Anthony's called 911. That would not surprise me at all.

JMHO of course

Could the 911 calls have prompted not only the response but the reason to re-arrest Casey at that moment?

We know that the re-arrest was going to happen. Perhaps when LE heard about the problem at the Anthony's they thought it was a good idea to do it NOW before someone gets hurt.

Therefore, it is possible that all the police cars were a combined effort to deal with two different situations.

Perhaps Baez didn't even know the Anthony's called 911. That would not surprise me at all.

JMHO of course

I understood the first post to mean that the two police visits happened at different times. Just trying to be precise about details.

It would have been completely reckless for the detectives to go out there alone if the Anthonys had called 911 about a mob in front of their house. Of course, Baez is trying to make it look like those other police officers were there to intimidate Casey instead of protect her. But really, every day is opposite day with Baez.

I understood the first post to mean that the two police visits happened at different times. Just trying to be precise about details.

It would have been completely reckless for the detectives to go out there alone if the Anthonys had called 911 about a mob in front of their house. Of course, Baez is trying to make it look like those other police officers were there to intimidate Casey instead of protect her. But really, every day is opposite day with Baez.

I think we agree, it just the semantica and english being my second language so .... Okay I rephrase saying my main point is that George and Cindy called 911 and asked for the police to go there and help them with the situation.

Whether the detectives were going to re-arrest Casey at the same time or later and perhaps finding out about the Anthony's 911 call decided to take Casey back for her own safety or to resolve the situation we don't know but it is possible. Whether the 911 dispatched cars arrived there at the same time with the detectives or before it doesn't change the fact that the detectives did not create all this circus with police cars to go arrest someone more economic crimes. A big part of that force was called by the Anthony's themselves.

The main thing is that Baez stood there and accussed the police of handling charges of economic nature with a BIG BANG while the Anthony's called some of those police officers at their home. Did he not know the Anthony's called the 911? I find it difficult to believe that Cindy didn't talk with him to tell him about the situation at their place.

You know, the incident report for the Anthonys that was just posted up in the Media thread does not show a 911 call on Friday, Sept. 1, which is when Casey was re-arrested. Of course LE would have been well aware that there was a protest going on there, so the extra police presence was completely justified. Where did the info come from that Cindy had called 911? From her??

JMHO of course

That is exactly what I thought after hearing that the A's had called 911. about the protestors

You know, the incident report for the Anthonys that was just posted up in the Media thread does not show a 911 call on Friday, Sept. 1, which is when Casey was re-arrested. Of course LE would have been well aware that there was a protest going on there, so the extra police presence was completely justified. Where did the info come from that Cindy had called 911? From her??

The 911 call was aired on NG last night. Cindy calls saying "there are about 50 protestors outside my home".

Friday's date was August 29th.

go to the media thread here at WS on the forum page. suziQ has put up video links of the calls to 911 asking police to come out because people were outside and banging on their door.

go to the media thread here at WS on the forum page. suziQ has put up video links of the calls to 911 asking police to come out because people were outside and banging on their door.
there are lotsof other videos by patty too.

I just can't believe CA.... now Tim wants to pull out!!!! THis beats all I have ever seen in my life... what planet are the A's living on??? I do NOT want to go there... God help us all

I just can't believe CA.... now Tim wants to pull out!!!! THis beats all I have ever seen in my life... what planet are the A's living on??? I do NOT want to go there... God help us all
my impression about this? if CA agrees with Tim then she will have to assist him by giving him clues to where caylee might be. does she even have a clue? i wonder what CA knows.

Friday's date was August 29th.

I know. I temporarily lost the ability to read a calendar.:waitasec:

Plus, the report of the Anthony's 911 calls was compiled on Aug 28, so maybe the sheriff's office collects a few and then posts them.

Cindy called LE to the home because of the protesters. The economic charges were coming down anyway. Therefore it would make sense to take Casey in at that point, in light of the protest hullabaloo at the house.

And IIRC- according to Cindy, the arresting officers didn't even have a warrant when they arrived. They informed Casey they were taking her to a "safe place", or something to that effect. So it could very well be an arrest hadn't been planned at that time.

I don't think Baez knew then that the Anthonys had called 911. But he definitely said he knew earlier that they planned to rearrest Casey. Why was he not there then? What was he waiting for? So he could put on his little presser?

We not only have to wade through media spin, we have to wade through lawyer spin!

And where has Baez been in the last 24 hours, anyway...curious why he's being so low profile all of a sudden?

From the clues so far, I think it was Col. Mustard in the parlor with the gun...:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back