715 users online (89 members and 626 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 299
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013

    What happened last Wed.?

    LP. said last night on NG. that Cindy, Lee and Casey found out something that would "shake the world" or something to that effect. What do we know about last Wed. ? Was that the day that someone drove Cindy home from the police station? What "news" came out that day?

    Hate starting another thread, but I did not see this being talked about.

    TIA.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    LP. said last night on NG. that Cindy, Lee and Casey found out something that would "shake the world" or something to that effect. What do we know about last Wed. ? Was that the day that someone drove Cindy home from the police station? What "news" came out that day?

    Hate starting another thread, but I did not see this being talked about.

    TIA.
    I was wondering the same thing....sorry, can't help.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    A cornfield in central IL
    Posts
    839
    August 27 Headline:
    Results Show Body Decomposition In Anthony's Trunk
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

    August 28 Headline:
    DNA Test Results Of Hair, Stain Found In Car Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead
    http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Quote Originally Posted by RhondaIL View Post
    August 27 Headline:
    Results Show Body Decomposition In Anthony's Trunk
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

    August 28 Headline:

    DNA Test Results Of Hair, Stain Found In Car Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead
    http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html
    Yes, the dna news broke, but really that was not unecpected. Why no mention of George in his statement? I am just thinking it has to be more than this to be so "world shaking"....LP. almost said that like it was soooo bad it would be unbelieveable...hope I'm making sense,,, It's early yet.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    325
    My question is what about the results will "shake our world"?? We already expected it would be Caylee.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreenName View Post
    My question is what about the results will "shake our world"?? We already expected it would be Caylee.
    Yes! That's what I mean.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    Maybe it means how or why on what exactly Casey did or why Cindy is reacting the way she is? Or who else is involved?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic state
    Posts
    630
    I've been wondering the same thing.

    LP seems to have no love for Casey, so I don't think he believes Caylee is alive. I think he's well aware most people believe Caylee is dead.

    I wonder what could be earth shattering?
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Yes, the dna news broke, but really that was not unecpected. Why no mention of George in his statement? I am just thinking it has to be more than this to be so "world shaking"....LP. almost said that like it was soooo bad it would be unbelieveable...hope I'm making sense,,, It's early yet.
    G may not have been home at the time that they provided info to the rest of them or its the time that C was at the sheriff's office or at JB's office by herself?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,579
    LP said in that phone conversation with that girl from MySpace, that the reason he believed Caylee was dead was because of the forensics that have come back from two separate sources.
    1. There was proof there had been a 'dead body' in the vehicle. (air)
    2. There is DNA proof that the hair found in the trunk was Caylee's and she was deceased.

    From what I recall, these two pieces of information were revealed last Wednesday. It was at the same time, Cindy was denying this evidence existed and LE wouldn't confirm it. IIRC, the next day, Thursday, was when LE met with the forensics people.

    JMHO
    fran


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,579
    FWIW, from what I've read, and I could be wrong, the hair found in the trunk could only belong to two people, either Casey or Caylee. Since it was from a 'dead person,' and Casey is alive, the conclusion is it was Caylee.

    That's how I understood it.

    JMHO
    fran

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    805
    Here is a verbatim by Steadfast, from another thread thought it is important enough to bring here.

    Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Here's what LP said:
    LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

    GRACE: Which is?

    PADILLA: . findings. And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

    GRACE: What do you say in response to Miss Anthony?

    PADILLA: She`s living in total denial.

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../02/ng.01.html

    I think he probably was talking about the Amscott dumpster, because it is about that close.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    LP. said last night on NG. that Cindy, Lee and Casey found out something that would "shake the world" or something to that effect. What do we know about last Wed. ? Was that the day that someone drove Cindy home from the police station? What "news" came out that day?

    Hate starting another thread, but I did not see this being talked about.

    TIA.
    (I miss general discussion.)

    Why is George's name not mentioned. Seems to imply that George already knew this information. ???

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Casey Anthony's brother Lee said nothing when he left his parents home early Thursday morning. Attorney Jose Baez met with the family for several hours alone.

    http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

    They found out alot more than we know I am thinking.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Quote Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
    Here is a verbatim by Steadfast, from another thread thought it is important enough to bring here.
    Gizzy...thank-you for bringing that over.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. If This Happened to You?
    By my_tee_mouse in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:10 PM