Search near military housing - Casey placed a call from there

GameTheory

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Volunteers with Texas Equusearch are preparing for their fifth day of searching for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony"

"Orange County detectives requested the search group look at abandoned military housing off the beachline. When investigators inspected Casey's phone records, they determined she placed a call in the vicinity of the old barracks."

I am hoping with all my heart that Casey's phone records will finally give them a solid tip to find little Caylee. I wish more volunteers would go to make this happen as soon as possible.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Volunteers with Texas Equusearch are preparing for their fifth day of searching for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony"

"Orange County detectives requested the search group look at abandoned military housing off the beachline. When investigators inspected Casey's phone records, they determined she placed a call in the vicinity of the old barracks."

I am hoping with all my heart that Casey's phone records will finally give them a solid tip to find little Caylee. I wish more volunteers would go to make this happen as soon as possible.

Now we're gettin somewhere - I think LE knows they have a friend in Tim and will tell him things that they won't tell the public. I hope he stays for Caylee's sake.

Sounds like they are working hand-in-hand ... despite the A's attempts to throw them all off course.:clap:

I wish them luck and hope something is found!

I think TES and LE are working quite well together, from what I've heard. I think they are developing quite a mutual respect for one another.

Just wondering...it's well known fact that the murderer comes back to the place where his victim is. I'm wondering, does Amy or any other friends remember where they been together with Casey after let say July 1? Somehow, I can imagine Casey going to the place where she saw Caylee last time...and she'll go there not by herself...she would need someone with her...Any park gathering party?

I had once suspected that Caylee was near the beach based on Casey telling everyone that she was at the beach with "the nanny". I truly hope that they are able to find her soon before any further frustration sets in and before any more antics are made by the A's to impede the search.

Just to Clear it up, The Beachline, also called The B-line is the toll road that runs from Orlando out to the beach by the Kennedy Space Center. It is Hwy. 528.

Just to Clear it up, The Beachline, also called The B-line is the toll road that runs from Orlando out to the beach by the Kennedy Space Center. It is Hwy. 528.

That is correct. It takes about an hour to get to the beach from Orlando.

I hope it's as easy as finding Caylee from her cell phone calls and pings.

Wouldn't surprise me, if in spite of watching CSI and thinking she was so smart, her inability to be cut off from her social life for one millisecond would prevail, and she'd do something like make a call from the "dumping" site. I'd truly believe almost anything at this point.

I hope it's as easy as finding Caylee from her cell phone calls and pings.

Wouldn't surprise me, if in spite of watching CSI and thinking she was so smart, her inability to be cut off from her social life for one millisecond would prevail, and she'd do something like make a call from the "dumping" site. I'd truly believe almost anything at this point.

Very possibly did make a call. How else is a girl going to know what the posse plans are for the night? :rolleyes:

I had once suspected that Caylee was near the beach based on Casey telling everyone that she was at the beach with "the nanny". I truly hope that they are able to find her soon before any further frustration sets in and before any more antics are made by the A's to impede the search.

excellent observation.

What is very frustrating for me is that this grandmother who yes is a victim having her grandaughter missing is having the LUXURY of all that air time that sooooooo many families of missing persons and children do not have. I cannot stress enough have many families would have been grateful for getting only 1% of the air time Cindy gets.

And when someone like Tim comes to FL to search for her grandaughter and so little volunteers come, WHY DON'T YOU USE THAT AIR TIME TO PLEAAAAAAAAA for more people to join the efforts? Just do it!!!!!!! Worry about Casey's defense later. But you have so much air time, and you rather talk about dna tests and defence tactics and receiving phone calls from all over the country, and how your husband and son are dealing with the situation. Of course it is hard and devastating and stressful. BUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ask people to help you! Don't lecture them, don't call them maggots and all that for believing the police, ask them to volunteer for the ground searchers.

Cindy said is a ''WASTE OF TIME'' what Tim does!!! Her words. A WASTE OF TIME?? people volunteering to find your grandchild, missing time from their jobs or their leisure time? Go thank them, and make them sandwiches and go cry on tv and ask for more people to come. If nothing else, people who believe their missing one is alive want to check all possible locations to verify that hope!!!!

EVEN IF YOU THINK CASEY DID NOT HARM THE BABY CINDY - - - - - and you believe some dangerous person kidnapped the baby, how can you be so certain that ''unknown'' person didn't harm the baby? How do YOU know that with all the physical evidence saying otherwise? Why don't you give Tim and his team help to bring her home? Or why don't you give them help to clear out all those areas. At least you will verify your ''theory'' this way that Caylee is alive. BUT WHO CALLS THAT ''A WASTE OF TIME''? How ungrateful one has to be that those people run to help the family and above all the little baby?

What is very frustrating for me is that this grandmother who yes is a victim having her grandaughter missing is having the LUXURY of all that air time that sooooooo many families of missing persons and children do not have. I cannot stress enough have many families would have been grateful for getting only 1% of the air time Cindy get.

I have wondered to myself many times, why has this gotten so much air time. Please don't get me wrong I have been watching since the beginning and I pray every night for this family. It is just really sad that all missing children don't get all this media coverage.

I have wondered to myself many times, why has this gotten so much air time. Please don't get me wrong I have been watching since the beginning and I pray every night for this family. It is just really sad that all missing children don't get all this media coverage.

With all the missing children out there and cases it is rather unavoidable that some will be covered by the press and some not. But those people who are lucky to have the press cover their case and maximize publicity in their search for a little missing one, one would think they would take advantage every single second for pleading for volunteers. What a shame that Cindy's time talking about DNA, and ''out of context'' comments, and all that, could have been used by another parent who wanted to show their missing child's picture.

They hired a Public Relations Firm to arrange media appearances and collect the fees for them.

She is getting air time, because the entire thing has turned into a circus.

One of the more bothersome things to me is that Casey was possibly driving around with her deceased daughter in her trunk, looking for a place to dump her, but she's making phone calls to her friends. How sick is that?

Maybe people who are begging for help finding their missing children should start lying like dogs and calling people names. Then the media might pay attention to them.

Mood: cynical

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back