Candle Vigil for Caylee on Sundays

Hailiejade77

~TEAM CAYLEE~
Reaction score
Last night after I said my prayers, I was thinking that it might be nice for all of us to have a "Sunday Night Vigil" for Caylee. What I was thinking is this: every Sunday night (until Caylee is found), we should all light a candle and say a prayer for Caylee at 8 pm EST time.
After the Pink Balloon release on Monday, I felt we needed to continue to do stuff "together" for Caylee. I feel this is a perfect way. Please get the word out to start this "vigil" on Sunday Sept 7th.

Last night after I said my prayers, I was thinking that it might be nice for all of us to have a "Sunday Night Vigil" for Caylee. What I was thinking is this: every Sunday night (until Caylee is found), we should all light a candle and say a prayer for Caylee at 8 pm EST time.
After the Pink Balloon release on Monday, I felt we needed to continue to do stuff "together" for Caylee. I feel this is a perfect way. Please get the word out to start this "vigil" on Sunday Sept 7th.

I've been lighting a candle for Caylee every single day since this story hit the airwaves. :(

HJ,
I think it is very kind of you to suggest this gesture, I felt compelled to attend some of the Sunday vigils at the Anthonys to pray "en masse" with others who wanted answers, strength and clarity for the family. It was one of the few ways I knew how to "help". I was saddened when two weeks ago, Cindy said if we were not there to pray to support Casey and love her unconditionally there was no point in our being there - thats when I said to myself ok, no more. I pray for my own serenity at this point. I pray that Casey comes clean and relieves the throngs of people she has infected with her venomous lies. I pray that the family looks past their egos and say we need to face the FACTS and implore our daughter/sister to speak the truth. I believe prayers for Caylee are moot. I think she is in the arms of angels, free of pain and all worry, every need or want fulfilled. I understand your desire to do something as a group. I feel the same way. I feel a need to be with others who feel strongly about this case; to lament, to discuss, to greive, to search, to DRINK, to pray and to just be. By all means dear, light your candle.:blowkiss:

HJ,
I think it is very kind of you to suggest this gesture, I felt compelled to attend some of the Sunday vigils at the Anthonys to pray "en masse" with others who wanted answers, strength and clarity for the family. It was one of the few ways I knew how to "help". I was saddened when two weeks ago, Cindy said if we were not there to pray to support Casey and love her unconditionally there was no point in our being there - thats when I said to myself ok, no more. I pray for my own serenity at this point. I pray that Casey comes clean and relieves the throngs of people she has infected with her venomous lies. I pray that the family looks past their egos and say we need to face the FACTS and implore our daughter/sister to speak the truth. I believe prayers for Caylee are moot. I think she is in the arms of angels, free of pain and all worry, every need or want fulfilled. I understand your desire to do something as a group. I feel the same way. I feel a need to be with others who feel strongly about this case; to lament, to discuss, to greive, to search, to DRINK, to pray and to just be. By all means dear, light your candle.:blowkiss:

you said it better than I could!!! Bold is what I meant to say but said it all wrong!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back