Thread: Webcam 9/3/08

Webcam 9/3/08

Webcam is up at TES, here's the link (hope this come thru ok ... never posted a link before)

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

You did good!

Is that TES' tent?
    Where is the Anthony house?

I ckd the other link for the A house a while ago and didn't see that it was up ... maybe ck a little later

IMO, Casey isn't home any more, so I dont feel there is a need to have a live webcam invading their personal space.

I wish they would take it down.

I could understand if Casey was home and the media wanted to watch her every move. But she's not.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsgal View Post
    IMO, Casey isn't home any more, so I dont feel there is a need to have a live webcam invading their personal space.

I could understand if Casey was home and the media wanted to watch her every move. But she's not.
    I personally love it. That family is just as responsible for this mess as Casey is and I cannot wait until they are arrested too for obstruction of something like that.

I love it, and love the protesters too. I would be there if I lived in Florida. Of course, I would it within the law, but I would have my butt there.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsgal View Post

Can't disagree with you on that. Plus, it would remove CA ability to speak to the press when she's picking up the recyling bins, taking out the trash, etc. Might even quell any potential mobs from showing up bc there are no cameras there for anyone to get their 15 mins of fame

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    You did good!

Is that TES' tent?
    Where is the Anthony house?
    Well thank God, Tim Miller & TES are still searching! Especially after Cindy's comments on NG last night. I only wish I could see more search volunteers there!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

The family should be watched like a bunch of caged animals because thats the way their behaving

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    The family should be watched like a bunch of caged animals because thats the way their behaving
    we can be thankful that LE has seen fit to cage at least the worst of the bunch hey!
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Obviously this camera isn't working. The same woman has been standing in exactly the same position on the phone for the last thirty minutes that I know of.

Isn't that the lady that was in the Anthony house whenever Casey was arrested?

picture isn't moving