Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 86
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,501

    All Casey Visitor information

    10 a.m. Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are supposed to visit her at the Orange County Jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. This will be the first time Anthony will see her parents since her arrest Friday night. She has not made any phone calls from jail yet. Her brother, Lee Anthony, plans to see her at 1 p.m. Saturday. It's unclear if she will accept their visits because she has declined some visits in the past. The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7110266.story
    Last edited by JBean; 09-08-2008 at 11:00 PM.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7110266.story
    Why do she and Baez need to meet so late at night?


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    10 a.m. Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are supposed to visit her at the Orange County Jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. This will be the first time Anthony will see her parents since her arrest Friday night. She has not made any phone calls from jail yet. Her brother, Lee Anthony, plans to see her at 1 p.m. Saturday. It's unclear if she will accept their visits because she has declined some visits in the past. The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7110266.story
    Sweet!
    They sure love those late night meetings. Just say'n'. LOL


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,501
    I know that is odd...what couldn't have waited until this morning?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    A cornfield in central IL
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    10 a.m. Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are supposed to visit her at the Orange County Jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. This will be the first time Anthony will see her parents since her arrest Friday night. She has not made any phone calls from jail yet. Her brother, Lee Anthony, plans to see her at 1 p.m. Saturday. It's unclear if she will accept their visits because she has declined some visits in the past. The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7110266.story
    No phone calls?


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,669
    I hope they release the tapes


  7. #7
    Arwen's Avatar
    Arwen is offline Caylee is worth about 1,000,000 Casey Anthonys.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    345
    I'm sure that she will not see them. What's the point? She refused them in the past and avoided them as much as possible at home. She'll deny them.
    Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence.
    -- Henri Frederic Amiel

    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    -- Aldous Huxley

    All opinions expressed are that... merely my opinions, thoughts, musings as it were.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,195
    Quote Originally Posted by carmenmiranda1 View Post
    Why do she and Baez need to meet so late at night?
    Maybe he watched NG and needed to go check with her about the dumpster LP was talking about.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    401
    Jail Video Visitation information:

    http://orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/c...eo/default.htm
    The public doesn't have to wait in line or undergo searches in order to visit an inmate. Instead, citizens can call ahead and arrange for an appointment. When its time to visit, you simply show up at the Video Visitation Center on 39th Street across John Young Parkway from the Orange County Booking and Release Center.

    Operating 13 hours per day, this system of visitation gives citizens the opportunity to easily visit loved ones and friends who are in jail. The Video Visitation Center is open seven-days a week from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. with the last visitation session starting at 9 p.m.

    Attorneys and law enforcement officers who have a professional need to conduct an in-person, non-video visit, should contact the individual facility in which the inmate is incarcerated. For video visitation of Orange County Jail inmates, contact the Visitation Center at (407) 836-3400 at least one day in advance.
    Devorahhh

    Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    133
    Ii have a question…

    would they release the info if she made calls to her lawyer?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by JiannaBean View Post
    Ii have a question…

    would they release the info if she made calls to her lawyer?
    probably, it is just the call logs they are talking about. They track and release them the same as the visitor logs.

    If JB was there at 10:45 - 11:30 pm, I can't help but wonder if it has some connection to her mothers of LP's appearence and statements on NG last night. Maybe JB has some questions about a dumpster? Or what might be coming down the pipeline that he does not know about?

    I honestly believe that Casey has not been telling her lawyer a hell of a lot of information. At least not anything truthful. I think spending hours and hours in her lawyers office was JB's technique of sticking her on a shelf where she would not talk to someone who could be compelled to testify (and also to prevent her from spreading more lies in public). He probably wisely assumed that the more time that Casey and Cindy spent under the same roof during waking hours, the greater the chance of a knock down drag out fight that would lead to something that he as her lawyer, would not want.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,695
    Lets see, rub the crystal ball. I see Cindy and George going to the jail. I see Casey turning them away.
    Gee, this psychic stuff is easy.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    765
    Despite the high visibility of the case, Casey is probably fast becoming a not so big priority for Baez. He has bills to pay and clients to see. When and if she goes to trial, I expect that it will be with a public defender.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,172
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Lets see, rub the crystal ball. I see Cindy and George going to the jail. I see Casey turning them away.
    Gee, this psychic stuff is easy.
    rubbing crystal balls at night doest sound good...

    its a little skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,768
    Quote Originally Posted by CASuzk View Post
    Despite the high visibility of the case, Casey is probably fast becoming a not so big priority for Baez. He has bills to pay and clients to see. When and if she goes to trial, I expect that it will be with a public defender.
    I agree he'll dump her and let her deal with a public defender. (Hopefully the PD will have lots of cases and little time.)
    But hey, he got his money's worth of publicity--print, TV, net, you name it. Much better return than what he gets paying for ads in the yellow pages....


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Casey Refusing Visitors
    By krimekat in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 07:34 PM
  2. Recent visitors
    By lilpony in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 01:59 PM
  3. 60 visitors locked in cemetery
    By golfmom in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 08:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •