Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Casey Visitor information

All Casey Visitor information

10 a.m. Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are supposed to visit her at the Orange County Jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. This will be the first time Anthony will see her parents since her arrest Friday night. She has not made any phone calls from jail yet. Her brother, Lee Anthony, plans to see her at 1 p.m. Saturday. It's unclear if she will accept their visits because she has declined some visits in the past. The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7110266.story
    Last edited by JBean; 09-08-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

Why do she and Baez need to meet so late at night?

10 a.m. Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are supposed to visit her at the Orange County Jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. This will be the first time Anthony will see her parents since her arrest Friday night. She has not made any phone calls from jail yet. Her brother, Lee Anthony, plans to see her at 1 p.m. Saturday. It's unclear if she will accept their visits because she has declined some visits in the past. The 22-year-old also saw her attorney, Jose Baez, Tuesday between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m.

Sweet!
    They sure love those late night meetings. Just say'n'. LOL

I know that is odd...what couldn't have waited until this morning?

No phone calls?

I hope they release the tapes

Arwen is offline Caylee is worth about 1,000,000 Casey Anthonys.
    I'm sure that she will not see them. What's the point? She refused them in the past and avoided them as much as possible at home. She'll deny them.
    Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence.
    -- Henri Frederic Amiel

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    -- Aldous Huxley

All opinions expressed are that... merely my opinions, thoughts, musings as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by carmenmiranda1 View Post
    Why do she and Baez need to meet so late at night?
    Maybe he watched NG and needed to go check with her about the dumpster LP was talking about.

Jail Video Visitation information:

http://orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/c...eo/default.htm
    The public doesn't have to wait in line or undergo searches in order to visit an inmate. Instead, citizens can call ahead and arrange for an appointment. When its time to visit, you simply show up at the Video Visitation Center on 39th Street across John Young Parkway from the Orange County Booking and Release Center.

Operating 13 hours per day, this system of visitation gives citizens the opportunity to easily visit loved ones and friends who are in jail. The Video Visitation Center is open seven-days a week from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. with the last visitation session starting at 9 p.m.

Attorneys and law enforcement officers who have a professional need to conduct an in-person, non-video visit, should contact the individual facility in which the inmate is incarcerated. For video visitation of Orange County Jail inmates, contact the Visitation Center at (407) 836-3400 at least one day in advance.
    Devorahhh

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

Ii have a question…

would they release the info if she made calls to her lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by JiannaBean View Post
    Ii have a question…

would they release the info if she made calls to her lawyer?
    probably, it is just the call logs they are talking about. They track and release them the same as the visitor logs.

If JB was there at 10:45 - 11:30 pm, I can't help but wonder if it has some connection to her mothers of LP's appearence and statements on NG last night. Maybe JB has some questions about a dumpster? Or what might be coming down the pipeline that he does not know about?

I honestly believe that Casey has not been telling her lawyer a hell of a lot of information. At least not anything truthful. I think spending hours and hours in her lawyers office was JB's technique of sticking her on a shelf where she would not talk to someone who could be compelled to testify (and also to prevent her from spreading more lies in public). He probably wisely assumed that the more time that Casey and Cindy spent under the same roof during waking hours, the greater the chance of a knock down drag out fight that would lead to something that he as her lawyer, would not want.

Lets see, rub the crystal ball. I see Cindy and George going to the jail. I see Casey turning them away.
    Gee, this psychic stuff is easy.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Despite the high visibility of the case, Casey is probably fast becoming a not so big priority for Baez. He has bills to pay and clients to see. When and if she goes to trial, I expect that it will be with a public defender.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Lets see, rub the crystal ball. I see Cindy and George going to the jail. I see Casey turning them away.
    Gee, this psychic stuff is easy.
    rubbing crystal balls at night doest sound good...

its a little skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

Quote Originally Posted by CASuzk View Post
    Despite the high visibility of the case, Casey is probably fast becoming a not so big priority for Baez. He has bills to pay and clients to see. When and if she goes to trial, I expect that it will be with a public defender.
    I agree he'll dump her and let her deal with a public defender. (Hopefully the PD will have lots of cases and little time.)
    But hey, he got his money's worth of publicity--print, TV, net, you name it. Much better return than what he gets paying for ads in the yellow pages....

I don't know why but I feel as though that JB has something in it for him on this case…

I worked for a very large law firm and I mean these where top lawyers winning million dollar cases… I saw the lawyers come in upset after a judge denied their request and I saw how they came in joyous after a win… something just doesn't sit well with this lawyer…

I really didn't understand the long hours with the lawyer its not going to help find Caylee…

I could understand long hours with LE getting ant info by…

I still hope deep inside that Caylee is fine and alive

but Casey just doesn't want Caylee to be found dead or alive…

so if someone does have her I hope they are treating her right and does the right thing and turn her back in…

and if Caylee has passed away I hope she can come home and have a proper burial

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    I hope they release the tapes
    me too, but I am still waiting for them to release the tapes from her parents visit when she ws in there before she got bonded out.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Quote Originally Posted by 77NancyDrew View Post
    me too, but I am still waiting for them to release the tapes from her parents visit when she ws in there before she got bonded out.
    Yeah me too! I really want to see the one where she broke down crying during George's visit.

Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    rubbing crystal balls at night doest sound good...

its a little skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
    Hi there doggie....missed ya!

Quote Originally Posted by steadfast View Post
    maybe he watched ng and needed to go check with her about the dumpster lp was talking about.
    b-i-n-g-o

Quote Originally Posted by 77NancyDrew View Post
    When was she crying the same day that George yelled at the media?

Man I have been meaning to mention…

When I was in Orlando this weekend… On the way home I stopped st the first rest station plaza leaving Orlando and they had only one 8X10 missing paper posted up by the water fountain… across from the Starbucks station…

One defense lawyer does not a "dream team" make.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
    I'm sure that she will not see them. What's the point? She refused them in the past and avoided them as much as possible at home. She'll deny them.
    No...now that they think they have the "real" story and aren't trying to get info from her, I bet she'll see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Pennypacker View Post
    Sweet!
    They sure love those late night meetings. Just say'n'. LOL
    No kiddin! And they can't seem to stay away from each other. Remember all those hours she spent in his office when she was out on home confinement?

Those two make me feel uncomfy. lol
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
    Casey isn't going to talk at all. If I have to hear Cindy call her "sweetheart" again, I think I'll barf. I doubt she will she them. She didn't talk when free, why would she talk in jail. I'm for putting her in gen population and then getting snitches on her.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast