1531 users online (252 members and 1279 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Zenaida Questions "Zanny the Nanny Book????

Hi All,

I hadn't seen this discussed previously in reference to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales and found this quote from Leonard Padilla in this story interesting:

"He says Casey told investigators that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny and was the last person who had her. She was commonly referred to as "Zanny the Nanny," by Casey and her friends. Padilla says the reference "Zanny the Nanny" is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny."

Link to article:
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.3.1

Has anyone else heard this before? I would assume that law enforcement would know about this correct? I have not seen or heard this discussed on the NG or GVS shows so I am wondering if we should ask them to discuss with LP maybe tonight?

Sorry if this topic has been covered before!

Anais

My first thought: Casey doesn't strike me as much of a reader.
    But that is the first I have heard of it....

Quote Originally Posted by Anais View Post
    Hi All,

I hadn't seen this discussed previously in reference to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales and found this quote from Leonard Padilla in this story interesting:

"He says Casey told investigators that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny and was the last person who had her. She was commonly referred to as "Zanny the Nanny," by Casey and her friends. Padilla says the reference "Zanny the Nanny" is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny."

Has anyone else heard this before? I would assume that law enforcement would know about this correct? I have not seen or heard this discussed on the NG or GVS shows so I am wondering if we should ask them to discuss with LP maybe tonight?

Sorry if this topic has been covered before!

Anais
    Yeah it's something that has been discussed on various other threads for a while now. I personally think the phrase "Zanny the Nanny" is completely unrelated to the book. I think that the only reason anyone knows about the book is becuase someone along the lines googled "Zanny the Nanny" and that's what they found. I still believe that Zanny is code for Xanax, and that Casey was giving Xanax to her child so that she would pretty much knock out and Casey could party. JMO!!!!
    Last edited by Faenorwyn; 09-03-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: typo
    Praying for precious little Kyron
    I'm sorry that justice was not served for you little Caylee. I pray that your murderer will forever be haunted by nightmares and will never find a moment's peace.

I posted about it last week. Someone posted it was discussed here a couple of weeks ago..

I think it starts here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ed#post2495193

Last week's discussion:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ed#post2590075

Quote Originally Posted by 235mommy View Post
    My first thought: Casey doesn't strike me as much of a reader.
    But that is the first I have heard of it....
    Me too. I wonder is someone who emails either NG or greta should send this along as it is quite interesting! Here is what I found in regards to the book and Leonard Padilla is spot on. His investigators are most def. sleuthing!

Link:
    http://www.amazon.com/review/RZXY9L8...#RZXY9L8Z3Q454

Quote Originally Posted by Faenorwyn View Post
    Yeah it's something that has been discussed on various other threads for a while now. I personally think the phrase "Zanny the Nanny" is completely unrelated to the book. I think that the only reason anyone knows about the book is becuase someone along the lines googled "Zanny the Nanny" and that's what they found. I still believe that Zanny is code for Xanax, and that Casey was giving Xanax to her child so that she would pretty much knock out and Casey could party. JMO!!!!
    I agree!!

Arwen is offline Caylee is worth about 1,000,000 Casey Anthonys.
    Just a thought, it IS a kid's book... not exactly pulitzer prize material... I think it's where she got it if it wasn't the Xanax thing...
    Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence.
    -- Henri Frederic Amiel

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    -- Aldous Huxley

All opinions expressed are that... merely my opinions, thoughts, musings as it were.

"Zanny the Nanny"

is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny. Amazon's synopsis: Grade 4-6-- If one set of twins is double trouble, then two sets of twins in one family is double trouble squared, especially when the twins in question have the power to communicate with oneother telepathically. The Starbuck family includes 12-year-old fraternal twins July Burton and Liberty Bell; their younger mirror image siblings, Charlotte and Amalie; the children's mother, herself a twin; her obnoxious sister, Honey; and, lastly, father

per LP
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

I looked that up too this morning after I read that article. Wasnt that a strange connection LP made??? Where does he get this stuff? ANd what does this have to do with the case? If anyone can figure out this then that would be interesting.

I still say Zani the Nanny was Xanax.

Once this all came out, Casey has to find an actual Zenaida Gonzales....To blame all this on.

And, she did by tracking her to the Sawgrass Apts.

Casey mistakenly believed ZG lived in apt. 210....The "model Apt."

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    I still say Zani the Nanny was Xanax.

Once this all came out, Casey has to find an actual Zenaida Gonzales....To blame all this on.

And, she did by tracking her to the Sawgrass Apts.

Casey mistakenly believed ZG lived in apt. 210....The "model Apt."
    I agree as well... Would explain no calls to 911 if an accident occured since you would look pretty bad showing up saying I drug my kid daily to go to my fake job.

In my opinion, Casey and her friends were probably all into drugs. (How else would some of them get fired from Universal?) And they wouldn't waste their drugs by giving them to a kid.

Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble...rdr_bb_product

Young fans of Sherlock Holmes, the older twins want to visit the places from Arthur Conan Doyle's books and, with Zanny the Nanny, they do.
    ----
    Liberty and July, Charly and Molly the five year old twins, Dad, and Zanny the Nanny, move to England. Zanny decides to be their teacher, and no more school!

http://www.amazon.com/review/RZXY9L8...#RZXY9L8Z3Q454

She could have read the book and at least got the crazy Zanny the Nanny name from it..she is young enough to have read it within the last 10 or so years..

Probably gave Caylee Xanax..and used the Zanny the Nanny term..

I understand why people think Zanny could be "Xanax."

I think it's kind of a stretch, though, when Casey probably got the name "Zanny" from her friend, Kiomarie.
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast