1335 users online (270 members and 1065 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Still search

I've spend the morning researching missing children in Florida and 3 cases grabbed me.
    #Caylee
    #Sabrina
    #Trenton

I'd say Caylee has been abducted ,and Casey's not talking may very well be fear.

Research mexican abduction or kidnappings,research missing florida babies,research what these abducters will do to instill fear.
    Will they kill someone in front of you to scare the crap out of you ,hell yes.
    will they have a rouse to gain your trust ,hell yes.{think of those emails from fake person at universal}
    Just researched and believe all of the missing children in our country that just disappear never to be seen again may be alive and it is real ,scary and if Casey was scared enough she may never ever talk.These people are not your average people ,they are evil and i'd say Casey met them.

Huh? I thought casey sent the emails to herself???

Quote Originally Posted by momof6 View Post
    I've spend the morning researching missing children in Florida and 3 cases grabbed me.
    #Caylee
    #Sabrina
    #Trenton

I'd say Caylee has been abducted ,and Casey's not talking may very well be fear.

Research mexican abduction or kidnappings,research missing florida babies,research what these abducters will do to instill fear.
    will they have a rouse to gain your trust ,hell yes.{think of those emails from fake person at universal}
    Just researched and believe all of the missing children in our country that just disappear never to be seen again may be alive and it is real ,scary and if Casey was scared enough she may never ever talk.These people are not your average people ,they are evil and i'd say Casey met them.
    this isn't mexico and she wasn't abducted. and most mexican abductions do not kidnap children either. jmho and someone whos spent a lot of time in 'real mexico', not tourist zones.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Casey doesn't behave as though she is "scared" though. IMO. I haven't seen "scared" when I look at her, listen to her voice, watch her behavior. There isn't fear in her eyes. The eyes tell it all.

I have no doubt that some really nasty things happen to some children at the hands of strangers. No doubt whatsoever. But I just don't see that here, again IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by 235mommy View Post
    Casey doesn't behave as though she is "scared" though. IMO. I haven't seen "scared" when I look at her, listen to her voice, watch her behavior. There isn't fear in her eyes. The eyes tell it all.

I have no doubt that some really nasty things happen to some children at the hands of strangers. No doubt whatsoever. But I just don't see that here, again IMO...
    I agree. I don't see any fear in her eyes in the pics where shes out grinding that pole until the wee hours.

Don't we have a word censor, how did this person get around it?

So then explain the dead body evidence in Casey's trunk. I don't think anyone else is involved in this poor little girl's death other than her mother. If you simply look at the facts that have been report by LE what you are suggesting isn't even a possibiity.

These people are not your average people ,they are evil and i'd say Casey met them.
    I don't but it at all.
    The only thing casey met was devil inside her.

Mexican kidnappers send ransom notes. Yes, it happens but none of what you say dissmisses the Decomp in her trunk and her ridiculous cunning ways and partying. Not to mention the decomp in her truck..

Sorry, but this is highly unlikely. IMO, it's merely spinning another tale for the defense to use.

#Caylee
    #Sabrina
    #Trenton

I think in this particular case, Casey is the evil one. JMO!
    Praying for precious little Kyron
    I'm sorry that justice was not served for you little Caylee. I pray that your murderer will forever be haunted by nightmares and will never find a moment's peace.

Are there really people out there that still believe this?

#Caylee
    #Sabrina
    #Trenton

While this is a hopeful theory, it does not take into account the events at the Anthony home on Father's day weekend. It does not take into account the turmoil in the family dynamics because of the lying and stealing. Over 400 pages do not point to abductors in Mexico or anywhere else. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
    Don't we have a word censor, how did this person get around it?
    The comma before the h. Makes it appear like the word starts with a comma.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    The comma before the h. Makes it appear like the word starts with a comma.
    Very clever workaround.

,wasn't to work around that word.I really didn't realize that wasn't aloud here.
    They do kidnap children for all sort of reasons ,Florida has 407 missing children ,not found dead.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast